NYKO HDMI Cable - Amazon.com $9.99

Pootie Thang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi everyone, I ordered these Nyko HDMI cables (3 of them) three days ago and received them today. They are great quality and are definitely worth the price. Currently Amazon.com has them for $9.99. The price seems to change from $29.99 to $9.99 late at night.

Circuit City has been selling these in-store for $49.99 and $59.99 online. Before purchasing these 3 pairs, I already purchased one at Circuit City over the summer when I worked there and I know they are great.

Compared to the monoprice cables, I would recommend these just because I do like the quality a bit more.

http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-83000-Ch..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1199955855&sr=8-1

And yes, I know the link says "Nyko Charge Link" but they will ship you the HDMI cable just like the actual webpage says.

Good find, I haven't seen that cable under list price anywhere. Already got 3 HDMI from monocables a few weeks back so I don't personaly need. But anyone in the market this is a good deal, even better if you have some other shopping to do on amazon and can get some free shipping.

[quote name='underliness']Good find, I haven't seen that cable under list price anywhere. Already got 3 HDMI from monocables a few weeks back so I don't personaly need. But anyone in the market this is a good deal, even better if you have some other shopping to do on amazon and can get some free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have Amazon Prime so I got free two-day shipping on it. Even when I worked at CC, after discount it would still be $28 before taxes.

bread's done
Back