Office Depot JC Clearance $2 YMMV

warreni

CAGiversary!
Feedback
167 (100%)
I was looking for school supplies this past weekend and went to a couple of my local Office Depot stores. One was having a massive clearance of its jewel-case (well, really some kind of paper-recyclable case things for the most part, but no one knows what the hell those are, so jewel-case) PC games, in an apparent effort to get rid of them. Everything was marked $2. Most of the games are Encore re-releases and most were casual games of the sort you might find at Big Fish. There was nothing particularly new (as might be expected from an inventory clearance), but these were the highlignts: Age of Empires II Gold, Star Wars Empire at War Gold, Star Wars Battlefront (I and II separate), SW Jedi Academy, SW Jedi Knight II, CSI 2-pack (original game + Dark Motives), Torchlight 1, and Age of Mythology (no Titans).

I picked up the CSI pack and The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 1 (because I already have LCoSH 2 from an Amazon bundle I bought last year and it really bugs me to have the second one and not the first!).

bread's done
Back