Odama GC 10 cents on Amazon... sort of.

Mic is required - although you could have it from one of the other three mic games (Mario Party 6/7 or Karaoke Revolution)

Sounds too much like Obama for me to purchase, nah, joking, the game does look kind of interesting but at over $7 guess I'll pass for now.

Fail_cat.jpg

[quote name='ps2emotions']Sounds too much like Obama for me to purchase, nah, joking, the game does look kind of interesting but at over $7 guess I'll pass for now.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing!

$7.59 is not "sort of" 10 cents. You should fix the title.

Edit: In fact there are cheaper ones on there for $4-$5 (with slightly less positive seller ratings)

I played this game several years ago and if I remember correctly, it was ridiculous hard or something. Its a really bizarre pinball strategy game.

[quote name='freshzen']I played this game several years ago and if I remember correctly, it was ridiculous hard or something. Its a really bizarre pinball strategy game.[/QUOTE]

it is hard. And bizarre. (twss) But it was helluva fun. Not a game for everyone, but I paid $50 for it and the only regret I had was that if I had waited about two weeks after it was released, I could have picked it up for about $20 it seems like. This one dropped quickly.

Thats funny I just saw this game at a local walmart. They had like 10 copies. I assumed it was msrp because if it was clearanced it wouldn't be there right? ... or sort of.

bread's done
Back