Now WITH ALPHABETIZED HAVE LIST!!! Trade with me!

These are the 60GB...

OK guys, I only have three of these. I was able to get them from my company for very very cheap. Ebay seems like one big hassle, so I figured I would bring them to people that would actually play them, and not try sell them on eBay for a profit.

I’m selling them for $400 each with free Priority Mail shipping as soon as I receive the payment.

[quote name='Jigsaw']These are the 60GB...

OK guys, I only have three of these. I was able to get them from my company for very very cheap. Ebay seems like one big hassle, so I figured I would bring them to people that would actually play them, and not try sell them on eBay for a profit.

I’m selling them for $400 each with free Priority Mail shipping as soon as I receive the payment.
[/quote]

Wow, the lamest scam if I ever saw one. You have no iTrader ratings, so I'll deal with you only if you send first.

Pokemon FireRed - Complete, Has rare Mew from TRU Giveaway. -$18

Is the wireless adapter included? Also does the price include shipping?

[quote name='FFGamer']Pokemon FireRed - Complete, Has rare Mew from TRU Giveaway. -$18

Is the wireless adapter included? Also does the price include shipping?[/quote]
No wireless adapter is included and yes it does include shipping with a delivery confirmation #

Dazz - pmed.

[quote name='musicnoteless']No wireless adapter is included and yes it does include shipping with a delivery confirmation #

Dazz - pmed.[/quote]

I can send PayPal or a Postal Money Order.

I didn't see anything I liked for those Zelda games, but I'd be more than happy to sell them to you if you'd like to buy them. Please PM me if you are interested in doing that. Thanks.

bread's done
Back