NXE Avatars: Will Yours Resemble You?

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/stubenrauch/avatar-body.png

Meh. Couldn't get it to look like me. I'll probably create something ridiculous when I get a chance.

Why are the mannerisms so flamboyant?
I find this amusing considering this is Microsoft..ya know with their big macho uber man demographic that they gear all this stuff at.

[quote name='CouRageouS']
I wish there was a soul patch. Even with my Mii I was able to make one out of placing a tiny mustache. I want more clothing options and uses for these avatars immediately. Uno is pretty cool though.[/quote]

That's exactly how I made my Mii soul patch.

Microsoft mentioned releasing new clothing items every two weeks...I wonder if that will include new facial features?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']I hate Microsoft for forcing this bullshit upon me. I will probably buy all multiplat games on ps3 now just because of this.[/QUOTE]

:lol: What are you, twelve?

Make one and forget about it. I think there is a way to turn 'em off too and go back to your old avatar. Just do that.

[quote name='Corvin']:lol: What are you, twelve?

Make one and forget about it. I think there is a way to turn 'em off too and go back to your old avatar. Just do that.[/quote]

My age is not what is important. The important thing is that I pay for stupid xbox live, and if I don't want a stupid fucking mii-wannabe then I should not be subjected to the shit.

I would love to turn it off, but you fucking can't.
Thanks Microsoft I appreciate your bullshit.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']My age is not what is important. The important thing is that I pay for stupid xbox live, and if I don't want a stupid fucking mii-wannabe then I should not be subjected to the shit.

Thanks Microsoft I appreciate your bullshit.[/quote]
Well i guess you should email cheapyd everyday and be mad about the fact that you had to use a picture as your avatar. And I'll be waiting to see when home comes out if you are so angry when you have to make one in there.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']I hate Microsoft for forcing this bullshit upon me. I will probably buy all multiplat games on ps3 now just because of this.[/QUOTE]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this reminds me of pogo.com. they came out with their avatars and people would cry. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DON'T WANT THIS I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE I'M FRUSTRATED WAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Even my grandma was like that. But, on her own, she decided that she didn't want to look like the default white woman and created her own avatar that resembled her. She doesn't even participate in chats on there!

Give yourself some time and you'll get the right clothes and designs and create something that resembles you, or a fantasy of yours

....or, you can just stick with the default character and look plain and ordiary. obviously, it's your choice! gotta move on with the times though. M$ wants more interaction, more fun times, more friendliness. And just so you know, I know someone who got invited into that PSN Home stuff....it's going to be the same!

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']My age is not what is important. The important thing is that I pay for stupid xbox live, and if I don't want a stupid fucking mii-wannabe then I should not be subjected to the shit.

Thanks Microsoft I appreciate your bullshit.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I hear what you are saying but not seeing it in your posts because they resemble something a fifth grader would spew once he/she learns the magic of curse words.

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']Well i guess you should email cheapyd everyday and be mad about the fact that you had to use a picture as your avatar. And I'll be waiting to see when home comes out if you are so angry when you have to make one in there.[/quote]

Difference.

1. I can choose what picture I like in my avatar. I am not forced to some art school reject bullshit.
2. You dont have to look at home, ever, when it comes out.

Mine looks quite a bit like me. Question- if I use the avatar as a Gamerpic, does it replace my Obama Gamerpic or the "Personal Picture" that only people on my friends list see?

[quote name='Matt Young']Mine looks quite a bit like me. Question- if I use the avatar as a Gamerpic, does it replace my Obama Gamerpic or the "Personal Picture" that only people on my friends list see?[/QUOTE]

It would replace the Obama gamerpic with the snapshot of you Avatar that you took.

well - when my wife got home she said mine looks a lot like me so I guess I did pretty good. She's a better judge with stuff like this anyway.

I don't know, I can't really tell if it looks like me or not. Maybe it does? I know I couldn't find the right hair style, so that is probably throwing it off.

Mine mostly looks like me except all the moustaches they had looked wack so I went clean shaven and I shave my head but went with cornrows. It's sort of me as I would like to be.

Mine looks like me, except the earring is way too big and gaudy looking- like something a ghetto chick would wear rather than the barely noticeable hoop I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
you be the judge...

real colin (i don't usually look this surly, but i was trying get a neutral look):
picture.php

i think it's pretty close.

I think it looks close enough though I would like a few more facial hair options and the ability to use more than one at a time. My rugged goatee/sideburn combo needs virtual recognition.

bread's done
Back