Odama & Battalion Wars FS/T (also, 360 wanted, will buy or trade!)

LaseK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey hey, I have three or four copies of Odama [brand new sealed] and one of BW [opened but never played, we all know how EBGames works by now] from the Canadian EBGames day a deal sale.

Unfortunately, shipping for Odama is so fucking much that it sorta ruins the deal; to profit $1-2, I have to sell them at like $27-ish USD. Battalion Wars I'll let go for $24 USD [these are shipped prices].

I'll also trade for DS games or an Xbox 360. I'm willing to buy a 360 outright, but I'm not looking to pay retail [I can nab a premium for like $320-ish on ebay.ca shipped], but I am looking for a decent bundle, or just the console. just don't want to pay 14% tax on it brand new, really.

No thanks, I'd lose money. If I sell Odama for $27 with $2 profit, why would I give you a Battalion Wars for free and put myself in the hole?

I'm just going back to SA Mart to sell these, I forgot how CAG people lowball constantly.

lowball? you bought it for 10 cdn which is 9$ Usd and youre sellign it for 27$ usd. Is shipping really 19$ usd? dont rip people off.

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']lowball? you bought it for 10 cdn which is 9$ Usd and youre sellign it for 27$ usd. Is shipping really 19$ usd? dont rip people off.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I don't get that either. If I want to pay $27 for it, I'll just go to Best Buy and GGC it for $25, and with tax I'll hit $27.

$27 isn't a deal on this game at all.

lol, one guy throws him an offer and he gets a hissy fit that all of CAG lowballs. Go back to SA Mart.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I don't get that either. If I want to pay $27 for it, I'll just go to Best Buy and GGC it for $25, and with tax I'll hit $27.

$27 isn't a deal on this game at all.

lol, one guy throws him an offer and he gets a hissy fit that all of CAG lowballs. Go back to SA Mart.[/QUOTE]

I thought this game was still $50 at BB

The reason I offered $30 for 2 games was based from the fact that you said you want $2 profit per game. So:

$10 + $10 + $4 profit + $6 shipping = $30.

[quote name='Mike UFC']New price drop. Now it's $29.99 at BB.[/QUOTE]

thanks, how did I miss that? Kinda been wantin to try it out.

Shipping on Odama is expensive. It comes with the microphone and has to be put in a box, not a bubble mailer. I've mailed one to the US already.

Go get them at BB, then.

Discontinued reading this post.

[quote name='Nephilim']thanks, how did I miss that? Kinda been wantin to try it out.[/QUOTE]

OK how much is shipping to USA without the mic?

[quote name='LaseK']Shipping on Odama is expensive. It comes with the microphone and has to be put in a box, not a bubble mailer. I've mailed one to the US already.

Go get them at BB, then.

Discontinued reading this post.[/QUOTE]

How much is shipping without the mic? I'm not interested with the mic anyway.

bread's done
Back