Nunchuck available at ebgames

grr...i want free shipping. why can't they have Wiimotes, too. 1 nunchuk, 1 CC, and 1 wiimote would qualify me for free 2-day shipping :(

I went to my local TRU today to look for the first Phoenix Wright and they had around a dozen nunchucks, but not a single Wiimote. It was really strange.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I went to my local TRU today to look for the first Phoenix Wright and they had around a dozen nunchucks, but not a single Wiimote. It was really strange.[/QUOTE]

I went to my TRU and they had a dozen Wii Motes but no Nunchucks. Really Strange.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I went to my TRU and they had a dozen Wii Motes but no Nunchucks. Really Strange.[/quote]

Well, I will complete the trifecta by reporting that I was at my local TRU today and they had about a dozen classic controllers but no Wiimotes or Nunchucks. Seriously.

[quote name='destro713']Those links lead me nowhere. Have they removed these?[/quote]The ebgames.com links don't work through CAG (gamestop.com does), just copy it into your browser, or search from the home page.

Though looking at Wii accessories, I don't see nunchuks or classic controllers.

Oh well, I bit on the Classic Controller and the Nunchuck. Now all I need to find is a Wiimote... $42.78 after taxes and free shipping.

They're still in stock. EB's site is just stupid and doesn't allow links directly to product pages. Just browse to the Wii accessories and you'll find them. I just got a nunchuk with free shipping. Thanks OP and lilboo for the code!

[quote name='javeryh']Oh well, I bit on the Classic Controller and the Nunchuck. Now all I need to find is a Wiimote... $42.78 after taxes and free shipping.[/quote]Look at it this way, now when you find a lone remote in a store, you won't have to worry about finding a nunchuk to go along with it.

That said, asking about accessories at EB is probably a good way to find them. They get random shipments, and they don't appear to be holding them back from sales, they just aren't putting them on the floor. My store got 4 remotes in a few days ago, employees snagged two, left the others sitting in the box behind the counter.

Nice. Maybe they're becoming more readily available at last. I'm holdin' out for plentiful stock at BB so I can rock a couple GGC's.

[quote name='botticus']Look at it this way, now when you find a lone remote in a store, you won't have to worry about finding a nunchuk to go along with it.

That said, asking about accessories at EB is probably a good way to find them. They get random shipments, and they don't appear to be holding them back from sales, they just aren't putting them on the floor. My store got 4 remotes in a few days ago, employees snagged two, left the others sitting in the box behind the counter.[/quote]

yeah that's what I'm thinking. I need to find a Wiimote before my New Year's party so we can play some drunken 2 player Wii Sports.

[quote name='javeryh']yeah that's what I'm thinking. I need to find a Wiimote before my New Year's party so we can play some drunken 2 player Wii Sports.[/QUOTE]

That actually opens up another interesting discussion point. The Game Cube provided countless hours of drunken hilarity, and the Wii could be even better, but I'm a admittedly a little nervous about having a couple of my hooligan friends getting liquored up and swinging Wii-motes around my apartment. :)

[quote name='Scobie']That actually opens up another interesting discussion point. The Game Cube provided countless hours of drunken hilarity, and the Wii could be even better, but I'm a admittedly a little nervous about having a couple of my hooligan friends getting liquored up and swinging Wii-motes around my apartment. :)[/quote]

That's why I'm taking my Wii to the party! :D That makes me very nervous too. The last thing I need is a broken TV or marks on the wall from flying Wiimotes. It is impossible to avoid though. Last weekend I had some friends over to play some games on my MAME arcade machine and one guy kept getting really violent with the joystick even though he didn't mean to - he kept getting caught up in the moment. I really thought he was going to break it and everyone was telling him to take it easy but he just couldn't help himself.

[quote name='javeryh']That's why I'm taking my Wii to the party! :D[/QUOTE]

Nice strategy!! I'll probably resort to broad threats of violence against Wii-mote throwers. :)

bread's done
Back