O/T I got my Guitar Hero today...

[quote name='zhaoyi']what games/console have you got from those referral sites? mind list them?[/quote]

I would love to brag... haha

-PS3 (sold it)
-Wii (sold it)
-Xbox 360 (love it)
-DS Lite (sold it)
-PSP (collects dust now :( )

If anyone wants to help me get guitar hero II, sign up below. if you're interested in a wii or a 360elite, sign up below as well. Thanks.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=230050 (1 More Ref Needed)

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3820692 (3/5)

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3836400 (1/10)

Guitar Hero II is fun but not $90 fun in my eyes, but it is enough fun to justify getting it for free so I'm very satisfied. I love Trainn, I still have one more game credit left, they should be adding new stuff to their page soon, I'm hoping for C&C3 or the 4000 Marketplace card, thats when I'll cash in again.

[quote name='Wario64']if anyone wants to sign up, please use my referral in the sig, needs 2 referrals![/QUOTE]

I signed up under you. I should be done hopefully by the end of today (Sunday).

edit: i need 2 refs if someone can help i'd appreciate it

update: on 2nd thought, i'll do the point system.

[quote name='transixx4']Did you queue a game in your game Q? It does not give you credit until you choose a game to rent. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

I did que a game, it is on its way. I also have another game in que as well.

Still, its been 4 days since i signed up for gamefly......and it still says the offer is pending.......

Just wondering how long it took for you guys with gamefly....

How sneaky...the follow up thread has essentially brought the original thread back to the free stuff section instead of referrals :p

How does it work after you get your game on the referral system? Do you have to refer two new people again and complete an offer? Right now my screen says that I just have to complete an offer.

Every time I try to do the gamefly offer it keeps asking me to verify my billing address and i can't seem to do it.

Anyway we started up another thread on trying to get our 360 Elites. It is all done by the same company. This is the thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137712
We are doing a round robin so everyone can get a chance to join in. If you don't want to do that though and go straight to the website you can follow my link on the bottom.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Guitar Hero II is fun but not $90 fun in my eyes, but it is enough fun to justify getting it for free so I'm very satisfied. I love Trainn, I still have one more game credit left, they should be adding new stuff to their page soon, I'm hoping for C&C3 or the 4000 Marketplace card, thats when I'll cash in again.[/quote]Looks like they're already offering Forza Motorsport 2 on the site and here's the response I got for Command and Conquer 3:
"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us!
We will be adding that game during our next site update which will occur within the next week."

And Amazon shows GH2 bundle as back in stock so they'll probably send out the next wave of GH2 bundles

Got my GHII today also with Free T-shirt. My fiance though the whole thing was a scam. I was pretty confident the whole time.

call them or do it online.

btw Can someone tell me a specific time stamp of how long it took to review/process/ship? I Just submitted for review for GH2 today. So when should I expect my next updates?

Thank You.

[quote name='JustBlaze']call them or do it online.

btw Can someone tell me a specific time stamp of how long it took to review/process/ship? I Just submitted for review for GH2 today. So when should I expect my next updates?

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

When should I cancel? Should I cancel right on the seventh day, or should I cancel on the sixth day? Thanks!

[quote name='o2012o']When should I cancel? Should I cancel right on the seventh day, or should I cancel on the sixth day? Thanks![/quote]

6th day to be safe.

Make sure you call True to cancel. They did not cancel mine when I did it online, and I had to call to get the charges reversed.

Ok Everyone. Only Way To Cancel True.com Is Through The Phone. The Online Feature Doesn't Work, It Just Unsubscribes You From The Mailing List.

If You Are No Longer Interested In The Offer And Still Want Credit, Cancel On The 5-6th Day.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Ok Everyone. Only Way To Cancel True.com Is Through The Phone. The Online Feature Doesn't Work, It Just Unsubscribes You From The Mailing List.

If You Are No Longer Interested In The Offer And Still Want Credit, Cancel On The 5-6th Day.[/quote]
I canceled online 2 weeks ago and havent been charged anything.

Nothing today.:cry: Hopefully I get my game tommorow since I'm not too far off from New Orleans. I believe we both had the same tentative ship date of May 13th.

[quote name='transixx4']Nothing today.:cry: Hopefully I get my game tommorow since I'm not too far off from New Orleans. I believe we both had the same tentative ship date of May 13th.[/quote]

smae here
my ship date is may 15th

I got NBA Street Homecourt today! Just wondering. Is the true.com promo done on this site? I can't find it under offers anymore.

Most sites took True down because they lowered their payout, so if they did it, it wouldnt even be worth half credit anymore, let alone full credit.

Just to make sure, has anyone seen shipping info (tracking info) show up in the progess part of the website under order history?

Just got mines in, only took 4 days. shipped from CA to CA :). Seems to be my lucky day too, this morning I got my free Crackdown game that i won from that 300-crackdown contest a few months back.

I got mine today too. No shirt, because it shipped from Amazon & not Red Octane. But this is me not complaining. ;)

BTW, dunno if this is going to clear itself out or not, but I clicked the box to reset my account & try for another game, then changed my account type to points instead of referral. It says I only need to complete 1 more offer to get a second free game - it looks like it's showing the offer I did for GH2 as counting still. Signed up for Gamefly, which I had been wanting to try anyway - we'll see what happens! :)

I got my Guitar Hero II Bundle on Monday. Easy as pie. Skeptics...sometimes things are easy to get! :)

I got DDR, GH2, and am processing my second GH2. Halfway to the 3rd GH2 and after that I will do one more game before i take a break and wait for Harry Potter and the Darkness to be put up there.

anyone know how long the google money offer usually takes to credit? its supposed to be instant but its almost a whole day with still no credit...

Mine should get here tomorrow. Awesome, considering last Friday I didn't even know about the site!

I joined on Saturday, got greened by Sunday, and they shipped it on Monday.

bread's done
Back