Odin Sphere for 20ish?

darkcecil32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
There were 3 games I wanted to get on PS2 that I held out on: Odin Sphere, Okami, and Rogue Galaxy. Managed to snag only Rogue Galaxy so far at 20. I will probably not be a cheapass and buy Okami for Wii now =/. So that leaves Odin Sphere.

Amazon still has Odin Sphere, but it is listed at 40$. I know there were a few b and m's that carried it for 20. I am debating whether to wait or just take the plunge while I can still get a guaranteed new copy. I know the game is a bitch to find. Anyone think a price drop in the near future is likely?

[quote name='darkcecil32']There were 3 games I wanted to get on PS2 that I held out on: Odin Sphere, Okami, and Rogue Galaxy. Managed to snag only Rogue Galaxy so far at 20. I will probably not be a cheapass and buy Okami for Wii now =/. So that leaves Odin Sphere.

Amazon still has Odin Sphere, but it is listed at 40$. I know there were a few b and m's that carried it for 20. I am debating whether to wait or just take the plunge while I can still get a guaranteed new copy. I know the game is a bitch to find. Anyone think a price drop in the near future is likely?[/quote]

I really doubt you'll find it drop in price...i'd grab it if you can find it. I bought mine mint from half.com for $27

I lucked out and found Odin Sphere at Meijer for $15, but you'd have to be pretty lucky to still be able to find one. That was back in Dec. I think.

If you want Okami, the best prices I've seen are at TRU. I bought it for just under $30 in Dec., but if I had waited I could have picked it up for $12.

bread's done
Back