Oblivion GOTY (360) $14.98

that is really tempting...but I plan on buying Skyrim tomorrow and by the time I'm through with that I'm sure Oblivion will be around this price again

[quote name='GamerDude316']that is really tempting...but I plan on buying Skyrim tomorrow and by the time I'm through with that I'm sure Oblivion will be around this price again[/QUOTE]

or buy Oblivion, by the time your done with it Skyrim will be aroun this price

[quote name='209chromatic']or buy Oblivion, by the time your done with it Skyrim will be aroun this price[/QUOTE]

lol that's exactly why I'm going to be playing Oblivion first before I touch Skyrim. I have Oblivion GOTY edition. It would be better to engross yourself/myself into this game so by the time I get done. Skyrim should be looking at a price cut or close to DLC's.

[quote name='209chromatic']or buy Oblivion, by the time your done with it Skyrim will be aroun this price[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That is pretty much why I posted this; Oblivion isn't really a hot title right now but if you're like me and have heard a lot of hype about Elder Scrolls, due to Skyrim, this is a good place to start. Plus its a lot of game for $15, I've heard of people putting in 1000 hours and still not being bored/done. If my backlog wasn't already ridiculous I would have picked this up.

[quote name='kellte2']Caveat emptor. This game has not aged well.[/QUOTE]

I played it for the first time over the summer with the 5th anniversary edition and I have to disagree. The game has so much content and stuff to do, it's really good. Totally worth $15 IMO.

bread's done
Back