Official 2008 Yard Sale Thread

I said I would post this tomorrow, but I decided to tonight.

As I said earlier I got off work early so i decided to go Sailing in the town i work in, usualy I cant find anything here but when i do i find gold. Today i got tons of no's but after driveing down 1way streets for what seemed like forever i pulled up to a house and asked for games, the lady said over here so i walked to where she was and to my suprise there was a stack of NES and N64 games I asked how much and she said $2.50 apiece so i replied I mean all together she paused for a minute and replied how botu $20, I probably could have gotten her down to $10 but all i had on me was a $20(not good CIF bait) and the games were easily worth that or more in trade bait. So I grabbed up the 15 games on the table and started to walk awany and she yelled there are more boxes so i went back and saw a box of SMS stuff, and another full of NES stuff. I nearly crapped myself when i saw Megaman 5 on top of the NES stack, I have been looking for it forever!! Here come the finds.
100_1701.JPG

Sega Master System Base with Power, AV, 2 controllers
NES controller
NES Dogbone(I have been wanting one)
NES satilite(Looking for this too)
100_1703.JPG

Does anyone know what these are, They seem to be for some System by Texas Instruments.
100_1705.JPG

Here are the Atari 2600, 7600, N64, and SNES games from the lot. Good titles include Megaman 64, My brother and i have been looking for this forever!!
100_1707.JPG

Some Sega Master system games!! I have been looking for games for my Master System but they are hard to come by.
100_1706.JPG

Here are the NES games from the Haul, for some reason one of the previous owners(Ben T. -You Suck) felt like numbering and putting his name on his carts. My Magic Eraser will take it off though.

I'm glad to say that there were some NEs games here that I didnt have a copy of yet, It seems that I have only been finding duplicates lately.

Sorry for the image quality.

P.S why do people think that taking a Black Marker and marking out someone else's name looks better than taking the time to clean the cart?? I keep finding carts like the Spy Hunter above.

[quote name='Sinnbox']I
100_1703.JPG

Does anyone know what these are, They seem to be for some System by Texas Instruments.[/quote]
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A. Basically the same idea as a Commodore 64. They are on ebay, prices vary. I picked one up at a yardsale last year with about 10 carts for $3. Sold it in a bundle a few months later when I decided I had too many nonsense systems.

Going to some sales tomorrow, haven't been to one in a long time, hopefully I score something good. Oh, BTW nice find sinnbox.

Not much luck today. I had a guy who I believe was a reseller buy a PS2 and some games right as I was getting to a sale for $35. The guy asked for 45 and the costumer countered with how he picked these up for like 25-35 and the seller accepted a lower price. I checked out the other games and there wasn't anything good.

Another sale a guy had a really dirty PS1 with a 3rd party controller. Before I could make an offer he said twenty. I said I can give you a few dollars for it and he declined. I couldn't have sold this thing on ebay, craigslist, or anywhere else for $20 and he wants $20 at a yard sale when I don't even know whether it works. Needless to say, I just walked away without even bothering to reason with him as I wanted the cables more than the system.

The last sale I went to had a couple worthless xbox games. The sellers weren't even there. Everything was just left out even though the sale had started.

Other then getting some kitchenware, I didn't find anything.

I didn't go to too many sales yesterday. The only thing I picked up was these two EB Ice devices for a $1. They're coolers with pumps in them. You put ice and water in and it pumps cold water through a pad you can put on a knee or back. I thought they looked interesting. If I don't like it, I can sell them on ebay for around $45. I'm tempted to do that anyways. It would put me closer to picking up a PSP.

My dad went to a few yardsales, and I got him to ask for games for me since I couldn't go. One house said they had some games, and he asked if they could get them, but they said they're saving them for their street's yardsale. There's a sale about 10 houses away tomorrow, so I'll visit that.

Nice find sinnbox. You seem to have great luck GSing.

My day was average. I couldn't get a ride, and there was only one sale in biking distance. I got there at like 6:30, and the lady there said her friend is coming in 10 minutes and she might have one game to sell. I had nothing to do, so I waited there and helped the lady unpack the stuff for the sale, because she was old and couldn't move the heavy boxes.

Her friend came, and had this box of games and DVDs IAP $2 each. I CIF'd $5 for all and she took it. They looked perfect but in the light of my house scratched as hell. But I've tested a few and they've worked. I got:

Games: (All complete)
:ps2:Final Fantasy X
:ps2:Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King
:ps2:Ford Racing 2
:ps2:Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex GH
:ps2:Spawn Armageddon
:ps2:Madden 2004 (Hollywood video box and no manual)
:ps2:Hypersonic Extreme (no coverart)
:gen:Sonic 2 (I finally have a non NFRS one, no manual)
:pc:Nancy Drew
:pc:Monopoly
:pc:Where in The World Is Carmen Sandiego?

DVD:
:dvd:Ocean's Twelve
:dvd:The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
:dvd:Flyin' Ryan
:dvd:Walking Tall
:dvd:Shrek 2
:dvd:My Scene: Jammin In Jamaica
:dvd:Spiderman (In the box for Antz)
:dvd:Boiler Room
:dvd:Starsky And Hutch
:vhs:Veggie Tales Sing Alongs (In the box for Yellow Submarine)

And on the way out, the other lady handed me $5 for helping her, so they were free. ^_^

Hit up two yard sales today. Found the following at the first one:

GBA (cart only):
Beyblade V-Force
Duel Masters Sempai Legends Limited Edition
Fire Emblem
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus
Warioland 4

GBC (cart only):
Pokémon Crystal Version

Went to the next yard sale and found nothing, decided to go back to the first one and found even more GBA games:

Fantastic 4
Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World
LEGO Star Wars: The Video game
Lilo & Stitch 2: Hamsterveil Havoc
Power Rangers: Dino Thunder
Sims 2

And the cutest orange kitten ready for pickup at the end of October! :D

The funny (?) thing is this: When I got home and tested the games, Warioland 4 had the Mode 7 cracktro, and Prince of Persia had a Eurasia cracktro! (which, according to my research, is for the US release of the game) :whistle2:k Wow, did I just pick up a lot of pirated games or what? I'm not really disappointed or anything, as I believe finding pirated games in the wild in Denmark is pretty uncommon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkslime']Nice find sinnbox. You seem to have great luck GSing.

[/quote]

Lately I have been running into alot of Resellers so my luck has been dying, but today i did manage to find a tote with 4 2600's, 1 telegames, 1 mini 2600, a coleco, a NES, a SNES, and about 150 games(%99 of them Atari games) They were asking $50 but i CIf'd $20 and settled on $25. They are beat to heck, but there was a Mint condition All*Stars + World and a SMB 3 in it so i felt it was well spent. Sorry, I'm too lazy to take a pic.

sinnbox good job bro

I went to a bunch of sales I think probably 14.........

A few had games but they were either sports games or 20 dollar xbox platinum hits games I passed up a pokemon silver for five bucks oh well......

Gotta love the slow days, did you try CIFing? one thing i sometimes try is going back to sales at about noon and CIF ask the people if they are interested in dropping the proce abit.

[quote name='Sinnbox']Lately I have been running into alot of Resellers so my luck has been dying, but today i did manage to find a tote with 4 2600's, 1 telegames, 1 mini 2600, a coleco, a NES, a SNES, and about 150 games(%99 of them Atari games) They were asking $50 but i CIf'd $20 and settled on $25. They are beat to heck, but there was a Mint condition All*Stars + World and a SMB 3 in it so i felt it was well spent. Sorry, I'm too lazy to take a pic.[/quote] 0_o Take a pic of that. That's a huge haul.

If anyone wants to send a couple bucks for shipping and stuff, I'll send them a disc only spiderman widescreen dvd or a veggie tales vhs that came with my yard sale haul. (used store won't buy them without coverart)

Lots of sales
But I only found a copy of strange brew $3 and a small hand vaccum with a hose for $7

Passed on a Gamecube for $25
Passed on several crappy xbox titles
Pass on disc only copies of Vagrant Story, FFVII, and FFTactics. Why would I pass? A (no case or manual), B in poor shape and c, he wanted $8 a piece, and wouldn't come down. I thought $3 CIFed a piece was fair, discs were smudged and there were no cases. Oh well

[quote name='kube00']Lots of sales
But I only found a copy of strange brew $3 and a small hand vaccum with a hose for $7

Passed on a Gamecube for $25
Passed on several crappy xbox titles
Pass on disc only copies of Vagrant Story, FFVII, and FFTactics. Why would I pass? A (no case or manual), B in poor shape and c, he wanted $8 a piece, and wouldn't come down. I thought $3 CIFed a piece was fair, discs were smudged and there were no cases. Oh well[/quote] Dude, you could've resurfaced that FFVII for probably $3 for all 3 discs, then listed each disc on ebay for $25 each BIN and sold them. Kind of high for a GS, but you would still be making $64.

[quote name='darkslime']0_o Take a pic of that. That's a huge haul.

[/quote]
Sorry, It's a huge tangled mess, and some of the carts are dirty and soem have the covers comming off, I did count and there were 169 carts and some chips, Im not sure if the chips ar eprototypes or if someone just thought it was cool to take the cart off the board. I'll post pics of them later in their own thread.

[quote name='darkslime']Dude, you could've resurfaced that FFVII for probably $3 for all 3 discs, then listed each disc on ebay for $25 each BIN and sold them. Kind of high for a GS, but you would still be making $64.[/quote]

So true, that's what i was thinking, I purchased a disk only FFVII earlier this year, Selling Disk only is a great way to make cash, Disk one will sell for a good $25-$30, With games like FFVII that are multiple disk games the frst disk is the most used so it gets the most scratches and needs replaed the most so on and so forth with the second, the third disk isnt quite as hard to find, I think mine sold for $8. But ya, you probably should ahve grabbed it, I dont blame you for leaving the others, I cringed when i picked up a Disk only FFT 3 weeks ago.

[quote name='Sinnbox']Sorry, It's a huge tangled mess, and some of the carts are dirty and soem have the covers comming off, I did count and there were 169 carts and some chips, Im not sure if the chips ar eprototypes or if someone just thought it was cool to take the cart off the board. I'll post pics of them later in their own thread.[/quote] That's pretty awesome. I hope to find a haul like that.

You could opening a SMB/DH or something shitty like that and switch chips to see what they play...

They are all Atari stuff, and they all have the titles on them in masking tape. The only non atari games in the lot were the SMB 3 and the Allstars+World, not as impressive as my haul from yesterday though!!

P.S. does anyone know where Snotknocker and Moitey went?

[quote name='Sinnbox']They are all Atari stuff, and they all have the titles on them in masking tape. The only non atari games in the lot were the SMB 3 and the Allstars+World, not as impressive as my haul from yesterday though!!

P.S. does anyone know where Snotknocker and Moitey went?[/quote]
I miss their posts :(

[quote name='kube00']Lots of sales
But I only found a copy of strange brew $3
[/quote]
Strange Brew rules!

Ah-ha!! I just went to Moiteys website, He said that he hasnt had much time to go to sales latey whle he and Evil Max get ready for their wedding, plus the new town they live in has alot less sales than their old one.

I dont really post anything since i never get a chance to go to yard sales anymore but my wife went to a town sale with my family and came across these

SNES
Ms. Pacman
Family Feud
Zelda link to the past
Monopoly
Zoop
Super mario allstars with mario world...

$5 for all...i was pleasently surprised with the last one

[quote name='Sinnbox']They are all Atari stuff, and they all have the titles on them in masking tape. The only non atari games in the lot were the SMB 3 and the Allstars+World, not as impressive as my haul from yesterday though!!

P.S. does anyone know where Snotknocker and Moitey went?[/quote] Oh, didn't realize that it was all atari stuff. Look for pepsi invaders. XD

... Theres some guy that goes to all the video game advertised garage sales every week and cleans them all out... Luckily at one of them i beat him there and scored:

NES Entertainment Set with box

Missing some stuff but came with
NES System
Zapper LT Gun
Regular Conrtoller
Duck Hunt
Pro Am Racing (it was inside the system when i opened it.)

No cables, but im looking for some.

DREAMCAST No cables system only

SegaCD Complete with box and everything.

SMS SYSTEM in foam packaging but no box. Came with The SMS, 2 Controllers, Light Phaser Gun, and some random cables i dont need. I just need the pwr and av cables for that and im set.

Oh and Mech Assault for xbox.

All for 17.

^ Nice, Its always nice to know you beat out the competition. I hate how some people just buy stuff up becasue it's for sale, my competition buys stuff even if he cant make money on ti to try to discourage the rest of us!!

[quote name='Sinnbox']^ Nice, Its always nice to know you beat out the competition. I hate how some people just buy stuff up becasue it's for sale, my competition buys stuff even if he cant make money on ti to try to discourage the rest of us!![/quote]

Yea, next time i see him I am going to just hold onto every gaming item i see until he leaves.

I was planning on going to the flea market tomorrow (great finds for me always there), but plans changed. Theres going to be a garage sale across the street from me so I am looking forward to that, everything is under $5 bucks :hot:

^If its across the street, why don't you just go knock on the door and ask if they have any video game stuff?

My Flea Market finds were pretty good today.
I got:

$5 Clear Blue N64 + Jumper Pak- No cables or controller. (Finally got an N64! I used to have one with all of the good first party games but sold it pre-CAG. >_>)

The guy who was selling them had like 5 other black n64s also and wouldn't go any lower on the price.

E-Reader-$1 Now I've gotta find some cards for it. Also, it has $1 written on it in sharpie. Anyone know a good way to get that off?

Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter mint + complete- IAP was 8 and it was a reseller, not some random guy, so I CIF'd 5 instead of 3, and he took it hesitantly.

8 Volumes of Iron Wok Jan! manga- IAP was $1 each, and the lady wouldn't go lower than 4, so I paid 4. Can sell these for at least 12 total, so what the hell.

Also, traded in all of the games from my YS find except for FFX and some spawn game (keeping those) and got $45 in credit to Bookman's. I bought a power cord and controller for the N64, seaman complete with the mic, and shadow hearts covenant complete.

Pretty good day today. ^_^

[quote name='Link927']No finds today, although sometimes I do wonder how some people get 20 packages of Rite Aid brand Cough medicine...[/quote] Lol. I always see people at the flea with tons of random food/medicine with the expiration date crossed out in sharpie.

[quote name='darkslime']Lol. I always see people at the flea with tons of random food/medicine with the expiration date crossed out in sharpie.[/quote]

I didnt even check the date, I dont wanna seem interested in the stuff and have them come up and try to make me a deal

dsc04750aq5.jpg

Resident Evil
Mario Party
Winback
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
Total: $5
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
PS1 Memory Card
Total: $1

Grabbed the REmake and the N64 games from amongst a bunch of other very dirty N64 and GameCube games that I already had, offered $5, and he accepted. Jurassic Park was from another sale where I asked about games and they brought out the PS1, funnily enough my girlfriend had requested it from Goozex a couple months ago and had it never show up, so it was pretty sweet to find.

dsc04751mi5.jpg

SNES w/ 2 Controllers, Hookups
MLBPA Baseball
NHL 96
Super Bomberman
Super Bomberman 2
Super Play Action Football
Super Mario All Stars
Batman Returns
Chuck Rock
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Street Fighter II
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Punch Out!!
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
SNES Cleaning Kit
Contra III: The Alien Wars Instruction Manual
Total: $20

Last sale of the day, closest to my house, asked about games and got this brought out from the garage. Asked $25, offered $20. I was pretty excited to get all the DKCs, Punch Out, and Zombies Ate My Neighbors, but having boxes and manuals was even better. Almost everything with a box also has a manual, I think the only exception is Punch Out. The manuals to everything were actually all in the DKC box, which was the last one I looked in to see if it was complete. That was a nice surprise. I wonder what happened to Contra?

Awesome find Grue. I have been out of the YS loop the past couple of weeks. My wife has had Red Cross training all day Sat & Sun last week and this week. Home with the kids and champing at the bit to get out.

[quote name='darkslime']^If its across the street, why don't you just go knock on the door and ask if they have any video game stuff?

My Flea Market finds were pretty good today.
I got:

$5 Clear Blue N64 + Jumper Pak- No cables or controller. (Finally got an N64! I used to have one with all of the good first party games but sold it pre-CAG. >_>)

The guy who was selling them had like 5 other black n64s also and wouldn't go any lower on the price.

E-Reader-$1 Now I've gotta find some cards for it. Also, it has $1 written on it in sharpie. Anyone know a good way to get that off?

Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter mint + complete- IAP was 8 and it was a reseller, not some random guy, so I CIF'd 5 instead of 3, and he took it hesitantly.

8 Volumes of Iron Wok Jan! manga- IAP was $1 each, and the lady wouldn't go lower than 4, so I paid 4. Can sell these for at least 12 total, so what the hell.

Also, traded in all of the games from my YS find except for FFX and some spawn game (keeping those) and got $45 in credit to Bookman's. I bought a power cord and controller for the N64, seaman complete with the mic, and shadow hearts covenant complete.

Pretty good day today. ^_^[/quote]

I did. Nada. :cry:. Cant wait for next week!

Ok wow, its been a busy weekend. First off was St. Vincents, I must say that I love St. Vincents, everything inside is 3$ a bag and its stuff that people donate so there are some wonderful finds in there. Lets just say the bag gets filled to the brim every time we go.

The MadCatz racing wheel was included in the 3$ bag, also the dream life blue plug & play in the picture, its missing the remote but it was included in the bag so I took it. I will try to get some remote around here working with it. The madcatz racing wheel is for PS1. Its really funny because the wheel was buried in a huge box of kids clothes, I saw the playstation cord hanging out and pulled it and what came up was a huge wheel. We also got other stuff in the bag but a lot of it is non gaming related, very worth it though.

Ok next up was another house where I picked up the tetris attack GB game and v-smile game for 25 cents each, I also got the activision plug & play there for 1$, they had 5$ on it but I got them down to 1. I am collecting Plug N Play games now and there are some at every yard sale here it seems.

Contra DS was 5$ and the Activision PSX game was 1$

Ball breakers was from last week and cost me 25 cents

The metal gear solid game with 2 discs was 1$, since everyone here says to pick up disc only PSX games for 1$ even if they are scratched I have been doing that.

Resident Evil 3 for 1$ as well, all of the games I got so far have tested as working.

The PC game was one I wanted and it was included with the other 2 Plug N Plays for 2$.

Today I also picked up 2 SNES games for 2.50 each, they are Yoshi's Cookie and Qbert 3. They had 3$ per game on their stuff but I CIF'ed for 5$ and they took it.

My room is filling up fast, that wheel is huge and I have no where to put it, yikes!

Pac-Man All-Stars (PC) - $1
Ms. Pac-Man: Quest For The Golden Maze (PC) - .50

IAP on both games. I remember this house from last year they had an N64 with about 20 games for $70 and wouldn't part out anything from the bundle. Didn't really have anything I needed and the only game that even went into double digits on the bay was Mario 64, also had a few other good games that go for 5-10 online and the rest was crap.

Barbie (NES)
Ms. Pac-Man (NES)
R.C. Pro-Am

$1

Last sale on my route today, sale started at 9 got to it about 5-10 minutes early. I asked about video games after looking around and they handed these 3 NES games to me that were on a table behind something big hence the reason I didn't see them at first. I offered a buck which was taken. Ms. Pac-Man has a .50 sticker on it which I figured meant that the games were .50 a piece but seeing as Ms. Pac-Man was the only one marked I'm thinking that it might have been .50 for the whole stack of 3, I'm going to blame this on not getting enough sleep and being tired :D although I'm still happy with $1 for all three. They also mentioned some DS games which were gone and went pretty fast considering I got to the sale just before it started and the DS games already left before I got to the sale. Video games can go really fast at yardsales around town although as my next find shows people arournd here don't always know what all is worth playing/goes for more online so I still might find some good games at yardsales even if I don't get first crack at them.

Playstation 2
Castlevania Lament of Innocence - $2
Ephemeral Fantasia - $3
Kingdom Hearts - $5
Shadow Hearts - $3
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - $6

Playstation
Final Fantasy Tactics - $1
Spyro The Dragon - $2
Spyro Ripto's Rage! - $2
Spyro Year of The Dragon - $2

GameBoy/GameBoy Color
Batman The Animated Series - $1
Donkey Kong Land III - $1
Exodus: Journey To The Promised Land - $1
Joshua: The Battle of Jericho - $1
Pokemon Blue With Case - $2
Star Wars (PC) - $1
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, The With Manual - $2
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, The With Manual - $2

Red GameBoy - $4
1st Party Playstation 2 Controller - $2

Books Not Pictured
Authorilative Calvin And Hobbes - .50
Essential Calvin And Hobbes, The - .50
Far Side Gallery, The - .50
What Do You Call A Sociopath In A Cubicle? (Answer: A Coworker) [Dilbert Book] - .50

I went to this sale late (got to it about 9:15-9:30) as it wasen't advertised until Saturday and I didn't see it till I got home from my yardsale route and checked the classified section for today. All of this stuff came up to $45 and I listed the prices seperately since it was all IAP. I saw a table with video games and started looking and a girl came up and started talking to me who owned this stuff, she was probably about 19-20 years old and knew about all of the games and sounded as if she enjoyed playing them even though she was selling them at a yardsale. She even had a copy of Shadow of Destiny that she was selling so I had to mention it since it's one of (if not my very favorite) sleeper hit on the Playstation 2.

I asked about older games and was told that they had some but they were gone and the girl mentioned Mario Kart & Donkey Kong being amongst them. I'm thinking she had some 8, 16 and maybe even N64 carts and mentioned that she still had some older systems and a few favorites that she's keeping. Today was different in that all of the old games sold instead of sitting around without a system to go with them. The girl even mentioned that she had a Playstation 2, GameCube & Xbox each that she sold for $15 which is really cheap around here for last gen stuff. To give you an idea of what people usually want around here for last gen stuff at a yardsale I saw this in an ad this week for a sale nearby but out of town that I didn't go to "PS2 with accessories $75" I usually see the same kind of price for an Xbox and $25-30 IAP for a GameCube. The way the girl put it, sounds as if people were really excited when they saw these prices and I'm sure the systems sold about the time the sale started probably even shortly before. She also mentioned that she had some Final Fantasy games which sold as she had nothing Final Fantasy left, I pictured missing Final Fantasy VII but I'm thinking they might have been just the PS2 versions has she mentioned selling Final Fantasy X with the PS2 system and I don't see why anyone buying Final Fantasy VII but would pass on Final Fantasy Tactics for a buck. It sounded as if 1/3 or a little more of the stuff was sold before I got to the sale but a lot of good stuff was still left.

I spent a lot of money on games (for a yardsale and the most I've ever spent at one yardsale) but it was well worth it IMO and I didn't feel right trying to offer less then IAP since the prices seemed fair to me for a yardsale since the games were all in great shape and the girl was really nice, a gamer and not just somebody that rounded up an old dusty system with some games out of the attic or basement to get rid of that is pretty much as-is or something like the dreck from last gen. I stopped back by the sale and ended up grabbing the books at about 12:30 and the only thing left was 3 Playstation games and 4-5 360 games. I even had to ask about getting rid of so much since the seller was obviously a gamer from talking to her and she said that she didn't have much time to still play her older games and that she was going to college soon so she could use the money.

Pretty good finds this week way in upstate new york

Big Lot

2 NES Systems with 8 controller
1 Genesis
3 Atari 2600

Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Bubble Bobble
Double Dragon 1
Double dragon 3
Zelda 2
Dr Mario
Tag Team Wrestling
Dr Mario
Mario Duck Hunt
Track meet
Tetris
Ice Hockey
Joust
Super V Ball
Days of Thunder
Castlevania 3
Mario 3
TMNT X2
California Games
Ghost n Goblines

Genesis Games
Dracula
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
SF 2
FIFA Intl Soccer
Eternal Champions
Madden 93
Super Baseball 2020

Atari 2600 Games
Journey Escape
Breakout
Super Breakout x2
Dodge'em
Berzerk
DK
ET
Laser Blast
Battle Zone
Galaxian x2
Pole Position x2
Pac Man x2
Ms Pac Man
Combat x4
Kaboom!
Dragster
Space Invaders
Missle Command x2
Real Sports Volleyball
Realsports Baseball
Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes
Word Zapper
Solar Fox
Bugs
Millipede
Defender x2
Planet Patrol
Strategy X
Jungle Hunt
War Lords
Grand Prix
Maze Craze
Space Attack
Adventures of Tron
Tron Deadly Discs
Air Raiders
Lock N Chase x2
Astro Blast
Asteroids
Yar's Revenge
SSSnake

and finally 5 old Marvel TPBs
Dark Phoenix Saga
From the Ashes
Xcutioner's Song
Masterworks
Cable and the New Mutants

Total 84 Games, 6 systems, 5 TPBs
$20

Singstar Rocks
Barbie Horse Adventures
$8

Indiana Jones N64
$3

THPS2 GBA
THPS3 GBC
Yugioh GBC
Tarzan GBC
Zelda OOA GBC
Mario Land 3 GB
World Circuit Series GB
Xgames 2002 GBA
Happy Feet GBA
Monster House GBA
Ratatouille GBA
Yugioh GBA
$20

Zelda MM VHS
$1

9 DVDS and Simpsons Season 9 NEW
17$

Its been pretty weak around here lately. Sales have been far apart and starting later and later and at way disparate times (e.g., only 2 8:00 AM sales, a bunch of 9 and 10 AMs scattered randomly so I have to go through the same areas twice) and a lot of no-shows or otherwise unmappable sales.

This week I spent a whopping $8 and got:

Resident Evil 2 PSX complete
Tekken Tag PS2 complete
Hostel 2 DVD
28 Weeks Later DVD
Shaun of the Dead DVD
Deathproof 2-disc DVD
Pokemon MD: Explorers of Time & Darkness guide
Prima GameBoy Games Guide 1997 Edition

Last week didn't see much, either - most notable was a $5 Genesis in its original box, Dreamcast with Shenmue, SoulCalibur, and Fighting Force 2 for $10ish, and a small, brand new fondue set for $1.

My first time garage saling for games turned out good (i think)

PS2- Kindgom Hearts 1 and 2, Shrek, and Scooby Doo $1.25 ea.

Im looking forward to trying again on weekend

Is Segaia a DC game? I think it as a Sega sim, Basicly you run a company(presumably SEGA) and you compete against a Compnay that people think is supposed to represent SONY. I thinkit was only released in Japan and maybe Europe, I always thought it would be cool to try out!!

[quote name='Sinnbox']Is Segaia a DC game? I think it as a Sega sim, Basicly you run a company(presumably SEGA) and you compete against a Compnay that people think is supposed to represent SONY. I thinkit was only released in Japan and maybe Europe, I always thought it would be cool to try out!![/QUOTE]

Sagaia is a Gameboy game

This was the only reference I could find to it on the internet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_(series)

I bought an N64 w/ 5 games including Zelda: Majora's Mask, a PBS Gettysburg DVD, and a 1987 Baseball card mini set with a rare Barry Bonds rookie card all for $7.50 this morning.

Last weekend I hosted a yard sale and sold almost $200 worth of stuff. I sold off a few video game items such as Pokemon Channel and a GBA w/ Street Fighter. Surpisingly, my baseball cards sold well. I just put out a big stack of singles for $1 a piece and people really grabbed them up.

IIRC, Sagaia is a sidescrolling shmup for the Genesis, and a really fun one at that. One of my friends had it and we played it a lot.

Sinnbox, I think you're thinking of Segagaga

i found a nintendo 64 with all the wires , pkmn snap, and a clear blue controller 4 $15. im happy cuz i was stoopid enuff to sell off my original N64 as a kid. pkmn snap was a game i never got to own as a kid but i always wanted to!

bread's done
Back