Now this is just NICE (Previously discussed, but not fully realized deal inside)

Who's The Twitch Now?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/239661.asp

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Extended DVD Gift Set, at EBgames.com for $19.00 shipped after Edge, CAG15 and SAVER. I ordered one. But I didn't get what I ordered, oh no. I ordered a used copy. The sent me a new, sealed copy. That's right, 5 DVDs, a book and a statue, all sealed, for 50 dollars less than what it is on the site. Now, there's still 9 left, and I can't guarentee that they'll all be sealed, but this is just so very awesome.

[quote name='xenoman80']sweet .alot of dvd collectors, whats the rarest dvd out? how much is it worth?[/quote]

A sealed copy of Salo fetches quite a bit of money nowadays. Pretty much any of the old out of print Criterion DVD's do. (The killer, Salo, Hard Boiled, Robocop, Sid & Nancy, etc).

In for one, god I'm weak. These are most likely the result of EB buying out the stock of some store that went under. When they do that, they sell the inventory off as used, even though/if it is still factory sealed. I got some Time Crisis games (with GunCon2) this way a while back. I suspect that all of these are going to be the same way, because it would be pretty unlikely (although not unfathomable) for someone to trade in the complete set with figure for whatever pitance EB pays for it.

They have lowered the "used" price to $14.99 pre-discount. I just got a price adjustment, you may want to try the same. Anyone who was on the fence may now want to take the plunge (only 3 left). No guarantee that it will be new like the OP's, but worth the risk.

Wow. Thanks. Ordered 1 for $13.59 after tax and discounts. Now I just have to find a deal on the Return of the King Box Set.

thanks for the heads up, I needed this one to complete the trilogy.

Toss in the 2 dreamcast rumble packs I had on my wishlist, and I have a great present coming in the mail. Thanks again.

bread's done
Back