Oblivion or GRAW?

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
Just got a 360 this week and both of these games look so ****ing good! But which game is the better game? I know 2 completely different game but which one is more fun and overall worth it? I got PDZ as my first game and it's pretty good. But I'm looking for another 360 game and which one of these will be better?

PS. If I didn't like Morrowind, will I like Oblivion? I heard Morrowind haters loved Oblivion because the combat makes the game more Action RPG.

I didn't think Morrowind was anything special, but I friggin' love Oblivion. I've put about 106 hours into it so far and I'm not even that close to being done - there's so much shit to do. Also, you already have a decent single player/online FPS, so go with Oblivion.

Ok, thanks for all the input guys I guess I'm going to be getting Oblivion :)

This game has more action than Morrowind right? I hated Morrowind because you walk more than do things. Plus the game was dark and hard to see.

Oblivion = if you have A LOT of time on your hands. Prepare to have no human contact for some time.

GRAW = Best Multiplayer for the 360 as of now. Lots of different gameplay

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Ok, thanks for all the input guys I guess I'm going to be getting Oblivion :)

This game has more action than Morrowind right? I hated Morrowind because you walk more than do things. Plus the game was dark and hard to see.[/quote]

Yes, much more action than Morrowind. You can "fast travel" to towns and locations instead of having to walk everywhere. Morrowind had a lot of weird things: mushroom villages, dumb looking enemies, strange middle-eastern looking world - Oblivion has none of that nonsense.

I have to say that for FPS, GRAW isn't the best on the 360. That belongs to COD2. Since they patched it and with the new maps that game might as well be welded to my DVD drive.

I haven't put enough time into Oblivion to comment on it. From what I have seen? It's hands down the best looking game on the 360 so far IMO.

The GOTY edition of COD gives you 2 maps that original purchasers had to pay 400 MSFT points for so there is incentive to pick that up now.

Both the games you listed are good and I'd recommend but on a tight budget if you're not buying many $60 games Oblivion is a no brainer.

i own oblivion but have only played the 2 demos of graw, so i cannot completely compare their value, but my vote is for oblivion. i didn't really get into the graw demos...at least not for $60. maybe i'd pick it up for about $20 during a new release drought. oblivion, however, feels completely worth the $60 price tag. in fact, after purchasing it for $60 and getting over 100 hours out of it, i don't feel like spending $60 on games like tomb raider, fifa, and hitman because they just don't seem worth the money.

and yes, i didn't care for morrowind and i usually can only enjoy nintendo rpgs or older ones, but i loved and still occasionally play oblivion even though i already finished the guilds and the main quest.

I thought GRAW was awesome through and through. Beat it outright in two sittings. Man, I was glued.

But, for bang for your buck, Oblivion. The amount of gameplay for $60 is incredible.

I couldn't really get into the vs multi of GRAW, but man, the SP? Amazing.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Oblivion = if you have A LOT of time on your hands. Prepare to have no human contact for some time.

GRAW = Best Multiplayer for the 360 as of now. Lots of different gameplay[/QUOTE]

^^ perfect answer.

I chose Oblivion, and I don't regret it one bit. Great fucking game! Spent about 2 and half hours in the first sitting!!

bread's done
Back