Oblivion (xbox360) $28.50 BJ'S Wholesale Club

ncibob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was up at BJ'S Wholesale Club last night and they had Oblivion for the XBOX 360 for $28.50. Also worth noting that they had Need for Speed: Most wanted for $14.00, also for the 360. I checked there website and they don't have crap on it so this is a B & M and it could be YMMV. This was in the Avon, Ohio location.

2/23
NCAA Football Xbox 360 27.50

Would someone be willing to pick me up a copy? And how much would you want? I live in IL, and don't have any BJ's by me.

Does anybody know if it's possible to get saved Oblivion games from the computer on to the 360? Can I use a memory stick or something? Because if I can, I'm definetly going to pick up a copy.

[quote name='d00k']Does anybody know if it's possible to get saved Oblivion games from the computer on to the 360? Can I use a memory stick or something? Because if I can, I'm definetly going to pick up a copy.[/QUOTE]
No. That's impossible.

Thank you for posting that you found this game for 28 bucks. I called 3 BJ's in my local area and all 3 of them had this game in stock. I purchased my copy of Oblivion at the Warrensville Heights BJ's Wholesale club for $22.00.Please keep in mind that this game was not on display I had to go to the customer service desk and ask for it. The $22.00 comes up after you request a price check.

I don't have a BJ's Wholesale club in my area.
But If someone picks up a 2nd copy I would be happy to take it off their hands.

Just read the fine print, even with that card you still get charged 15% extra?

(And yeah, I forgot about the "edit" feature, sorry)

Yes! Thank goodness my dad renews my Bj Club Card every year! I might pick up a Extra copy if one of my fellow CAG's need a hand in this matter.

I want a copy so bad , but I'm not a member this is really bothering me. I'll also , buy a copy off someone willing to pick up 2 copies.

[quote name='Jobb']I think you need to get this to avoid getting charged more... anyone know for sure?

http://www.bjs.com/join/one_day_pass.shtml[/quote]

This may depend on YMMV scenario. I would call your local BJ"S and ask them to check stock before just driving down. Also, I agree with this post that you will need the 1 day pass. But even still at 15% non member price on top of anywhere between $22 and $28 is still not bad. At $22 thats only an additional $3.30. You will get the scanned price member or not.

At this point, I'd be inclined to wait for the inevitable "GOTY" edition that will eventually surface, maybe even by the end of the year.

[quote name='lurknomore']I read somewhere that it has just been re-allocated as a PH game, so go to BB and use the GGC for similar savings with less effort.[/QUOTE]

That was rumored but I've never seen any proof or dates on when that will happen.

I checked my Bj's all I saw was a big mess of videogames. I couldn't even find Oblivion so anyone willing hook a cag up PM me.

[quote name='born2win413']dam theres no BJ in CALI[/quote]
you need to get a BJ in Cali, mayn

thanks for the info on the thread im going to try to pick this up tomorrow!

hahah

oh and bazz i am in orlando, i'll post my results tomorrow and if i can i'll pickup two becuase i'm sure shipping wouldn't be too much to you.

[quote name='sethg21']you need to get a BJ in Cali, mayn

thanks for the info on the thread im going to try to pick this up tomorrow!

hahah

oh and bazz i am in orlando, i'll post my results tomorrow and if i can i'll pickup two becuase i'm sure shipping wouldn't be too much to you.[/quote]Awesome Thanks.

I was not going to buy this for the 360 since I played so much of the PC..but if they got it in stock for $22...how can I pass it up! Thanks OP

[quote name='lurknomore']I read somewhere that it has just been re-allocated as a PH game, so go to BB and use the GGC for similar savings with less effort.[/quote]

confirmed?

Mine says they're out of stock and they had it listed at $56.99

Neither of the two BJs I called had Oblivion at that price (still $56). And NFS: MW was $19.

[quote name='KRS']Neither of the two BJs I called had Oblivion at that price (still $56). And NFS: MW was $19.[/quote]

Make sure when you call you ask them to do a price scan for over the phone. Most of the time they just tell you the price off of the box or what is in ther computer system.

Plus the game is not out on the shelf half the time.

Both BJs close to Buffalo, no go

In Buffalo there is a BJs right next to Dicks sporting goods. Cracks me up everytime. :D

bread's done
Back