NYKO Pro Commander Controller (Wii U) 13.77$ Walmart.com

kilenem

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Your Bestbuy doesn't have anymore of the $6.99 Afterglow controllers?
In some cases the NYKO controllers have been recommended over the Nintendo wii u pro controllers. The battery life is the only issue.

Well, Thanks OP. I'm trying to order one of these, but Walmart.com seems broken. I can't checkout. I can't get any further than the shopping cart, clicking the "Proceed to Checkout" button results in "Updating..." along with their little animated logo, and then nothing. It just reverts back to the 'My Cart' page. I've tried it in 3 different browsers (IE, chrome, firefox) and it's the same. Maybe a result of that big pricing snafu from a couple days back? Oh well, I nabbed a screencap of the item @ the 13.77 price, I'll see if I can get them to price match it in-store.

Well, Thanks OP. I'm trying to order one of these, but Walmart.com seems broken. I can't checkout. I can't get any further than the shopping cart, clicking the "Proceed to Checkout" button results in "Updating..." along with their little animated logo, and then nothing. It just reverts back to the 'My Cart' page. I've tried it in 3 different browsers (IE, chrome, firefox) and it's the same. Maybe a result of that big pricing snafu from a couple days back? Oh well, I nabbed a screencap of the item @ the 13.77 price, I'll see if I can get them to price match it in-store.
I have virgin mobile and I try to buy phone cards from them because they don't charge tax and sometimes I have to order those cards 3 times. Rarely do the orders go through once.

That's funny, Sony and Nintendo aren't doing the asymmetry deal.

I wonder why.
Nintendo just being weird. It looks like they ripped the 360's design except for the positioning of the thumb sticks and the god awful d-pad. I've always thought the Playstaiton controllers were good for fighting games. I know alot of people who like fighting games have playstations. Xbox controller scheme seems more friendlier for FPS

Used the $10 gift card from the Walmart website debacle and paid a cool $4.50 for the controller. At that price, I won't be upset if it's not as good as the first party controller.

I would be all over this but I already grabbed four white Pro controllers from the BB clearance. Seems like the only predominant issues are switched A/B buttons, battery life and small ZL/ZR triggers

The A/B swap seems really weird. they didnt swap X/Y with it.

I'm so used to holding down Y to run and pressing B to jump. Wouldnt this mess up mario games?

The A/B swap seems really weird. they didnt swap X/Y with it.

I'm so used to holding down Y to run and pressing B to jump. Wouldnt this mess up mario games?
I learned how to play Mario on the gameboy so it was always odd to me to that b was jump on the other mario games

bread's done
Back