Oblivion-GOTY edition 360 price drop $29.99 [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Oblivion -GOTY edition for 360 $29.99

I saw it at EB and it's also at Future Shop for the same price. There's still a PMing opportunity with BB, they haven't lowered the price yet.

Sorry, I forgot to look at EB for the PS3 price and the Future Shop price is still $69.99 for the PS3.

I noticed this for $29.99 earlier today on the FS website, I'm glad it's the same price at EB, considering stock is limited at my local FS.

Is it possible for people to PM to a scan of a receipt from Futureshop? I got lucky and bought the PS3 Oblivion GOTY for $14 yesterday.

Also if I give my receipt to my friend can he use it to PM?

Hah, I was hoping that waiting long enough would allow a price drop. Finally worth getting those expansion things. Thanks, OP!

I don't think I've ever seen a copy the PS3 version before. :lol:
Definitely worth the upgrade though - and the expansions come on a second disc and you have to install them, so it's the exact same game.

Saw Xbox 360 Oblivion GOTY at Toys R Us for $29 as well. They also had Sega Rally Revo for $9.91, and The Darkness and Shadowrun for $4.91 ea, alll Xbox 360.

[quote name='Lockescythe']someone was bugging me saying the darkness is a great game. Might go grab it for 5 bucks.[/quote]

its an amazing game
very good story.

bread's done
Back