October King of Swords

Stormtrooper30

CAGiversary!
I’d been wanting to get a some armor or a sword for some time now but i'd never quite been able to justify the cost. KingOfSwords.com is a great site to buy tons of great swrods or ninja gear. They even have medieval armor! At KingOfSwords.com, they have a large selection of “unique handmade swords, video game swords, and movie replicas as well as other fantasy related collectibles.” I’ve been looking in the medieval swords section and think i’ve found my next purchase!.

While you are there be sure to check out the new affliate program, it's a great program and is easy to do!

I think I'm done with King of Swords. For the dagger contest, I didn't really understand the PR over 5 thing so I accidently said my post was PR5. I asked them to make sure and they just said to send it in, so I did and nothing happened. August contest, I sent in an entry and somehow the post office recieved it but sent it back with nothing inside. Somehow. September contest, I doubt I'll get it either. Not so good rep right? =p

[quote name='shinryuu']Not so good rep right? =p[/quote]

I figured the quality of their products gave em the bad rep.

[quote name='chimpian']damn...i was hoping for something different this month...oh well...[/quote]

They said that since the old contest didn't start until mid-September, they won't change the prizes until mid-October

Thier Second Life store sucks..My 5 year old niece can make prim swords better then them :p (ok some of them are pretty cool in game, but way overpriced for the quality)

[quote name='omega71']Thier Second Life store sucks..My 5 year old niece can make prim swords better then them :p (ok some of them are pretty cool in game, but way overpriced for the quality)[/quote]

Just like their real-life counterpart! OH SNAP!

I gave up on king of swords.
The free item which you don't get is of very low quality.
I don't want to hear something like "it's free, what do you expect?"
It's literally terrible
I think they are used too

I won a sword from them through Marvel-Ous, and King Of Swords didn't ship it out until almost a month later. They aren't very responsible with their customers.

Bug the shit out of them, I always have a problem with them sending me my stuff, but if you bug them enough, you always get it. I think that Scott guy that responds to my emails hates my guts.

bread's done
Back