Nyko PlayStation 3 Blu Wave Remote @ Amazon $9.97

[quote name='turls']Remember Logitech has one of these now too, I'm not sure what the differences are.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the Logitech adapter costs 6x as much. The only real difference is that the Logitech one can actually turn the PS3 on and off. The Nyko can't. The Logitech would make more sense if your PS3 is buried inside a cabinet, or if you're too lazy to walk over to the unit and power it on yourself.

I use the Nyko one myself, and it works pretty well. The Harmony software has it in its database. You might have to do a bit of re-programming of the remote in order to get everything to work properly. Once you've done that, though, it's set and forget.

I just bought the Nyko Playstation 3 Blu Wave Remote
signature_deepthakur.jpg

Been using this thing for about a year with my harmony 880 and it works like a charm. It does suck that it cant turn the ps3 off/on, but I'm not paying 8x as much for that option.

[quote name='Apostle22']Been using this thing for about a year with my harmony 880 and it works like a charm. It does suck that it cant turn the ps3 off/on, but I'm not paying 8x as much for that option.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yep you are right, its not worth paying lot more for just the on/off feature.

This is a much better deal than the Logitech and I'm pretty sure you wont be missing out on anything. Thanks for the post, I think I am going to get another one of these.

bread's done
Back