Oblivion, Dead Rising, Fight Night 3 (360) $22.49 @ CC.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Lupuri']In store maybe?[/QUOTE]

These are apart of the weekly ad so they should be available in store.

Had it price matched at BB and used a $5 BB Rewards coupon to bring it down to $18 and some change after tax! Missed it during Black Friday at Game Crazy, where it was $19.99.

Dead Rising is solid and worth playing through again, but I got games piled high* that I need to get to. Thanks OP.

*Mass Effect, SMG, COD 4, Kane & Lynch, Timeshift, Assasins Creed, Rock Band, Dirt, Forza 2. . .

[quote name='saintpale']Oblivion is 19.99 at Walmart, every day...[/quote]
You sure that's not a YMMV situation? Walmart.com lists it as $30

[quote name='Ryukahn']You sure that's not a YMMV situation? Walmart.com lists it as $30[/quote]

could be YMMV.. but it has the normal price tag, not a sales tag, of $19.9x

Pick up a CC ad. Buy the Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) at BB, then walk over to customer service and price match.

I just did this yesterday. Oblivion (GotYE) is $20 more than the normal one.

Rockin, I got the GotY edition at my BB for the $23 price match woot, no problems.. sure does beat my Wal-Mart's price for the Platinum Hit's ver.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Rockin, I got the GotY edition at my BB for the $23 price match woot, no problems.. sure does beat my Wal-Mart's price for the Platinum Hit's ver.[/QUOTE]

I tried price matching the GotY Edition to the CC ad at two BBs and a Walmart and no luck whatsoever. I bow to your price matching skills.

[quote name='sheepboy_1923']I tried price matching the GotY Edition to the CC ad at two BBs and a Walmart and no luck whatsoever. I bow to your price matching skills.[/quote]

Yeah, but I honestly was a bit too scared to buy the game at full price to PM after for the extra 10% off b/c my CC was out of stock and I didn't want them to check. BUT no problems when I brought the game up to the front checkout with a print out and got it PM'd no Q's asked. Even better at the same time I PM'd my HDTV I bought from them by an AMAZON.COM printout.. ROCKS! saved like $80

For those in the Duluth GA area, go to Walmart (per my previous post). They have Oblivion in the security endcap and will sell it for half off 19.82, making it 9.91. This is the 360 PH version, not the GOTY version.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Rockin, I got the GotY edition at my BB for the $23 price match woot, no problems.. sure does beat my Wal-Mart's price for the Platinum Hit's ver.[/QUOTE]

OMG.. how did that work? Oblivion GOTY has a darker brown cover. The normal version pictured in the ad has a lighter cover. The BB employee must have been really oblivious. No pun intended. LOL.

I'm going to try it too! :)

I rememebered I pricematch Nebraska Furniture Mart Ad Oblivion GOTY (PC) $27.99 and get Oblivion GOTY (360) at BB for $27.99. Yeah, I got luck :)

[quote name='rogue_one']OMG.. how did that work? Oblivion GOTY has a darker brown cover. The normal version pictured in the ad has a lighter cover. The BB employee must have been really oblivious. No pun intended. LOL.

I'm going to try it too! :)[/quote]

Yeah but I used a black n white printed ad off CC.com just printed page 13 (which was what it was on my ad) highlighted a circle and showed it to her. My only concern was the regular price of $29.99 it said but I woulda just told her that's CC's regular price lol. Anyway they look nearly the same in Black and white, hard to tell the color diff. So make sure to try that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back