October 2010 @Gamer Magazine Coupons ($135 in savings)

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
The next issue arrived in stores and features the Call of Duty: Black Ops game.

:360::ps3: $20 off Lost Planet 2
:360: $20 off Crackdown 2
:360::ps3: $10 off Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
:psp: $15 off Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
:360::ps3: $20 off H.A.W.X. 2
:360::ps3: $10 off NBA Elite 11 (EA has decided to delay this game until further notice)
:360: $30 off Earforce X41 Headphone set
:wii: $10 off Wii Mini Controller Pack (assorted)

All coupons are valid now (9/23- 10/30)

Magazines are $5.99 plus tax. You can subscribe for $19.99 and get 10 issues using the little pamphlet that come in the books, or by going to this website: https://www.atgamermagazine.com/ (Thank you nddave for the link).

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't received a free issue from BestBuy, and I'm a RZ member who spends at least $400-$500 on games each year from them.

In any case, if someone would be SO KIND as to throw the Kingdom Hearts coupon in the mail and send it to me, I'd be most appreciative.

Just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

[quote name='mattcube64']I still haven't received a free issue from BestBuy, and I'm a RZ member who spends at least $400-$500 on games each year from them.

In any case, if someone would be SO KIND as to throw the Kingdom Hearts coupon in the mail and send it to me, I'd be most appreciative.

Just shoot me a PM.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same problem here. I would be greatly appreciative if someone could send me one as well. Thanks!

How good are the x41 headset? I have about $40 in reward zone coupons at bb & was just wondering how good they are. I have been saving up to get some astros but if these are solid for under $100 with coupons then why not?

$20 for Crackdown 2 doesn't sound so bad, but there's no way I'm buying the magazine for 6 bucks to get the coupon

wondering about these headsets.

Do they only have a jack for 360s, or do they work on mp3 players to.

Is the base high quality?

can i use them as a PC headset also (i would be getting 360 version if they are console specific).

i cant spend that much on just a gaming headset, but since i listen to 3+ hours of music daily i could use a double upgrade :D. Thanks for any responses.

[quote name='lolwut?']$20 for Crackdown 2 doesn't sound so bad, but there's no way I'm buying the magazine for 6 bucks to get the coupon[/QUOTE]

Same situation. I'd buy into Crackdown 2 for $20 but somehow $26 is pushing it. :lol:

Plus it would just sit on the pile for a few months with Halo, Rock Band and other fall releases taking preference in the short term.

Got a free copy of this month's magazine in the mail. Probably gonna use the KH coupon. It's valid til the end of the month, so I'm hoping there's some sort of sale or some other coupon that I can stack to use it with.

Really wish my Best Buy had those TvC fightsticks on clearance. I would love to get one of those.

Think I'll have to bite on Crackdown 2 for $20, at that price I probably won't get burned if it goes in the backlog for awhile.

got my free copy in the mail.

won't be using any of the coupons except for maybe lost planet 2. a friend has been wanting that game so that'd be a good gift.

[quote name='D0RC']For those who has the magazine in hand, is that NBA Elite 11 coupon inside?[/QUOTE]

Yes, for $10 off. Expires 10/30

Finally got this issue as my free copy. Will the coupons be worth enough for the $2/issue subscription price (as opposed to buying each issue at $6 a pop.)

[quote name='D0RC']For those who has the magazine in hand, is that NBA Elite 11 coupon inside?[/QUOTE]

Yes it's there.

bread's done
Back