Nvidia Geforce 7600GT

DarkNessBear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Nvidia Geforce 7600GT KO

Im willing to sell my newly purchased (in box) for $105.

I got it for SLI, but im not going to use SLI... bad mistake. And I cant return it now cause PCClub's return policy is crappy.

Any takers?

200 pretty pricey. If i remember correctly, i saw GeForce 7900GS for around 110 after rebate at outpost i think. it was last week i think.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Im willing to sell my newly purchased (in box) for $200.

I got it for SLI, but im not going to use SLI... bad mistake. And I cant return it now cause PCClub's return policy is crappy.

Any takers?[/QUOTE]

I just bought one less than a month ago for $130 from newegg.

You guys are right. I got mine for $160.

I ment $105.

I was thinking of my sound system. Thanks for catching that for me.

And I forgot to add its 7600GT KO.

Bah, I just want to get rid of it and my speaker system. Im broke. Heh. My sound system is going for 215.

[quote name='trunks982']what? huh? how can u get confused with graphic card and sound system. whatever...[/quote]

Its been a while sense ive selled something, i'd use craigslist. I was selling my sound System for 215, and was selling my Gfx card for 105. And my Clarinets for 90-110.

I purchased more ram for 230 and got new drives ect. So I just mixed up the prices, I mixed up selling my speakers with the Ram I purchased.

bread's done
Back