Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle $549.99

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
Might be today only!

• Oculus Rift's advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system enables the sensation of presence.
  • Customizable, comfortable, adaptable, and beautiful, Rift is technology and design as remarkable as the experiences it enables.
  • Every aspect of Rift was designed to be easy, inviting, and comfortable to use - and that extends to the VR environment we've created as a starting point for your journeys.
  • 7 Free games included with purchase: Robo Recall, Lucky’s Tale, Dragon Front, Quill, Medium, Dead & Buried, and Toybox. Discover and download games across genres ranging from action RPGs, sci-fi shooters, mind-bending puzzle games, and more - and play them from an entirely new perspective.
  • Oculus Touch is a pair of tracked controllers that deliver natural "hand presence" - the feeling that your virtual hands are actually your own.
https://www.amazon.ca/Oculus-Rift-Touch-Bundle/dp/B01LYCUM3L/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=prime-day&ie=UTF8&qid=1499670217&sr=8-2&keywords=oculus+rift&linkCode=ll1&tag=cheapassgamers01-20&linkId=ae999e2f3d7af907f610871bb4370967

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's because I have Prime, but there is a bundle for the headset and controllers for $399 on Amazon, I'm almost thinking of pulling the trigger just to get me off my arse to start building a new PC. 

edit: I see this is Canada, carry on

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back