Nyko Cord-Free Wieless Nunchuck Adapter

typeRJ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802832

i wasn't gonna get this, but did anyway for the hell of it. tested it with Wii Sports Boxing, Super Mario Galaxy, RE:UC, Ghost Squad, Trauma Center: Second Opinion and it works pretty well. i just got carried away with it being wireless that i forgot the nunchuck was also motion sensitive. but overall it hasn't done anything strange or become unresponsive. 2 AAA batteries might a little bit of a hassle, but i got rechargeables anyway.

i'd recommend it might buy another one, but just wanted to check if anyone else has had a chance to try it out and/or knows of any issues with it.

[quote name='naes']I'm never buying another Nyko product after the Nyko Charge Station.[/quote]

i did have bad luck with that one. one of the batteries wouldn't charge. eventually picked up another battery pack and it was fine. what was wrong w/ the one you got?

[quote name='typeRJ']i did have bad luck with that one. one of the batteries wouldn't charge. eventually picked up another battery pack and it was fine. what was wrong w/ the one you got?[/quote]
One set wouldn't charge, I was able to get a new set. This set died on me after like 6 months. I'd never, ever buy a Nyko product again.

I'm interested in getting a pair of wireless nunchuks but I didn't know they were $35. I thought they were going to be around $25. I'll wait I guess. I don't like that its AAA either since all my rechargeable batteries are AA but thats an easy fix.

[quote name='jlseal']How much extra weight does the cord-wrap thing add?[/quote]

http://gear.ign.com/articles/858/858251p1.html

didn't even know there was a review. but they say that it adds some weight, but not enough to feel heavier than a wiimote. that's about right.

the only problem they note is having more than 1 of these things active. i thought of that last night...there's no channel switch or anything.

I'd rather have an alternative nunchuk without the goddamn stupid octagon around the stick - I'd like to be able to move in 360 degrees, Nintendo.
So yeah, I'm hoping someone makes a wireless one without that.

bread's done
Back