NSMB Question

Fire

CAGiversary!
In the traillers prior to release, they show Mario flipping instead of jumping. How is this done?

[quote name='Fire']In the traillers prior to release, they show Mario flipping instead of jumping. How is this done?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that myself...haven't figured it out.

The same way it was done in mario 64. Do three jumps in a row. It's not always easy to do since you need a lot of space, but with a little skill you'll be able to do it.

It is easiest to do on 1-1. I think that has the most flat running space out of all the stages.

EDIT: There were videos of an extremely early build of NSMB where Mario did a flip that wasn't part of his 3 jump move. That jump was taken out of the game.

if it is the triple jump, make sure you are running (holding down B). otherwise it doesn't work, and even then, it's kinda wonkey. Love the game though.

and for those pissed about the sparse save opportunities....BEAT THE GAME REAL QUICK. (no, time has nothing to do with this, I just mean don't bother wasting time) Screw getting all the hidden coins and extra level paths. Once you beat the game, you can save at any point, not just after castles/spending coins.

Also, Toad houses don't dissappear after using them once you've beaten the game.

I'm really loving this game...getting through world 7 now before finishing up world 8...I have found the length to be quite appropriate for a mario game...I think people that complained it was too short were definitely racing through...

bread's done
Back