Nyko wireless nunchuck adapter for Nintendo Wii $9 (was 6)

NOTE: CREDIT TO SLICKDEALS.

Give credit where credit is due. Also the deal is dead at $5.99. The site says $5.99 but when you add it to your cart is $8.99. Killed it for me.

[quote name='hobbie8046']It says it's 5.99 but in my cart it is 8.99.

Anyone else experiencing this?[/quote]

at 6 bucks that's not too bad, but yeah it changed to 8...

I need 3 so it'll be almost 26 bucks... would like to buy it, but really wish they would honor the lower advertised price...

I got to almost checkout too and still no price adjustment.

and 5% off is barely .45 here...

It's still showing up on the page as 5.99; I'm not sure the deal is dead...it may just be a cart error.

[quote name='NJMane']NOTE: CREDIT TO SLICKDEALS.

Give credit where credit is due. Also the deal is dead at $5.99. The site says $5.99 but when you add it to your cart is $8.99. Killed it for me.[/quote]

The credit police have spread to CAG :roll:

FYI, this deal was sent in an email that linked to the Buy.com Cyber Monday specials. If you follow through the link to the video game deals, you can see the $5.99 nunchuk there, which is probably what the OP and several other people did. Credit goes to Buy.com for kindly dropping the price on this and to the OP for letting CAG's know.

As mentioned in a previous thread about this, it won't work with a sleeve, and it probably won't work if you get the motion adapter later. They should be giving these away.

[quote name='turls']As mentioned in a previous thread about this, it won't work with a sleeve, and it probably won't work if you get the motion adapter later. They should be giving these away.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you could cut out the end of the sleeve if you really wanted and it would be fine, that stupid flap annoys the hell outta me anyway. I don't see why it wouldn't work with the "motion adapter" seeing as the MotionPlus includes a pass thru port for the nunchuk already. ... nevermind, I do see how it might not work, they removed the holes on either side of the port on the MotionPlus so if this dongle uses them then it wouldn't work ... well without some modifications and duct tape maybe. :lol:

bread's done
Back