Office Space: SE finally coming out! BB will have exclusive GiftSet...

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Not really a deal but its the DVD thread so it fit here best IMO.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/646/646213p1.html

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat70800050006&DCMP=EMC-OLBBYV02

Best Buy exclusive!

Best Buy is the only place you can buy the jam-packed Office Space (Special Edition Gift Set). Get the hilarious cult film, new special features and these awesome extras:
  • Red stapler
  • Coffee mug
  • Mouse pad
  • Pen and pencil set
  • Notepad
  • Magnetic picture frame

Office Space (Special Edition with Flair!)
    Release date: 11/1/05

Unable to endure another mind-numbing day at Initech Corporation, cubicle slave Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) gets fired up and decides to get fired. Armed with a leisurely new attitude and a sexy new girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston), he soon masters the art of neglecting his work, which quickly propels him into the ranks of upper management!

Now the stage is set for Peter to carry out a high-tech embezzling scheme that's sure to mean the end of his job and a one-way ticket to easy street. Can he pull it off before all corporate hell breaks loose?

Special features
    • "Out of the Office" — an Office Space retrospective with Mike Judge
    • Deleted scenes — "Peter Lies to Lumbergh," "Happy Hour and Chotchkies," "Peter Goes Off on Nora," "Tom's Mixed Heritage Called into Question"
Currently pre-ordering at bestbuy.com for $24.99

Bump for the actual release this tomorrow.

The SE is advertised as $3 off. So the DVD alone is $13 and the Set will all the junk is $23,

I was excited about the set with the stuff (according to the flyer picture you do get a bunch of stuff). But seeing the image, you can see that the stapler is made of plastic, the mouse pad is so-so looking, but the biggest disappointment is the mug.

If you were going to issue a mug in a set like this, what kind of design would you give it?

Times up, how about a simple Initech logo to match the one that Lumberg carries? Perfect inside joke for OS fans. No, you're wrong . . . it has a picture of Lumberg on it :whistle2:(

Thanks OP, will pick this up as I have seen it many times on TV and never have seen it all.

I don't get what was so funny about Napolean Dynamite, when I saw it, I threw my popcorn at the screen. I was seriously that pissed that this movie sucked.

THanks for posting this. I'd like to get the collector set, but it sounds like something that they'll only get 4 of and they'll all be harded by employees before they even reach the floor.

Hopefully going to pick this up on wens. But schultzed is right, I really wish the mug would of been some inside joke. Oh well, still buying it.

picture courtesy of seymouru @ dvdtalk.

(click thumbnail for bigger image)

it's nice that they offered a deluxe package at a reasonable price, but the stuff is too merchandised for my liking. for now, I'll just wait until someplace has it on sale for $10 or in one of those 2/$20 deals, same with the new big lebowski disc.

[quote name='sanjuro']picture courtesy of seymouru @ dvdtalk.

(click thumbnail for bigger image)

it's nice that they offered a deluxe package at a reasonable price, but the stuff is too merchandised for my liking. for now, I'll just wait until someplace has it on sale for $10 or in one of those 2/$20 deals, same with the new big lebowski disc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I get what you mean. If the stapler had been an official Red Swingline and a coffee mug (like someone mentioned) that matched Lumberg's Initech mug from the movie then I'd be the first in line tomorrow to pick it up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah, I get what you mean. If the stapler had been an official Red Swingline and a coffee mug (like someone mentioned) that matched Lumberg's Initech mug from the movie then I'd be the first in line tomorrow to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Sadly like the big lebowski. I was excited to buy it then I saw it what it came with and I will not be buying this. I will rent it though to see the special features. I don't know CC has it for $12.99 without all of the crap that is disappointing.

[quote name='Graystone']Sadly like the big lebowski. I was excited to buy it then I saw it what it came with and I will not be buying this. I will rent it though to see the special features. I don't know CC has it for $12.99 without all of the crap that is disappointing.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'll still be (re)buying the special edition DVD tomorrow, cause I'm just that big of a fan, I'm just not spending an extra $10 for a bunch of junk that will end up in my junk drawer anyway.

Great movie but that is crappy merchandise. I'd look like even more of a dork if someone saw me own that.

Looks like I'm going to get just the DVD itself for $12.99 at CC. I was tempted to get the BBY exclusive boxset until I saw that picture. Lame if you ask me, but I guess BBY is expecting people to be suckered into buying it due to its "collectability." Whatevah!

I'd like to state for the record that, in spite of their cult status, Swingline staplers are completely inferior to Boston staplers.

[quote name='Ledhed']I'd like to state for the record that, in spite of their cult status, Swingline staplers are completely inferior to Boston staplers.[/QUOTE]

You know, he could burn down the building.

Mine arrived yesterday, although I didn't find out about it until late last night when I checked my order status and found out that it was left at the front door (it was stuffed behind some things on the front porch, and somewhat crushed). I'll be exchanging it in-store later in the week for one that is less crushed. I can't believe they shipped something like this in a padded envelope, their packaging has really gone downhill in the last year.

I think I'm going to try the same. Mine got here and it is crushed on several edges. It really pisses me off. First last year with the GBA games in padded envelopes, now this bullshit. I'm telling them it came to me all screwed up, and if I see extra copies, I'm asking for exchange.

Amazon.com gets it, why not Best Buy?

[quote name='Scorch']Nothing there that makes me want to re-buy it.[/QUOTE]

I bought it again (BB SE this time) but only because I have switched 2 ofmy tvs in the house to widescreen tv's, and there is a noticeable difference in anamorphic and non-anamorphic dvds...

[quote name='Ledhed']I'd like to state for the record that, in spite of their cult status, Swingline staplers are completely inferior to Boston staplers.[/QUOTE]

*pees on your dog*

16 years later, and it feels like it was yesterday. Price is probably the most important factor to most businesses when they’re choosing a new office. If you spend too little, you’ll either end up with an office you’re not happy with, or you may find yourself moving out after a few months. Spend too much, and you might struggle to pay the rent or have to move again to downsize. Also, nowadays, there aren’t many businesses that can function efficiently without a reliable internet connection. Some offices, particularly managed or serviced offices, like the ones you can find at osdoro.com.sg, generally include internet access as part of their rent. If you’re leasing somewhere privately though, you’ll need to factor in the cost of getting a line connected and the monthly payments for access.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back