OFFICIAL 2007 Yard Sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was reading through everyone's posts I had the greatest idea; how about listing what you got?
I'm tired of seeing the "I got this for $2 {link to a picture} and this for $5 {another link}." I have dial up and don't want to wait 5 minutes for a picture to load. If you don't want to tell what you got, don't waste the time providing a link. IMHO.

[quote name='ragtop70']As I was reading through everyone's posts I had the greatest idea; how about listing what you got?
I'm tired of seeing the "I got this for $2 {link to a picture} and this for $5 {another link}." I have dial up and don't want to wait 5 minutes for a picture to load. If you don't want to tell what you got, don't waste the time providing a link. IMHO.[/quote]

It's 2007 ... don't complain to us and expect us to change our ways because the last person in America that still uses dial-up is upset about the use of pictures. Either step into modern technology and upgrade your internet, stop viewing this thread, or just stfu. :bomb:

[quote name='wd4000']hit a good load today out on the garage sale

- found a brand new SNES, everything is still covered in original plastic
- about 30 N64 games, some still new in the box
- n64 without hookups,
- a bunch of miscellaneous pokemon stuff
- nintendo monopoly
for $55

$10 for NES with 10 other games, took it home worked perfectly and no blowing into the console

golden sun for gba for 25 cents[/quote]

Awesome find! Any pics of that? Is the SNES yellowed at all?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I think he's talking about the guy who doesn't say what he got, he just calls it "this" and then has a link to photo. I also find it really annoying.[/quote]

Ditto. I'm on broadband, but I still don't care for having to examine every pic to see exactly what was in the huge lot someone snagged.

It's nice to see that we're all mature here, donaldtrunk. Why are you so upset at my post? I cannot get broadband where I live unless I pay $69.95 a month to the one provider available. With this being Cheap Ass Gamer, maybe you can understand my problem.

As has been stated by a few others, I was referring to the posts that only have a link to a pic and the price paid. I don't mind the links at all. I, and at least a few others apparently, would just like to see listed what was found and cost. For example:

This is a "bad" listing: I bought this at sale for $30 [link to pic]

This is a "good" listing: I bought an Xbox at a sale for $30 [link to pic]

I enjoy and appreciate the pictures, helps me to learn and identify older items...I do sympathize with dial up though....

grabbed these nes games for $10 (cart only unless otherwise stated)

-Dragon Warrior
-Megaman
-Megaman 3
-Megaman 5
-Metroid (yellow label)
-Ninja Gaiden II
-Super C
-Castlevania III
-Metal Gear
-Bionic Commando (complete with box and manual, excellent condition)

And at another sale I grabbed a sealed copy of Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. Still has a worn original price tag on it. Anyone know if it's worth anything?

Nice grabs, KillerQueen! The Mega Man games alone are more than worth that, as is the yellow-label Metroid, but all of those games are classics. Definitely a good collection starter or booster.

As for the sealed DKC, any sealed game has a chance of being worth something, as people (particularly on eBay) tend to go rabid at the sound of "sealed" or "shrink-wrapped" =P

About the pics and linking, the way I see a post that just says "I got this (link)" rather than "I scored an SNES bundle with this and this, link to pic" is like a person grabbing at my shirt and yelling "Hey! Guess what I got! Pay attention to this! Listen!" I enjoy browsing this thread, but this is a group thread and not an individual one, and I'd like to get through each report expediently. Don't be like Navi; just share what you scored with as little hassle as possible.

Are you all talking about the posts I have been putting up? I have always tried to describe what I have. It's just also fun to get visuals with it as well. As stated earlier, it also can help identify how to look for some of the older items. I just hate posting pictures because it takes up so much screen real estate.

[quote name='Pi573']Nice grabs, KillerQueen! The Mega Man games alone are more than worth that, as is the yellow-label Metroid, but all of those games are classics. Definitely a good collection starter or booster.

As for the sealed DKC, any sealed game has a chance of being worth something, as people (particularly on eBay) tend to go rabid at the sound of "sealed" or "shrink-wrapped" =P
[/quote]

I'd call it a booster. The NES was my older sister's and when she stopped playing it became mine. So when it was officially mine, it was at the end of the NES's lifespan as I remember buying Megaman 6 and Kirby's Adventure when they were new, so I missed out on a lot of the older games. I know I could play these on an emulator, but I get a sort of satisfaction playing it with the old rectangle controller. And now I can finally experience Bionic Commando. I've heard good things.

And I guess I'll try selling the sealed DKC. I have no use for it, as I already own the game with the box and manual. But I'll keep the NES games.

[quote name='KillerQueen87'] I know I could play these on an emulator, but I get a sort of satisfaction playing it with the old rectangle controller.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I feel. I know emulators and good and give you the ability to play games that you never had, or are hard to find. But nothing compares to bebopping along with that little rectangle in your hand. I guess a close second would be to get, or make your own usb controller out of a NES controller, but it still just doesn't feel right.

:D

I hate to point out any particular post because I don't want any arguments going on. With that said, look at post #566. That is the kind of post that I ignore because nothing is listed.

Dag, a lot of good finds for people this weekend. My first weekend out was a bust, 2 community sales, 47 houses hit total, only 3 had video games (asked almost everyone). All I got was

loose N64 games
-Paper Mario
-Mario Kart 64

$5 total

It was a kid and I tried to offer him $20 for his SNES and N64 and $2 per N64 game. He said no, he wanted $3 a game and $15 a console so I took the two hardest to find N64 games he had and CIF $5 which he took. Otherwise, pretty much a bust.

I'm just curious, are gas prices affecting your yard saling? I really don't think I can afford to do as much with prices they way they are right now. I'm also starting a new job and I got a saturday morning college class this quarter, so I'm not really able to go out in the morning and get the good sales. This could be a good thing though. I'm really needing to save some money for some big purchases. I need a new video card for HL2: EP2. I'm also running out of room to store all my finds.

[quote name='erehwon']I'm just curious, are gas prices affecting your yard saling? I really don't think I can afford to do as much with prices they way they are right now. I'm also starting a new job and I got a saturday morning college class this quarter, so I'm not really able to go out in the morning and get the good sales. This could be a good thing though. I'm really needing to save some money for some big purchases. I need a new video card for HL2: EP2. I'm also running out of room to store all my finds.[/quote]

Gas prices aren't affecting me too much, I drive a 2003 Toyota Matrix, so it's decent on gas. But I think this weekend will be my last for a few weeks, since I got a new sales job (camera store) and they need me working saturday mornings since they're really busy this time of year.

Picked up a strange looking Dance Dance Revolution pad at a thriftstore yesterday. Instead of the more familiar controller ends like PS2/XB/GCN. It has a 25 little pin connectors like an old style printer cable.

I mean, I had a feeling it was used for the computer and thought it would be awesome to be able to play DDR on my computer, but I don't have a serial port that large on my old HP computer. It does fit in the printer cable part of my computer, but I doubt that's where it should be plugged in.

Anyone have any ideas if this thing will work through a printer cable's port? Thanks ahead.

[quote name='erehwon']I'm just curious, are gas prices affecting your yard saling? I really don't think I can afford to do as much with prices they way they are right now. I'm also starting a new job and I got a saturday morning college class this quarter, so I'm not really able to go out in the morning and get the good sales. This could be a good thing though. I'm really needing to save some money for some big purchases. I need a new video card for HL2: EP2. I'm also running out of room to store all my finds.[/QUOTE]

I've only been out one weekend so far this year, last year I mostly just stayed in town and didn't really bother to go to any neighboring areas as to save on gas & time so that it wasen't too bad if I found little to nothing. I'd probably be more motivated if I was able to find more retro stuff just about every weekend kind of like Snot Knocker has so far this year. I'm not a morning person either :) I'm sure I could get in on afew very good/steal deals if I could get up earlier and hit the pavment for at least 2-3 hours but I figure it would be alot of work for what would most likely be a deal on something I already have.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Picked up a strange looking Dance Dance Revolution pad at a thriftstore yesterday. Instead of the more familiar controller ends like PS2/XB/GCN. It has a 25 little pin connectors like an old style printer cable.

I mean, I had a feeling it was used for the computer and thought it would be awesome to be able to play DDR on my computer, but I don't have a serial port that large on my old HP computer. It does fit in the printer cable part of my computer, but I doubt that's where it should be plugged in.

Anyone have any ideas if this thing will work through a printer cable's port? Thanks ahead.[/quote]
That sure sounds like what it's for... A serial port at the exact same size of a printer port doesn't exist, on the grounds that it would be incredibly confusing. I think something like that might need drivers though. Any identifying marks on the pad?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Picked up a strange looking Dance Dance Revolution pad at a thriftstore yesterday. Instead of the more familiar controller ends like PS2/XB/GCN. It has a 25 little pin connectors like an old style printer cable.

Anyone have any ideas if this thing will work through a printer cable's port? Thanks ahead.[/quote]

It should, as long as it's a standard parallel port. It doesn't happen to say "Dance Master" in the center, does it? I own one like that; it doesn't register very well, but it's decent for when I feel like plonking around on Stepmania. If you can't use it, you might be able to offload it to a collector of DDR/Bemani stuff.

not a yard sale find (i finally get a saturday off.. June 2nd. ) but my pawn shop finds this week

spent 20 total (5 dollars per)

Thousand Arms complete with 3d card
SM RPG with box no instructions though
FF4 advance in box
Wild Arms PS1

I got Guitar Hero with the controller (PS2) for $30 today. Not as good as the $1.95 new GH2 bundle I got from yourfreexbox360games.com, but It'd cost a lot more to download all the songs to my 360.

I got a complete Sonic 3 and Ms. Pacman for Sega Genesis. Paid $3.80. Not the best of deals but I didn't have either yet and wanted them.

Yay, tomorrow yardsales!

I have about 20 yardsales mapped out on google maps from sale to sale. Took about 30 minutes but I think its worth it. And there are always the un-advertised sales!! Should be a good day.

I am somewhat scared because I have been so lucky over the last two weeks!! Who knows though, lets hope for some SNES, N64, and Genesis stuff!

Today I got:
Double Dragon game and case (Sega Master System) marked $.75 but CIF for .25

Super Castlevania IV game only (SNES)
Ecco the Dolphin game only (Genesis)
Pirates Gold game only (Genesis)
Sonic the Hedgehog game only (Genesis)
Hard Drivin' case and manual only (Genesis)
Exile game and case (Genesis)
Arcade Classics game only (Genesis)
Asking price for the above was $.50 each but I got all for $2

Ewoks animated VHS unopened $.50
Star Wars Droids animated VHS unopened $.50
Best of WWF Survivor Series 1987-1997 $.25

Total $3.25

I visited some sales today after I got off my new job. I only picked up a cd. The only video game related thing I saw that I wanted was this old mario cake pan. I thought that was kind of neat, but passed since the lady wanted $15. She went down to $10, but that was still too much.

[quote name='Pi573']It should, as long as it's a standard parallel port. It doesn't happen to say "Dance Master" in the center, does it? I own one like that; it doesn't register very well, but it's decent for when I feel like plonking around on Stepmania. If you can't use it, you might be able to offload it to a collector of DDR/Bemani stuff.[/quote]

It says "Stay Cool!" in the center and has a purple border on the back side. Appears like the standard PSone DDR pad by Konami, except without Sony Playstation logo and the word "Konami" on the bottom left/right corners.

I never knew that you could plug in the printer port something besides a printer cable. The pad did not come with any software, so I doubt it will work now. :(

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I never knew that you could plug in the printer port something besides a printer cable. The pad did not come with any software, so I doubt it will work now. :([/quote]
Sure, scanners, software security dongles, even some versions of the N64 GameShark could use the parallel port to dump the N64's memory to your computer and make codes.

Today I was able to hit over 20 sales. Most were crap. Interestingly I found all of my stuff in the first 3 sales.

$3- Nintendo 64, Super Smash Brothers, Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsonal, Metroid Prime.

$2- Game Coy Color, Game Boy Advance

Total Spent= $5

Everything works perfectly, I just wish that n64 sale had more games!!!
HPIM0691.jpg

Not a bad day, but I am still looking for that big score of NES, SNES or Sega stuff. Maybe the flea market in the morning will have some more great stuff.

Hit a garage sale in the neighborhood on the way home from the liquor store, only because I noticed what looked like a Sega Genesis while driving by the first time.

The selection of games was pretty decent, but it looked like she had went on EBay and marked them for whatever she could find.

Fortunately, she didn't do the same with the guides. I ended up with these three guides for two bucks:

Disgaea 2
Zelda: Twilight Princess LE (Wii)
Wild Arms: Alter Code F

Not too bad of a deal for three mint guides (Zelda still has the poster in it as well).

Had some success today. Hit a yard sale that advertised games, turned out to be a black GBA SP, asking price FORTY-FIVE DOLLARS. I didn't even bother haggling, as I wasn't even going to offer half that. There were some GBA games for $5 each, but they were mostly of the girly variety - Lizzie Maguire and such.
Now I actually went by this place again on the way home, this was about 11 am, I wanted to see if it had gone. It was still there, of course. So I asked how much, (I had a $20 bill ready to CIF for it), the guy still said $45. WTF, its 11am, time to start getting real about the prices here. But guess what, some guy who was standing next to me there offered him $40 and he took it. Amazing!

So later I saw a NES and 11 games for $25. Not too great of a deal, but further inspection revealed that three of the games were Dragon Warrior I, II and III, all with manuals and maps. I asked if they wanted to sell the individual games, they said make an offer, I said $1 each, they said yeah. Sold! Deal of the Day right here.

Then finally we hit a small flea market type place, I wasn't expecting much, I saw a bunch of sports SNES and Genesis games so I figured this place had been picked clean long ago. One guy had a table with PS2/Xbox stuff, but it was obviously one of THOSE places...dusty 5 year old PS2 and Xbox titles that haven't sold, and aren't going to get sold. The alarm bells in my head went off when I saw a copy of Tekken 5 marked at $30 (Retail price is 19.99 of course), so I was about to run, not walk out of there when I saw PS2 Jurassic Park operation Genesis. Knowing this can get up to $50 on the 'bay I asked how much, expecting him to say $75 or something, but he said, strangely, $14. Why $14, no idea, but I CIFed $10, and he said no! So I said OK, thanks, and did the pretending to leave but sort of still hanging around in case he changes his mind thing, but nope. So, damn, alright bud, here's $12. And he STILL said no. So I left. But, dammit, I knew I had to have it, so I went back after having checked out the rest of the market. So I paid $14 for it. Better than EB prices anyway!

[quote name='dinovelvet']Had some success today. Hit a yard sale that advertised games, turned out to be a black GBA SP, asking price FORTY-FIVE DOLLARS. I didn't even bother haggling, as I wasn't even going to offer half that. There were some GBA games for $5 each, but they were mostly of the girly variety - Lizzie Maguire and such.
Now I actually went by this place again on the way home, this was about 11 am, I wanted to see if it had gone. It was still there, of course. So I asked how much, (I had a $20 bill ready to CIF for it), the guy still said $45. WTF, its 11am, time to start getting real about the prices here. But guess what, some guy who was standing next to me there offered him $40 and he took it. Amazing!

So later I saw a NES and 11 games for $25. Not too great of a deal, but further inspection revealed that three of the games were Dragon Warrior I, II and III, all with manuals and maps. I asked if they wanted to sell the individual games, they said make an offer, I said $1 each, they said yeah. Sold! Deal of the Day right here.

Then finally we hit a small flea market type place, I wasn't expecting much, I saw a bunch of sports SNES and Genesis games so I figured this place had been picked clean long ago. One guy had a table with PS2/Xbox stuff, but it was obviously one of THOSE places...dusty 5 year old PS2 and Xbox titles that haven't sold, and aren't going to get sold. The alarm bells in my head went off when I saw a copy of Tekken 5 marked at $30 (Retail price is 19.99 of course), so I was about to run, not walk out of there when I saw PS2 Jurassic Park operation Genesis. Knowing this can get up to $50 on the 'bay I asked how much, expecting him to say $75 or something, but he said, strangely, $14. Why $14, no idea, but I CIFed $10, and he said no! So I said OK, thanks, and did the pretending to leave but sort of still hanging around in case he changes his mind thing, but nope. So, damn, alright bud, here's $12. And he STILL said no. So I left. But, dammit, I knew I had to have it, so I went back after having checked out the rest of the market. So I paid $14 for it. Better than EB prices anyway![/quote]

love the flea market recap...we think alike....

today's junk:

DVDs: House of 1000 Corpses, The Ringer, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Miami Vice, Heartstopper, Wolf Creek, The Producers, The Faculty, Anchorman, The Amityville Horror, (all widescreen) all for $20

PS Rival Schools, $4
DC Sonic Shuffle ("Not for Resale" -- ??), $1
PS GTA2, $3

XB360 Wireless Headset, $8

today's total: $36

i love 2-dollar DVDs! also, the 360 headset (complete with everything -- not shown: the AC adapter and extra earpiece) for eight bucks was nice, since i abhor the stupid wired version.

hope everyone had good luck this week!

Went to about 15 sales today. Nothing. I came to one sale that I finally found a couple of items, but the prices weren't right, and he wasn't going down.

It was the weirdest sale I've ever been to either. It was this rancher style house, with stuff strewn about outside, and people scurrying around putting more things out. The guy running it saw me and my friend walk up, and told us "Everything has to go, look around. There's stuff out here, in the trucks, in the house and garage, just go on in and make yourself at home". It basically looked as a house would look if one was packing up their entire life. Things were randomly thrown into boxes. Boxes were randomly everywhere stacked on top of one another. I had feelings of woe, when my friend stumbled upon this old jewelry box with jewelry inside. It was underneath a pile of other random crushed boxes, and a mattress I think. She was looking through it when the guy came buy and is like "Oh yeah, I'm selling that as a whole lot. I was going to set it aside and get it appraised, but I'll sell it to you for $200" My friend just looked at him and said "Yeah, I don't have $200." His response was, "Hey, go to the ATM down the street."

It was all very weird. I asked if there were any old video game stuff lying around, and this younger guy helping out looked down and said "like sega genesis?" and handed me a cart that just fell out of the box he was carrying. Nothing else video game related was in that box, so I was looking around while he was gathering things up, and we started chatting. We started chatting about old video games, and he was impressed that I still had an Atari 5200.

After digging around for about 45minutes in this mess I had found some sega cart, I forget, but it was nothing memorable, pokemon stadium in a sealed funcoland bag, and tetris attack for SNES. We get ready to leave and I already had a bad feeling, and ask him how much, he says "Oh those, we're selling those for $5 each. See this one is still brand new, referring to the N64 game in the funcoland bag" At this point I was too hot and tired, and just put them down, while my friend was paying him for some antique coffee grinder she found. He looks up and asks "you don't want those? its a great deal, and goes on about how much they are worth. I just say nah, and walk away."

Only thing good I got today was a pair of white fishnets from a local Goodwill for $0.79.

Maybe next time.

[quote name='moiety']
06t-n64.jpg
06t-snes.jpg
06t-sf.jpg

Just a few things this week![/quote]

Good finds.

I thought you guys might have beaten me to a sale today. The person running it said that a woman bought all their games. But this was in Beverly and I didn't really see anyone in your age group at the sales.

Pretty uneventful day for me, I woke up an hour late, went to 3-4 street sales. Thought I had hit a decent find for a gamegear with 4 games, but when I asked how much, the man running the sale said 30 bucks. I didn't bother offering the 4 dollars I thought it was worth. That was pretty much the only game related thing I saw all day, though I did over hear some man in his 50s asking for RPG games at another sale (definitely a reseller).

The only thing I picked up all day was a 17" Samsung flat panel CRT monitor for 50 cents, the lady said it was working, but I still haven't checked it. I'm going to run dual monitors in my basement until I decide what to do with the 19" LCD in my room.

Sale #1:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x252/MindFreak1313/DSC00067.jpg

NES Games (All cart only with dust sleeves):

The Rocketeer
Super Dodge Ball
Baseball Stars
Bug Bunny Crazy Castle
Spy Hunter
Anticipation

Total: $8

Sale #2:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x252/MindFreak1313/DSC00068.jpg

Mortal Kombat plug-n-play game: $1
Silent Hill (PSX, complete, not pictured): $3

Total: $4

Sale #3:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x252/MindFreak1313/DSC00066.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x252/MindFreak1313/DSC00065.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x252/MindFreak1313/DSC00064.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x252/MindFreak1313/DSC00063.jpg

Mario Kart 100 piece puzzle
Super Mario Advance book
Donkey Kong Country book
Set of 5 Mega Man action figures w/ various attachments
Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong action figures w/coconuts and bananas
Yoshi Burger King wind-up toy (not pictured)
Pack of Mega Man EXE trading cards
Thomas the Tank Engine (SNES, cart only)
Mario, Luigi, & Donkey Kong Mario Kart Double Dash figures (on go karts!)
Sega Genesis (all hookups, 1 3rd party controller)
2 wireless Acclaim controllers
NHL 95 (Genesis, complete)
Formula One (Genesis, complete)
NHLPA Hockey 93 (Genesis, complete)
Toy Story (Genesis, cart only)
Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble (Genesis, cart only)
WWF Wrestlemania the Arcade Game (Genesis, cart only)

Total: $14.75

Total for the Day: $26.75:)

Had a good day yesterday

NES games
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Castlevania III (w/ manual)
Double Dragon
Legend of Zelda
Ninja Gaiden II (w/ manual)

Total: $2

Even though I just bought Castlevania III and Ninja Gaiden II last week, I really just wanted the manuals for them. I'll put the extra copies on my TL after I check that they work.

N64 Games-complete w/ boxes and manuals

F-Zero X
Zelda: OoT
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Mario Party 1
Diddy Kong Racing
Jet Force Gemini
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Ogre Battle 64

N64- game, box, no manual
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

PSX
Final Fantasy IX - non-GH, missing disc 1 and manual
Final Fantasy VIII - GH, disc 2 only, and manual in bad shape

Total: $10

The Final Fantasies are going in my TL, since I remember posts where people were missing discs.

And I founf Pokemon Gold for fifty cents later. All in all, a pretty good day!

I GOT A SEGA SATURN!!!

I just got back from the local flea market and it was wicked busy.

$15- NES Game Lot All with instructions and sleave
- Wheel of Fortune Family Edition
- Gyromite
- Super Mario 2
- Balloon Fight
- Heavy Shreddin'
- Top Gun
- Paperboy
- Bases Loaded II
- Spyhunter
- Kung-Fu
- SMB single
- Duck Hunt single
- TMNT
- Tetris
- Hoops
- Wreastlemania
- Donkey Kong
- Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (this game rocks)

Now the big daddy. I found a Sega Saturn!!!! It was from the same guy I bought a SNES off of two weeks ago. Which worked perfectly. I went up to hit with $10 CIF, he took it. Came with 2 controllers and all the hook-ups, no games.

$10
- Sega Saturn, 2 Controllers, all hook-ups.

I will have pictures up soon, my camera is at my friends house. I am starting to think that the CIF does not work as well at flea markets. I think I have just been lucky to find decent deals at the flea market. I still don't mind paying an extra few bucks to have 80 yard sales all in one location though.

The neighborhood I drive though on my way home from work never seems to have and yard sales, but I got out a little early from work yesterday around 2, just in time to see one packing up. From the road I spy a Genesis 2. Upon further inspection I see it's complete, with a Menacer next to it and the 6 game cart, all complete. Ended up getting it all for $5. I was just jazzed to see a damn sale around here.

I picked up

N64
Indiana Jones and the infernal machine
Mario 64
Mario Kart

Paid- $15 ( More then usual, but Indiana jones is rare since it was a blockbuster exclusive so I think it is worth it.)

I also picked up the special edition dvd of resident evil and jawbreaker for $12.

Lastweek stuff that is on hold for me, all Factory Sealed

NES:
Frankenstein: The Monster Returns

GEN:
Aero the ACrobat 2
Dynamite Heddy
Hook
The Humans

SNES:
Addams Family Value
King of Monsters 2
Sonic Blast Man 2 (I nearly pissed my paints on this one)
Firestriker

PS2
Dark Cloud 2

[quote name='kube00']Dazz, nice score on the Liberty or Death, I think those games are pretty sought after by collectors...hence they have some value.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know, i am a collector.....hence i got them as trade bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back