Ocean's Trilogy (11, 12, 13) Blu-Ray $13.99 ($4.66 per movie)

[quote name='rhenzhen']Based on tHe review on amazon.com, it's one the worst bluray transfer. Is it true?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same! I really like these movies too :/

[quote name='rhenzhen']Based on tHe review on amazon.com, it's one the worst bluray transfer. Is it true?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much. Saw some of the first movie by a cousins house, it's basically the quality of an upconverted dvd. Add in that the bonus features are exactly the same as the dvd, and it's pretty obvious they just "ported" it, so to speak, with zero effort. I really dig the first and third films, it's too bad. They've been on sale numerous times for very cheap, and they're on cable almost daily. I'd hold off if on the fence. I'm happy with my DVD copies till they decide to double-dip sometime(if ever). Or if you've never seen it, fill the void with the original Rat Pack version. Good companion film to these.

That sucks. On the plus side, I was able to go to Target some weeks back and bought one of those 4 movies in 1 dvd case for $10.

It was Oceans Eleven, Oceans Twelve, Oceans Thirteen, and came with the original Oceans Eleven (w/ the Ratpack)

If you're not going to get the BD, then I highly recommend this version just because it comes with the Ratpack version of Oceans Eleven

[quote name='Mr. Black Ops']I just ordered it yesterday does amazon adjust prices to orders or no?[/QUOTE]

They ought to in this case. They should for everyone who ordered this week

[quote name='Mr. Black Ops']I just ordered it yesterday does amazon adjust prices to orders or no?[/QUOTE]If it's in transit and you've not received it, you should, yes, though I recommend calling.

If you've received it today, then they should do it today, though beyond today, they probably won't.

If it's in Shipping Soon status and hasn't shipped yet, they should.

I was about to bite when I noticed the banner on the amazon webpage that I bought this when it was $14.99...though I didn't remember :oops: time to update my catalogue app :oops:

Thanks guys im going to send an email in a bit..

I know this is off topic but at Target last night noticed they have The Hangover 2 on Blu-Ray for 9.99 its not on the weekly ad

[quote name='Mr. Black Ops']

I know this is off topic but at Target last night noticed they have The Hangover 2 on Blu-Ray for 9.99 its not on the weekly ad[/QUOTE]

thanks. That's a good remake just like oceans eleven so it's not completely off topic. :)

bread's done
Back