Odin Sphere and GrimGrimoire

You'd be hard pressed to get them both used for 60$ shipped.

Grim Grimoire is pretty rare already, and Odin Sphere probably will be too someday.

I'd try a local Gamestop, though I think they are both 39.99 new still if you are able to find them.

Sorry but games like these to continue to be made actually need to sell retail. If your interested, please just go out to Best Buy and buy them while ya can :)

Lockescthe, like new isn't new & sealed.

I think Odin Sphere is still in print but I'm not really sure about Grim Grimoire. I got both when they came out with Game Crazy credit :)

if you can still find it. I picked Grim Grimoire at best buy for $20 about when it came out. This may havge been just my local best buy because i have not heard anyone else mention anything about it on the posts.

[quote name='Agent_BBJ']if you can still find it. I picked Grim Grimoire at best buy for $20 about when it came out. This may havge been just my local best buy because i have not heard anyone else mention anything about it on the posts.[/quote]

do you know if they've still got any? The BB's in my area never carried either game.

I picked up Grim Grimoire today for $29.99 (new) at gamestop. Not sure if that price is YMMV since other places still have it for $39.99. Nice price if you can find a GS that has it.

I was in a Best Buy in Rockville Maryland roughly an hour ago, they had a few copies of Odin Sphere and one Copy of Grim Grimoire. I thought about getting Grim Grimoire, but I already have a large backlog of games to get through and didn't feel like adding another one to it, even if it does turn out to be rare.

I only checked the price of Grim Grimoure (39.99).

So, copies are out there in stores, but not in the price range you are looking for.

Lees Summit and Independence (MO). Also, Independence (MO) had 50% on games. Only game catched my eyes is RULE of Roses (PS2) $15 after 50% off. If you live in Independence, MO you must checkout between Japanese Anime Section Home Theater Section.

bread's done
Back