Nyko Wand Action Pack (perfect shot? + wand) $9.99 @ Newegg

I would buy this if the gun attachment (which is apparently not actually the Perfect Shot) were compatible with regular Nintendo Wiimotes.

I have been looking for a deal on a remote since once in a while I need a spare remote when I have friends over and don't want my official remotes being used (since I have noticed that the remotes they have are in bad condition so don't trust them to be careful with the official ones).

I bought one of these, and one perfect shot, at Sears when they were being clearanced for the same price. I haven't used them yet, since I haven't used the Wii in at least 5 months, so I can't tell you how they work.

But what I do know is that the wand that it comes with is pretty much the same shape as the Wii remote. The remote fits in the perfect shot just fine, and the official Wiimotes fit this gun fine.

Thanks for the heads-up! I went in for two, even though I have four total controllers (two original official ones, the red Wii Motion Plus controller and a Power A combo pack (which I can't try until Christmas)). I've read wonky things about the Wands but I figure "what the heck" at this price. At the very least I'll have spare "basher" controllers for overzealous friends who play at my house. I'm still stinging from when my college friends ruined my official SNES controllers playing SSFIIT and Super Punch-Out at my apartment years ago. Bastards! :D

bread's done
Back