(Now OVER. Thanks for all the bids. Invoices incoming) 3Gsid and Friends Trigger Happy Havoc Lowball

Walking Dead Season 3 - $16

4 Playstation Moves + Charger + $12

Killzone Shadowfall - $15

Pokemon Soul Silver - $20

Condemned 2 - $6

The Last Story - $36

Bids again updated up to this point.

And I do wish to ask if you make a bid, please do include the numbers with the item if it is not too much. It makes it a lot easier on me when updating the OP.

And Masa should be coming in with some more info regarding Autism Speaks to go along with the charity donation I'll be making with my items!

Is the Infamous collection any good?

I got the with my PS3, never played it, traded it off.

Is it a must own title?
All three games are good with the second one being better than the first and the downloadable title somewhere in between. If running around an open world with super powers in a game with morality choices sounds like fun to you, then you'll love it.

It's in my top 5 favorite Sony exclusive IP.

Is it a must own title?
I loved inFamous 2, I played til I got the platinum. But I played 2 before 1. When I went back and tried to play 1, I just couldn't get into it like I did with 2. Personal thing, probably, I just felt like it was outdated and I wasn't used to the controls anymore.

I would compare inFamous 2 with Assassin's Creed 2, only you have special powers/totally different setting. Open world, run and climb on basically anything, collect stuff, do missions, alot of melee combat. Good storyline as well.

I need to get back into the first one again and force myself to play it.

EDIT: Never played festival of blood, can't comment. But it's partly why I had an early bid on the collection (along with getting the 1st one off my HDD to save space)

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it a must own title?
I would pick it up. One of my best friends insisted I pick up the first two when I got my PS3 and he knows good games. Has palyed through them multiple times...

I on the other hand, have a copy of the collection collecting dust because I am an elitist ass not afforded enough time to play all the games I buy.

18.25  Claymore (Complete Series) $10 (sorry goguenator)

39. Kirby's Dream Collector's Special Edition (S) $25 THIS IS MY GIRLFRIENDS BIRTHDAY PRESENT BACK OFF YA JERKZZZ!!!!!!!! :twoguns:  :boxing:  :no:  :nottalking:  :bomb:  :cry: 

Hemi's Items

62. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average)  $1

65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) $2

67. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) $1

Ragingst0rm6's Items

170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) S - $2
171. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S  $1

This bid gets me in the raffle right? Just wanted to make sure I read the rules correctly.
Yes, the previous bid on it had been $9, I just forgot to update the little list for my raffle in my post on the first page (I will do a double check through each post 1 at a time to make sure I don't miss anyone after the lowball ends, so no worries anyway). Added you onto the list now.

WiiU:
38. (reserved for later)- $1
Errrrrr, that was a place holder, it wasn't an actual item, I was originally going to include my copy of wonderful 101, but bestbuy ended up giving me more than a new copy cost's for it. (Or you could have just been being silly and realized that).

Errrrrr, that was a place holder, it wasn't an actual item, I was originally going to include my copy of wonderful 101, but bestbuy ended up giving me more than a new copy cost's for it. (Or you could have just been being silly and realized that).
I know lol I was joking

54. .Hack Part 2 Mutation W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $8
55. .Hack Part 3 Outbreak W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $8
56. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (Disc Only) A - $3

61. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - 1$

65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - 1$

68. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - 1$

170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) - 2$

171. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) - 1$

61. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - 1$
65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - 1$
68. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - 1$
170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) - 2$
171. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) - 1$
There is actually a previous bid on the two T-shirts (170. + 171.) for those exact amounts. Sorry, the OP hasn't been updated to reflect that yet.

Item 65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (no Dustforce) also had a previous bid.

14. Chobits (Anime Classics) (Complete Series) - $

15. El Cazador De La Bruja (Complete Series) - $5

16. Ghost Hunt (S.A.V.E. Edition) (Complete Series) - $4

18. X (Complete Series) - $6

18.25  Claymore (Complete Series)  - $11

18.50 Samurai Seven (Complete Series, Bulky with Guidebooks version) - $5

18.75 Samurai Champloo (Complete Series, Bulky Geneon version) -  $6

This is a compilation of the latest bids (post #204 through #225)

As always, thanks for your bids! And let me know if I messed up somewhere with this compilation.

4.5 Heavenly Sword - $5 - Shuino
7. Sakura Wars So Long My Love -$4 - Shuino
10. Beyond the Beyond - $2 - Shuino
15. El Cazador De La Bruja (Complete Series) - $5 - blackdog60
16. Ghost Hunt (S.A.V.E. Edition) (Complete Series) - $4 - blackdog60
18. X (Complete Series) - $6 - blackdog60
18.25 Claymore (Complete Series) - $11 - blackdog60
18.50 Samurai Seven (Complete Series, Bulky with Guidebooks version) - $5 - blackdog60
18.75 Samurai Champloo (Complete Series, Bulky Geneon version) - $6 - blackdog60
21. Dirt 3 -$8 - strawyleader997
39. Kirby's Dream Collector's Special Edition (S) $25 - MasaTFC
43. Sands of Destruction CART ONLY - $6 - Iceylicious
44. Mega Man Starforce 3 Black Ace CART ONLY - $4 - Iceylicious
54. .Hack Part 2 Mutation W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $8 - luxuria
55. .Hack Part 3 Outbreak W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $8 - luxuria
56. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (Disc Only) A - $3 - luxuria
61. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - 1$ - Mr. Black Ops existing bid
62. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) $1 - jatink129
65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) $2 - jatink129
67. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) $1 - jatink129
68. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - 1$ - Mr. Black Ops
75. Skylanders Gold Flameslinger - $3 - Goguenator
78. Killzone: Shadow Fall - $16 - SpazX
163. Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook S G1 - $3 - guynextshore
170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) S - $2 - jatink129
171. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S $1 - jatink129

14. Chobits (Anime Classics) (Complete Series) - $
15. El Cazador De La Bruja (Complete Series) - $5
16. Ghost Hunt (S.A.V.E. Edition) (Complete Series) - $4
18. X (Complete Series) - $6
18.25 Claymore (Complete Series) - $11
18.50 Samurai Seven (Complete Series, Bulky with Guidebooks version) - $5
18.75 Samurai Champloo (Complete Series, Bulky Geneon version) - $6
Hey blackdog, you seem to be missing an actual bid amount on #14. Chobits (Anime Classics) (Complete Series).

Was this a blank check?!?!? :D just kidding!

There is actually a previous bid on the two T-shirts (170. + 171.) for those exact amounts. Sorry, the OP hasn't been updated to reflect that yet.

Item 65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (no Dustforce) also had a previous bid.
Alright it was just difficult to see who had what bids on the Bundle stuff since its not on the line of the product its like under the spoiler i think??

170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) S - $3

Bids are updated now unto this point. 

In addition, I added it to the OP already (In spoiler), but we have a word from Masa regarding Autism Speaks - 

"Hey everyone! 3GSid sent me a message about how he would like to have some of his profits donated to Autism Speaks. As many of you may know (and participated in), I have a tendency to host lowball auctions with proceeds being donated to this organization. I work as a Behavioral Health Therapist, and before I started that position I did not know much about the Autism Spectrum (ASD). But I have learned so much by working with these kids, and they are truly special. Autism is a growing concern for the upcoming generation, so I feel it is important to try and help as much as possible! What better way than to donate some money that you are spending on some cheap games to such a cause!

Here is a link to donate directly, if you were so inclined to do so. There is a vast amount of information available on this site, and I encourage everyone to keep the eyes open for any upcoming walks coming up (May is Autism Awareness month). I want to thank 3Gsid and the rest of the guys for hosting a great auction with lots of awesome stuff, and to everyone in the community whom has participated in one of my previous auctions. 1 out of 8 children has a diagnosis of ASD, and I can imagine that there are many of you out there whom know of a child with this diagnosis. So please, on behalf of Sid and the guys, bid with your hearts and your wallets. Cheers!"

And also, the ending for the auction will now be ending anywher between the time 11 - 11:30 EST. Up to my discretion, but be weary as I have work in the morning so I do need sleep ;)

And lastly, will throw out some bids for my fellow auctioneers:

121 - Nier strategy guide $5

122 - Resonance of Fate guide - $6

And also, the ending for the auction will now be ending anywher between the time 11 - 11:30 EST. Up to my discretion, but be weary as I have work in the morning so I do need sleep ;)
Everyone, take note:

1. This is 11 - 11:30 pm EAST COAST time!!!! (so get your time zone conversions correct! 8 - 8:30 pm Pacific (West Coast), 9 - 9:30 pm Mountain, 10 - 10:30 pm Central)

2. There is no rollover ending time, so watch out for snipers! :shock: Solution: place your (max) bids early!!

3. 2/28 is a Friday Night!!! So if you're planning on going out and partying, remember to place your bids before you get smashed!!! :beer: Then you can go out, have fun, and be safe!

Hemi, The line drawn due to the spoiler tag between the items 61-69, really confuses the bids...

It'd be better if you wrote them next to the item, as opposed to after the spoiler.

8. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (Complete) - $10

82. Circle Pad Pro - $3

85. LittleBigPlanet Vita - $7

86. Resistance: Burning Skies - $7

92.    :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds S - $24

Hemi, The line drawn due to the spoiler tag between the items 61-69, really confuses the bids...

It'd be better if you wrote them next to the item, as opposed to after the spoiler.
To be fair I didn't draw the line lol, I think it did it automatically but I will TRY to remove the lines.

I moved the bids to before the spoiler line so hopefully that avoids confusion.

bread's done
Back