(Now thru 12/21) The Complete Yu Yu Hakusho Blu-Ray Collection for $65 @ RightStuf!!!

JoePianist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give a head's up on a VERY tempting "while supplies last" offer if you've been holding out on getting the "Yu Yu Hakusho" Blu-Ray volumes. All four seasons of the digitally remastered "Yu Yu Hakusho" series on Blu-Ray for the LOW price of $65 PLUS FREE US SHIPPING!! Plus, it comes with a nifty Funimation tote bag :cool:

Even if you do buy these volumes separately on Amazon with Prime's 2-day free shipping (we'll say that the average price per volume on Amazon is around $23), you'll still save about $25 by getting them all together on RightStuf.

I was going to save my money for the "After Thanksgiving Sales" and "Cyber Monday" deals, but I caved-in and got this bundle while it's still being offered.....this is definitely a deal at the level of a "Black Friday" offer

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vash1306']Guess what arrived in the mail today :D

dscf0164fl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just curious what state do you live in?

[quote name='Vash1306']Minnesota, so that's why I received it so fast after posting mine was shipped :p[/QUOTE]

Ah, Lucky. I just saw on my tracking that it's in my town, but it got here at like 7am so it's going to sit in the post office for a day at least because the mail men are probably already out with their mail for the day.

[quote name='JoePianist']The bundle deal has been extended (again) for another week. If you've been holding out, don't keep waiting until the last minute!![/QUOTE]

Why not? They'll extend it =P

Mine shipped today, I think.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Today's the last day to get this....

...Or is it?! :D[/QUOTE]

LOL! This sale ends in Neverary 2999.

for real I am thinking about getting this. I am getting paid soon and never finished watching this series. might up this up with witchblade and Street Fighter 2 uncut.

[quote name='brother bendu']LOL! This sale ends in Neverary 2999.

for real I am thinking about getting this. I am getting paid soon and never finished watching this series. might up this up with witchblade and Street Fighter 2 uncut.[/QUOTE]
Probably the best time to get this as it does save quite a bit of change over buying them separately. Definitely think this sale will be over once the holidays are over.

[quote name='rgon86']Probably the best time to get this as it does save quite a bit of change over buying them separately. Definitely think this sale will be over once the holidays are over.[/QUOTE]

Next Christmas, you mean =P

It keeps sticking around to taunt me...saying I need to buy more Blus...

I just canceled cable today and currently have no Hulu/Netflix solution. *cough* Torrents *cough*

Hell, I don't even have an antenna yet for OTA local signals.

Still considering picking this up...

[quote name='Rig']It keeps sticking around to taunt me...saying I need to buy more Blus...

I just canceled cable today and currently have no Hulu/Netflix solution. *cough* Torrents *cough*

Hell, I don't even have an antenna yet for OTA local signals.

Still considering picking this up...[/QUOTE]

Go for it looks great on my 46" Samsung LED TV.:D

gif,GIF89a%12%00%12%00%B3%00%00%FF%FF%FF%F7%F7%EF%CC%CC%CC%BD%BE%BD%99%99%99ZYZRUR%00%00%00%FE%01%02%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%21%F9%04%04%14%00%FF%00%2C%00%00%00%00%12%00%12%00%00%04X0%C8I%2B%1D8%EB%3D%E4%00%60%28%8A%85%17%0AG*%8C%40%19%7C%00J%08%C4%B1%92%26z%C76%FE%02%07%C2%89v%F0%7Dz%C3b%C8u%14%82V5%23o%A7%13%19L%BCY-%25%7D%A6l%DF%D0%F5%C7%02%85%5B%D82%90%CBT%87%D8i7%88Y%A8%DB%EFx%8B%DE%12%01%00%3B

What the hell is with the image thing that keeps showing up?

I got mine in today, I find it strange and anoying that only season 3 has a recycled blu case. I got a blind box for $1 for fun and I got the first volume of a show called Le Chevalier D'Eon.

Not a bad deal. I have the entire series on DVD and love it and I would jump on the blu-ray collection if i had a blu-ray player lol. Oh well I think I like watching it in it's original form :)

bread's done
Back