NOW OOS Dell.ca Bayonetta 360 $19.99

Frankfurt1985

CAG Veteran
Seems to be sold out now. It going to take 12 days!, just for mine to ship!

As the title states, Dell.ca has the 360 (and PS3) version of Bayonetta for 19.99, with no shipping fees, just tax. It comes to 22.59 in Ontario.

This is the first time I have seen it at 20$ for the 360 so I thought I would post. I think I read that it is always 20.00 at Walmart, but I have never seen it there, so this might help out some others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think 20$ is pretty much standard price by now. Seen it at a ton of walmarts. But since shipping is free this might be good for some people.

Wrong. I've been wanting it for a good while. It's nowhere to be seen at Walmart, I checked every local Walmart I could ASAP after it dropped. VGP claimed they were going to price drop it to $20, and never did. Normal prices are as follow:

VGP $40
EB $35
Amazon $28
FS $35

Of course, Amazon.com had it in their Black Friday deals for like $10 last night...

I'm not arguing the fact that WM has it at that price, I mentioned checking WM myself. Perhaps bossguy missed that? All I'm saying is that EVERY other Canadian retailer is sticking around the MSRP. Where jeffx seemed to suggest $20 was "standard".

I have to agree that $20 is standard price now, everywhere else hasn't marked theirs down yet. In Walmart it's located in those video game bargain bins, away from the normal video games area.

I don't see why there has to be an argument over the price. Obviously it is $20 at Walmart, but it is more expensive everywhere else. Thus, $20 is not the standard price. I don't think companies have 'forgot' to drop the price for 2 months.

I simply posted a deal that would give people more options for finding the game at that 'sweet spot' price.

I hope the deal helps some people and the constant bickering can stop.

[quote name='Frankfurt1985']I don't see why there has to be an argument over the price. Obviously it is $20 at Walmart, but it is more expensive everywhere else. Thus, $20 is not the standard price. I don't think companies have 'forgot' to drop the price for 2 months.

I simply posted a deal that would give people more options for finding the game at that 'sweet spot' price.

I hope the deal helps some people and the constant bickering can stop.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it is helpful. I haven't seen Bayonetta cheaper than $35 anywhere. My Walmart never has it in stock.

bread's done
Back