Odama for $29.99 at BB

ckonze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I did a search for this and came up with nothing. I saw this at my local Best Buy and there were actually two prices on it, $49.99 and $29.99. I felt like challanging the higher price on the game, but didn't when I realized I didn't really want to buy the game. Still, when I got home I checked the Best Buy website and saw that it's priced down there also.

Check here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7623903&type=product&id=1130986072520

I'm not sure if this is a universal price drop or just some temporary sale at BB stores and online.

Looks cool but I dont have interest in playing games where you need to talk to a f'n microphone to play.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Looks cool but I dont have interest in playing games where you need to talk to a f'n microphone to play.[/QUOTE]

It's not as bad as it sounds....

Though it's definitely not a game to play to impress the chicks... :)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It's not as bad as it sounds....

Though it's definitely not a game to play to impress the chicks... :)[/QUOTE]

Chicks go crazy when I play Halo.. they love the headset

Want this game, but with the reviews, I'm willing to wait for it to drop another $5-$10 before grabbing it. $15 after GGC for Odama? Sounds sweet to me.

Make the deal even sweeter by using the $5 Best Buy Gamer Gift Card coupon that's free with applicable Gamer Gift Cards. Make sure it hasn't expired, since some BB's carry cards that expired last year! (You can check on the back of the gift card's case for coupon expiration date.) Add almost any amount to the card and get the coupon for free. The lowest I've been able to add was $2; any less was a no-go by cashiers for me, though others have gotten the GGC with lower balances, like .01...

Picked it up: It's actually pretty entertaining, but really short. It would make a good rental (assuming you're into quirky games), except it requires the mic, so no rental place is going to rent it. For those still considering, I'd wait til it hits $20 at least.

bread's done
Back