Oblivion GOTY $19.99 YMMV

Wavedash007

CAGiversary!
I was at Target today taking a look at the clearance bin and saw nothing new. But i did spot a section that was dedicated to a bunch of greatest hits game for the PS3. Among them was Obivion GOTY. I regret purchasing this only a month ago at the same price and non GOTY edition at sears while i was on vacation in Puerto Rico. But i thought i let everyone know and see what you guys find.

Initially I thought "this is a crappy deal"... but then I remembered that I had sold my :360: GOTY version for $~24 on amazon just about a month ago, and that was for a USED copy of the game.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Not to TC, cuz this is a great game and good price for GOTY edition, but there is a target clearance thread for these items...[/QUOTE]

It's not actually a clearance item. That's its normal price. If you read his post you would see that he said "I did spot a section that was dedicated to a bunch of greatest hits game for the PS3".

[quote name='nas6034']Did target re-stock these? they were on clearance months ago.[/QUOTE]
Well my Target still has some. But i assume they would not restock these again :(

Never played it -- always wanted to try it out.

Looks like I'll be shopping at Target tomorrow.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I think $19.99 is the price for Oblivion GOTY anymore. I believe even Kmart has it for PS3 for this price now.[/QUOTE]

My Kmart never has it and they have it marked at $19.99 for the regular version.

[quote name='Wavedash007']My Kmart never has it and they have it marked at $19.99 for the regular version.[/QUOTE]

IATCG is correct. Kmart's price for the GOTY version is 19.97. Whether the store has it is YMMV.

[quote name='nas6034']Did target re-stock these? they were on clearance months ago.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same thing as I grabbed on on clearance for $14.XX

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I think $19.99 is the price for Oblivion GOTY anymore. I believe even Kmart has it for PS3 for this price now.[/QUOTE]
Oddly enough I never seen it $19.99 once around here. I would like to buy it for summer so I can get my anticipation for Skyrim.

[quote name='rey6eric']That's a pretty good price for a great game. I traded my copy into amazon for $24 last week.[/QUOTE]
Dang it's back down to ~$15 for the 360 version. I would've traded mine in if I knew it was $24. Ah well.

I saw a tag for this at my Target with an empty shelf. Unfortunately when they re-stocked, it is the "Greatest Hits" even though it is marked as GOTY edition. I'm kind of bummed because I'd love to have the DLC disc for $20 and I've missed every sale they run on the DLC.

bread's done
Back