Nvidia GTX 550 ti 2GB

kaos424

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Just wondering if anyone has an extra or knows where I could locate one for the least amount of money possible. Not a necessity by any means but thinking about getting another one to SLI if the price is right. Thanks guys.

Since the card is already older you might want to look into just upgrading your single. Two GPUs doesn't always mean twice the gaming power. I'm not sure in your case specifically so maybe look up some comparison reviews. Keep in mind that you may also need a better psu. Good luck!

[quote name='boatboy1']Since the card is already older you might want to look into just upgrading your single. Two GPUs doesn't always mean twice the gaming power. I'm not sure in your case specifically so maybe look up some comparison reviews. Keep in mind that you may also need a better psu. Good luck![/QUOTE]

It almost never means twice the power. Mostly around 30% increase, some games don't even acknowledge SLI and you may even see several games perform worse with two GPU's. I'd recommend getting a new card in the 600 series.

bread's done
Back