Oblivion GOTY Edition $30 - Amazon - 360 & PS3

Its been that price for a week but good to remind everyone! Now shivering isles needs to come down to like 10 and ill be ok

[quote name='Smallville123']Its been that price for a week but good to remind everyone! Now shivering isles needs to come down to like 10 and ill be ok[/quote]
I thought that was included in the GOTY edition?

EDIT: Yeah, it is. It says so right in the product detail.
50% off video game magazine subscription included, ??? could be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should really be $20 by now. Game itself is over two years old, the GOTY Edition itself is over a year old, even the Orange Box is selling for $20 now and it got much more praise.

agreed this needs to drop more. especially with the release of fallout 3, oblivion needs to drop some more in price. but thanks!!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='wildnuts02']why do people keep posting this? it's a universal price drop that's been in effect for at least a week or 2[/QUOTE]

I had no idea. I hope it stays this way until I get paid though
verryhappygif

[quote name='Smallville123']Its been that price for a week but good to remind everyone! Now shivering isles needs to come down to like 10 and ill be ok[/QUOTE]

Same here. Have the regular Oblivion and hoping to find a deal on the Shivering Isle disc by the time I finish up all I want to do in the main game--really just 2 1/2 guild quest lines to go as far as the side quests I'll bother with. Already finished the main quest line.

And this is the first time I've seen this posted as well. I never understand why people are such dicks to people who post deals. Who cares if it's a price drop, or been posted a few times. As long as it's not a repost of something on the first page, who cares? If it's a deal you've seen (or something you think isn't a deal) then don't click the thread and move along.

yes this is awesome Ive been looking to buy Oblivion GOTY once it went down in price $28 dollars from newegg is one sweet deal.

does anyone know any promo codes that would work on newegg for this game just wondering since I am about to checkout and it says you can enter a promo code. I hope there is it would make this deal sweeter.

yeah the price drop is universal I'll probably pick it up at Best Buy, parents are not big fans of buying things online. This goes on my Christmas wish list

bread's done
Back