Kya: Dark Lineage
R Racing Revolution
Rogue Ops
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

GBA
The Hobbit
Medal of Honor: Infiltrator
Road Rash Jailbreak

Just came back from my local CC. There were 2 bins, one was the one that was from the $4.99 sale a couple of weeks ago and they put a new one in that was a "clearance" bin. It had a sign that said that all the games in the bin were under $10 except for Madden 2004 ($19.96), Auto Modelista ($14.99), and some other game I forgot. These are all the games that I remember that were in the bin:

PS2
Rogue Ops (tons of copies left)
Bombastic (about 2-3 copies left)
Goblin Commander (about 2 copies left)
Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward (about 4 copies left)
R Racing Revolution (I bought the last copy)
Alter Echo (1 copy left)

XB
Gladiator (1 copy left)
Goblin Commander (about 2 copies left)
Maximum Chase (about 3 copies left)

GC
Eternal Darkness (only 1 copy left)
DBZ Budokai (1 copy left)

GBA
Road Rash Jailbreak (2 copies left)
THe Hobbit (tons of copies left)
Medal of Honor: Inifiltrator (about 4 copies left)

That's all I can remember. I got Hunter Wayward, R Racing Evolution, and Bombastic. Bombastic was $4.96 while the other 2 were $9 each.

[quote name='zoopie'][quote name='AlucardDE']Auto Modelista (PS2)-about 5 left for 9.96? or 14.96?[/quote]

$9.96 at CC in Renton, WA :D[/quote]

14.96 in Delaware :(

[quote name='rabbitt']Man, Eternal Darkness for $10! I was just at CC yesterday and the only bin they had was the $5 clearance Sports games...[/quote]

whoa.. I didn't even know Eternal Darkness was such a hit, I saw it like a year ago, it was on the shelf at a BlockBuster -- pre-played price of $6.99.. just wow. I could've taken advantage of it if I knew it sold for so much more on Ebay. :x

[quote name='Fenway']Chickenhawk, I really don't have any specific offer, but I have a lot of sealed games for all systems. DO you have a "wanted list" I can look at?
[/quote]

I've PM'd you.

Every game in this thread is still at mine except for Eternal Darkness. Auto Modelista is $14.99 here, Madden 2004 is $4.99 here. Those are the only price differences. If anyone wants anything, I could probably get it for any system. PM me.

[quote name='gamefreak117'][quote name='rabbitt']Man, Eternal Darkness for $10! I was just at CC yesterday and the only bin they had was the $5 clearance Sports games...[/quote]

whoa.. I didn't even know Eternal Darkness was such a hit, I saw it like a year ago, it was on the shelf at a BlockBuster -- pre-played price of $6.99.. just wow. I could've taken advantage of it if I knew it sold for so much more on Ebay. :x[/quote]

Bah, I've seen sealed copies on ebay that end selling for as low as $16 including shipping.

i picked up the last Eternal Darkenss at my circuit city in San Antonio (410 and Bandera). There had been two for the longest time so I guess one other CAG left one for me. Thanks!

Wow I thought that most people had Eternal darkness; never knew it was still in dmeand. I know last year I bought it at Fry's for 19.99 and I believe that that is still the price there.

I guess I'm the only one who disliked Eternal Darkness. I bought it and Resident Evil REmake for about $10 at Target off their clearance shelf before I even had a Gamecube. I love the Resident Evil series and Silent Hill series, but I really hated and was disappointed in Eternal Darkness. I just thought it was tedious and boring.

My friends and I just ganked all 3 eternal darknesses at pinole Circuit City. Iono whether to sell it or play it. I already got preowned versions from gamestop.com but both don't work.. and I can't send em back cuz its too late. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='ksuwild25']I guess I'm the only one who disliked Eternal Darkness.[/quote]

Yeah pretty much. There's probably something wrong with you.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Saurus']Any impressions of Goblin Commander?[/quote]

i downright loathe that game, its not fun and very lame, dont get it[/quote]

That good huh?

Now that I think about it, I do remember a second bin at my CC right next to the CC game. In the $10 bin, there was a sign that read something like 'The games in this bin are not included in the $5 deal.' But the games were marked at $10.

[quote name='ksuwild25']I guess I'm the only one who disliked Eternal Darkness.[/quote]

You're not alone. I too disliked it, but I'm not gonna go into any more details since I don't want to derail this thread. Still a good price though

Just got back from the Culver City, CA Circuit City. They now have a big bin full of $10 titles. From what I remember, here's what was in it:
- Some lame GBA and PSone sports games.
- Eternal Darkness (1) - I almost bought this even though I have one already, but passed.
- R: Racing Revenge (1)
- Kya PS2 (~5)
- Goblin Commander PS2 (~10)
- Rogue Ops, all platforms (~15)
- Great Escape PS2 (~5)
- Bombastic (1, at $4.96, of course)
- Saturday Night Speedway or something PS2 (~3)

Probably a few more, but that's all I remember. I almost bought Kya, too, but I'm trying to fight the urge to buy every cheap game I find. CAG is something a little too tempting for its own good. ;)

[quote name='rabbitt']Man, Eternal Darkness for $10! I was just at CC yesterday and the only bin they had was the $5 clearance Sports games...[/quote]

eternal darkness is $12 (used)at gamerush in case if anyone cant find a new copy at CC

Man I still gotta find me a Bombastic. Haven't gone to the 3 CCs around me since the $5 fiasco. That Goblin Commander sure is tempting. Looks like a good game for $10.

For what it is worth, Eternal Darkness is not a N64 port. It was never released on N64. Production on the game started for the N64, but they delayed it a million times and made it a Gamecube game instead.

bread's done
Back