NYC Import Stores?

rjarmstrong100

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
Hi! I'm looking for stores in NYC that sell imported games, preferably somewhere inbetween MSG and Rockefeller Centre, but not necessarily having to be in said area. I've been having problems finding stores like this since Gameexpress went out.
Thanks for any help in advance!

Damn I know theres a great place in chinatown but I havent been there for a while so I cant give you directions.....My suggestion is to wander around aimlessly.

[quote name='Verbal']Damn I know theres a great place in chinatown but I havent been there for a while so I cant give you directions.....My suggestion is to wander around aimlessly.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly, whenever I go around the city, I tend not to wander aimlessly, mainly due to
a) sense of dircetion will get me permanently lost
b) I don't like being lost and alone in areas i'm not familiar with, especially if i end up in a 'bad' neighborhood.

Try calling NCSX (718) 523-5774. They supply import games to New York import game stores, if you ask what game you're looking for they will point you at the right store in New York to go to.

If I remembered correctly, there's a import gamestore that sell import games for many systems, like the saturn, DC, etc. But the prices are not very low. It's located on Elizebeth (I think I may have spelled this wrong) street. Take a train that goes to canal street, and walk a few blocks.

J&L or basement of Elizabeth Center. Both of them are on Elizabeth Street which is in Chinatown. J&L has the most import games but the prices are high. I think they selling Jump Superstars for $55. At EC Jump Superstars maybe $50.

At J&L I saw Mario DDR for $99.

[quote name='trunks982']J&L or basement of Elizabeth Center. Both of them are on Elizabeth Street which is in Chinatown. J&L has the most import games but the prices are high. I think they selling Jump Superstars for $55. At EC Jump Superstars maybe $50.

At J&L I saw Mario DDR for $99.[/QUOTE]

Prices don't bother me...since it's still cheaper then play-asia, especially after shipping and handling.

bread's done
Back