Nudity Randomness on Last.fm/XBL

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So yeah, this is really random, but I was on Last.fm via XBOX Live. When you are on Last.fm, a slideshow of the artists plays as a background. So while I was listening to music, a picture of the artist pops up and I happened to glance at the TV while cleaning the house. Bam! A totally exposded boob was on my TV and I was like "Holy poop!" Then before you know it, the picture changed, then the song ended.

This in no way was a bad thing, it was just something that happened that I didn't expect!

Anyone else encounter anything like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DestroVega']i find it hilarious people took her "I also have a penis" quote seriously.[/QUOTE]

Well, she does kind of look like a dude...

[quote name='Squall835']Well, she does kind of look like a dude...[/QUOTE]

her nose kind of kills her face, but she's a lot like gwen stefani, looks way better when the make up is toned down.

her body is awesome.

I don't understand all the Gaga looks like a dude talk. I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

First time I saw her, the tranny radar went off BIG time. She does have some wicked man-face going. I don't know if it's "I'm an artist" branded weirdness or not that has her general persona like this or not.

Someone showed me this last week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SIK-yzlxiU

Safe for work. If that's legit, she was an unwitting contestant on an old Mtv gameshow. The nose screams Lady Gaga, but she does look hittable there. Even with the nose.....

I laugh every time I see her looking normal cause she looks decent but when she is in her performance outfits people say she looks like a dude.

Destrovega I would hit that.

her body looks awesome now, way better than the video... hey it is what it is, but I doubt any dude on this site is turning down banging someone like Lady Gaga. give me a break, I did pretty well for myself and I am not claiming I got a hotter chick.

2sb3n7m.jpg

[quote name='DestroVega']i find it hilarious people took her "I also have a penis" quote seriously.[/QUOTE]

From what I heard, it was never her quote. It was from a completely faked magazine interview.

She did look nice back when she was a brunette Italian girl. Like Lollapalooza when she just dressed like a dirty slut. But she probably won that gameshow in the video above and spent the $100 on ugly clothes and hair dye. Even Marilyn Manson knows when to tone it the fuck down. She should take a cue.

I liked that first song of hers quite a bit. But really, that's all she had. She does write decent music though, since she's one of those Tori Amos type child piano prodigies, but clearly puts more effort into her outfits and music than her lyrics.

Karen O > Lady Gaga.

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']This x 1000.[/QUOTE]

yeah but they don't even do the same type of music... it's apples to oranges.

[quote name='Squall835']I'm pretty sure they aren't comparing their music, but how attractive they are.[/QUOTE]
Or just how awesome they are.

[quote name='Lice']
2sb3n7m.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Hands down the funniest stuff ever

[quote name='ShardZ']Or just how awesome they are.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess really sucking is slightly better than completely terrible.

Easy to find Nudity:

Marduk - One of their album covers has a nun toying with a crucifix

Epica - Great nip shot on Simone Simons (their ungodly beautiful singer)

Cradle of Filth - Bunch of boob shots

Otep - Live shot with nip slip

More that I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm always happy when an Epica song comes on... You can also browse artist photos on the Last.FM site since that's from whence the slideshow cometh.

Ok, so back to the topic at hand, this is why I won't use Last.fm on Xbox Live. This and the commercials. I was listening to a kids station for my kids, and they kept playing a commercial for Brutal Legend. This isn't really all that bad but the song for the commercial kept chanting "Hell yea!" This wasn't what I wanted for my 3 year old.

To me, Last.fm on Xbox Live has failed to adjust to the large audience they intended to be for. I'm no prude, but I want my kids to have a chance at a somewhat normal childhood.

last.fm just uses user-submitted (and user-rated) pics, the pics could be anything... you could submit a photo of yourself, and if people rate it, it would appear when people listen to whatever artist you tagged it as. so yeah, there's the risk of nudity (and anything else).

bread's done
Back