Official 2009 Yard Sale Thread

The place I bought my super mario bros. cartridge had alot of other games in the stack but flipping through every one of them was sports. Eh, waiting to find a nice RPG like final fantasy or a megaman X game for under a buck. Megaman X 2 and 3 are 2 i'm still looking for.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yep, I do the same. I just got done making an Excel file of everything I have, its completeness, and condition so if I'm out and see something for a steal, I can just pull out of my phone and see if it's superior to what I have.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, that's a great idea. But damn, the time involved for me to do that would be brutal, I have no time as it is...

[quote name='karkyco']Well, if he's anything like me (and no doubt the rest of us), he adds and upgrades his personal collection - say I found a complete game that I previously only had a cart only copy of, I would compare the conditions of the carts, select the best one and add that along with the box/instructions/etc. to my personal collection, and sell the lesser cart only copy. Then, with everything else that was extra, it would go onto my tradelist, ebay, amazon marketplace, craigslist etc.

Congrats on hitting 2,000! I'm probably up around there, but I've never really counted.[/QUOTE]

Exactly this.

i wish i could come over some of ur houses just to play those old NES/SNES games u have :)

i had a snes but i think my mom sold it at our garage sale about 2-3 years ago.. Lol
i had LoZ : Link to the past, the red carnage spider man game, super turbo, megaman x, aladdin, supermario world, 2 controllers..

betya one cag got it lol

[quote name='karkyco']Well, if he's anything like me (and no doubt the rest of us), he adds and upgrades his personal collection - say I found a complete game that I previously only had a cart only copy of, I would compare the conditions of the carts, select the best one and add that along with the box/instructions/etc. to my personal collection, and sell the lesser cart only copy. Then, with everything else that was extra, it would go onto my tradelist, ebay, amazon marketplace, craigslist etc.

Congrats on hitting 2,000! I'm probably up around there, but I've never really counted.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Always compare for the better one. The only problem is sometimes I can't tell which cart is in better condition. Then I spend way to long asking my girlfriend who doesn't really care and only placates me on the subject.

I spent probably 15 minutes the other day debating a dragon warrior 2 cart.

One had an indent on the sticker if you held it up to the light the other looked better but it had one of the little holding pieces of plastic break inside the cartridge. I opened it up and took it out but now I knew there was a break in the plastic on the inside. I spent a while trying to decide and mulling it over, and even now I don't know if I kept the "better" cart.

2000 is impressive. I should actually start counting mine. I recently picked up some nes games for about $1.00 each. One I grabbed was Contra. I was like score I somehow missed this over the years. Got home and started digging through the boxes of games and I already had 3 of them.

I then made a list of my NES games on a spread sheet, next I will move on SNES and so forth.

The hardest part with the yard sales and craigslist is trying to get rid of extra systems. They always seem to stack up in my closet until I finally run out of room completely and have go test them all and list them all. I'm currently working my way through 3 ps1's, two super nintendos, 2 nintendos, 1 saturn, and anything else I find tossed in my closet. At least the PS2's and Gamecubes I immediately bring to the local gamestops.

i have a NES I bought for 5 bucks I just fixed up. Not much interest through craigslist. And yes it was priced to sell.

All I'm getting is a buncha flakes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am pretty obsessive about keeping the best cart for myself too, when I sell carts on ebay I always make sure that I list the flaws though so people don't get upset. I spend time debating it but probably not so much for a common game, but something like DWII I can understand why you would spend some time debating which one to keep. Most of my replacements have been atari games I have gotten in big lots, then I have to go through the whole lot and figure out which carts look better than the ones I have.

Epic Day of Yardsaling, Nothing rare but lots of *stuff*

GBA SP with 2 games (Tetris and some video)
Lots of accessories
$5
[URL=http://img36.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3524.jpg]
[/URL]
Resident Evil :br:
Baron Munchausen NEW :br:
Dogma NEW :br:
Gattaca :br:
Fifth Element NEW :br:
Chicken Little NEW DVD
Finding Nemo DVD
$12
[URL=http://img36.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3521l.jpg][/URL]

7 Video Game Plushes
Mario Ball
$4
[URL=http://img36.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3522i.jpg]

[/URL]
1080 N64 Complete
Cruisn World
MK4
MK Sub Zero
$10

3 SF II Figures
1 Spyro Toy
$0.50

Zelda WW Disc
Ty Disc
MP Hunters Demo
Mario Golf GC Complete
Jurassic Park III DNA Factor GBA
$6
[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3525.jpg]

[/URL]Mario Party 4
Mario Party 6
Zelda 4 Swords
Zelda WW
Wario World
DDR Max
DDR Extreme
Karaoke Revolution
Karaoke Amer Idol
Guitar Hero II
Kingdom Hearts Non GH
$28
[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3526.jpg]
[/URL]

Heroes S1 DVD
Serenity Graphic Novel
Y Last Man Vol 1
Various 80s Toys
Singstar Rocks
Metroid Prime Hunters Complete
$18.50
[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3527.jpg][/URL]

3 Halo Figures
Blue Ps2 Controller 1st Party
Turok 360 Complete
Diddy Kong 64 Guide
Pokemon Stadium Guide
Pokemon Snap Guide
Zelda MM Guide
Star Wars Episode III Guide
$6
[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3528.jpg]

[/URL]Blast Lacrosse Complete (The game has no artwork on the disc but is the official type of disc, does anyone know if this is normal?)
2 Game Boy Games (Barbie and something else)
GTA IV Guide
5 Game Toys
$4
[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3531r.jpg][/URL]

FIND OF THE DAY

Force Unleashed Guide
Castlevania Ecclesia Guide
DMC 4 Guide
2 HC AD&D Books
~80 Graphic Novels
~150 Comics
3 HC Graphic Novels
Family Guy Volumes 1-6
American Dad Vol 3-4
Batman Anim Series Vol 3
Castlevania 8Bit Simon Belmont Figure
Chaotic Lanyard
Dawson's Creek S4 NEW
$48

35 Ninja Turtles (Most 1989)
6 Vehicles
Technodrome with instructions and blueprint
24 Ghostbusters Figures(80s)
Vehicles
Large Playset
Huge bags of random bits
$10

Damn smaaug, outstanding scores! Where on earth do you live that you can find so many fantastic scores, especially for such steals!!!

[quote name='karkyco']Damn smaaug, outstanding scores! Where on earth do you live that you can find so many fantastic scores, especially for such steals!!![/QUOTE]

I have plenty of dry weeks, this was my first really good one this year. The comics/graphic novels were definitely one of my best finds. All of the comics were from the last year too, nearly all the dark reign books I think. But my favorite was the little Simon Belmont figure, I missed out on that when it was a preorder bonus.

[quote name='Kuros']Edit: And with this update, I'm up to over 2000 games[/quote]

Sweet, I got there sometime last year, this is isn't going so good for me, but may be looking up due to new work hours.

Thanks to my boss I will now be able to hit two towns instead of one!!

I just found something interesting in that $5 box of Sega junk I bought on Saturday: a multi-screen Pinball Game and Watch. Condition is pretty bad and it's missing the battery cover. I'll find to find some batteries to see if it works. Hopefully it's built like a tank like most other Nintendo hardware.

I know a couple of you have already seen this at IFT, but I thought I'd share it here as well.

I stumbled upon a yard sale this weekend and found a goldmine that will possibly keep on giving. This woman had stacks of NES, SNES, and Genesis games. She said she had bought out some video stores. The stuff she had Saturday was from just one, but she said she'd be back open Thursday and have the other stuff. I'll definitely be going back.

Some of these I picked up for my collection, and others to sell. The last pic is probably the best thing I've ever found at a yard sale.

She wanted $3 apiece, but said she'd lower it to $2 if I bought a lot.

1000345.jpg

1000347.jpg

1000348u.jpg

1000349i.jpg

1000350l.jpg

1000353.jpg

This is two copies, one cart only.

1000344z.jpg

For those of you that aren't aware, this Flintstones game is one of the rarer NES games. I about shit my pants when I saw it. It'll bring some good money if I decide to sell it.

No pic this time

Parappa The Rapper x2 - $6
Dead Head Fred - $2
Timeshift (ps3) - $2
Alex Kidd and the Lost Stars - $2
Shining Force 2 (boxed) - $10

[quote name='darkslime']Like I said on IFT, holy shit pitfall![/QUOTE]

Holy shit indeed.

Just already having those cart only in your collection and then keeping the complete would make quite the pretty penny. That could be one of the top contenders for best find in the yard sale thread at the end of the summer.

[quote name='darkslime']Blast Lacrosse is supposed to have artwork on the disc. Do you have pics of the disc?[/QUOTE]

Here are some pics. The inner ring of the disc read PSRM-022800.

It also came with the original case and manual and the disc has a black bottom.

[quote name='karkyco']Hmmm, that's a great idea. But damn, the time involved for me to do that would be brutal, I have no time as it is...[/QUOTE]
Yep. It took me forever. It took me about five months (though I slacked) I wound up hitting around 3,000 games and 600+ DVDs. I recently completed my accessories-- next I gotta catalog what systems I have exactly, then move onto my magazines and strategy guides (which is a scary thought, I'm still debating whether or not I want to do all of that crap in the bookcase)
Then... then I think I'll be done. But it's good to have to for insurance purposes-- they probably don't use the condition information, that's more for me.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yep. It took me forever. It took me about five months (though I slacked) I wound up hitting around 3,000 games and 600+ DVDs. I recently completed my accessories-- next I gotta catalog what systems I have exactly, then move onto my magazines and strategy guides (which is a scary thought, I'm still debating whether or not I want to do all of that crap in the bookcase)
Then... then I think I'll be done. But it's good to have to for insurance purposes-- they probably don't use the condition information, that's more for me.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you should totally let me swing down to AZ and let me sift through your collection. Help out a fellow CAG by selling them to me for garage sale prices? Lol :lol:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yep. It took me forever. It took me about five months (though I slacked) I wound up hitting around 3,000 games and 600+ DVDs. I recently completed my accessories-- next I gotta catalog what systems I have exactly, then move onto my magazines and strategy guides (which is a scary thought, I'm still debating whether or not I want to do all of that crap in the bookcase)
Then... then I think I'll be done. But it's good to have to for insurance purposes-- they probably don't use the condition information, that's more for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm about to have to go through it with all of my G1 Transformers, since I just landed the score of a lifetime via craigslist (see the craigslist finds thread for details). I'm going to sell all my extras once I complete combining the collections...

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I know a couple of you have already seen this at IFT, but I thought I'd share it here as well.

I stumbled upon a yard sale this weekend and found a goldmine that will possibly keep on giving. This woman had stacks of NES, SNES, and Genesis games. She said she had bought out some video stores. The stuff she had Saturday was from just one, but she said she'd be back open Thursday and have the other stuff. I'll definitely be going back.

Some of these I picked up for my collection, and others to sell. The last pic is probably the best thing I've ever found at a yard sale.

She wanted $3 apiece, but said she'd lower it to $2 if I bought a lot.
.[/QUOTE]
Did she say what the store was called? A lady bought out a local store and then decided it was to hard for her 18 yo son to run and move out of town. I'm not sure where french lick is compared to Bluffton, but I do know they had a crap load of CIB NES stuff. I wish I would have known rarity of stuff when they were still in town, they based prices on popularity, (ie. anything mario, GTA, Sonic, Ect... was high everything else was low.)

[quote name='Sinnbox']Did she say what the store was called? A lady bought out a local store and then decided it was to hard for her 18 yo son to run and move out of town. I'm not sure where french lick is compared to Bluffton, but I do know they had a crap load of CIB NES stuff. I wish I would have known rarity of stuff when they were still in town, they based prices on popularity, (ie. anything mario, GTA, Sonic, Ect... was high everything else was low.)[/QUOTE]

According to Mapquest, I'm about 4 hours southeast from you. She didn't say, but a couple of the carts have rental stickers that say the store was in Nashville, which is about an hour south of Indianapolis.

I'm still debating on whether or not to sell the Flintstones game. It's nice to have, but that much money is hard to pass up. Like somebody said, I'll probably keep the other complete ones and sell my cart-only copies.

I thought I had a picture but guess not and I'm too lazy to take one, but I got a free Sega Nomad and 12 NES games from a Freecycle forum.

[quote name='karkyco']I'm about to have to go through it with all of my G1 Transformers, since I just landed the score of a lifetime via craigslist (see the craigslist finds thread for details). I'm going to sell all my extras once I complete combining the collections...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I read-- I don't know much about Transformers, but it does sound sweet!

WOW! pitfallharry219, nice find on that NES flintstones!! How much is that goin for now??? $300-$400 complete?

Wow, nice find on Dino Peak!

dsc05137d.jpg

Today's finds:

Battle Arena Toshinden
Interactive CD Sampler Pack Vol. 3
Krazy Ivan
PS1/2/3 A/V Cable
Total: $1.25

NES Controller CD Wallet: $0,50

Clayfighter 2: Judgement Clay
Cybernator
Earthworm Jim 2
Killer Instinct
Robotrek
Super Mario Kart
Ultimate Fighter
Sony PS1 Memory Card
Sony DualShock 2
Pokemon Emerald Version
Capcom vs. SNK EO 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Total: $30

The last lot of stuff came from the sale where I picked up a free PS1 last month, I guess they went back and found a ton more stuff! Apparently someone beat me there and had bought a bunch of things already, I wonder what I missed? Anyway, I'm very happy to find Pokemon Emerald, and I needed a memory card to sell with another PS1. Passed on a SNES system, Master System, and other GameCube, SNES, and PS2 games.

PC case $1
Sound Mixer $5
3 gamecube games plus 1019 block memory card $4

I picked up the case since it looked like it was in good shape for $1. I picked up the mixer to sell. I'm going to need to find a way to test it.

I found the games at another sale in the same neighbor hood. The guy was asking a $1 a piece. I could have gotten a 251 block mem card as well, but I didn't need it. I'm going to keep rebel strike and sell the other two. Well, I'll through mario in with an extra gamecube I'm trying to get rid of. I'm not sure if I should through the zelda game in with the gamecube to help it sell or to sell the zelda game separately.

Well tomorrow I have two sets of village sales to hit up and im hoping to find something. Not much this year on the video game side for me.

[quote name='erehwon']

PC case $1
Sound Mixer $5

I picked up the case since it looked like it was in good shape for $1. I picked up the mixer to sell. I'm going to need to find a way to test it.

I found the games at another sale in the same neighbor hood. The guy was asking a $1 a piece. I could have gotten a 251 block mem card as well, but I didn't need it. I'm going to keep rebel strike and sell the other two. Well, I'll through mario in with an extra gamecube I'm trying to get rid of. I'm not sure if I should through the zelda game in with the gamecube to help it sell or to sell the zelda game separately.[/QUOTE]

Sell it separately. The Mario game will be enough to move the gamecube, and the zelda game will easily go on it's own.

*cough*sellittome*cough*
*cough*gamestopspricesforitareridiculous*cough*

[quote name='erehwon']
[/QUOTE]

Totally beat my find on the Zelda Collector's Edition. I had to buy a Gamecube for $30 with that, Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero and then I sold the Gamecube for $20...End result, Zelda, RE, RE0, Nintendo controller, memory card for $10

Mostly crap as usual.

Playstation CD Wallet / memory card holder - $1 (some kind of small travel case with a zipper)
Zone of the Enders - $1 (no MGS2 demo disc but I don't even care)
Naruto Uncut DVD Box Set vol. 1 & 2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories manga vol. 1 - $2
Dragon Ball Z manga vol. 2 - $2

And a couple things from last week
Godfather (PS2) - $2
Ford vs Chevy (PS2) - $1 (bottom of the barrel here)
Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro PC Joystick - $1 new in box (awesome!)
5-piece surround sound speaker set - $5

I had a really big weekend, but I did not take pics yet, so here is the random (mostly) game stuff.

Star Wars RL Nintendo guide .50

Dualshock 2 $1

Scorpion King PS2 complete .75 (I still think I paid too much for it). ;)

5 Zildjian Drum sticks $1

15 beanie babies with tags $1.50

Simpsons 6th season CE $1, V for Vendetta $1, Knocked Up unrated $1

Cowboy Bebop and Warcaft Manga .50 each

Went to a town-wide about 30 minutes away from my house. The prices and selection got better the farther away from the main road you went: go figure.
Picked up:

N64
Castlevania
Flying Dragon
(both cart only)
PS1
Street Fighter Alpha 3 GH (mint complete)
PS2
Shadow of the Colossus GH
(mint/complete)
$7

Complete in box w/extra Atomic Purple controller N64
Boxed Super Nintendo (small version) w/ extra 3rd party controller, missing TV hookups
$2
Rush Hour dvd

Best scores I have had in a while. Passed on lots of games/systems. Either the prices were too high for my tastes or just wasn't interested. Did find some complete GC games, and wanted to get Mega Man Battle whatever, but the discs were scratched to hell. Lots of $5 sports games and other assorted nonsense.
Just found Mario 64 & Mario Golf underneath the console in the 64 box. Sweet!

Not a whole lot.

2 PS One systems complete and a Nintendo 64 complete - $15
The Ring 2 Dvd - $2
Belkin Wireless G Router (Broke) $3 (Gonna rma it and get it replaced.

Ok I think I got a pretty good haul this weekend. Its not as good as others post on this site but its very good considering my area. Prices were cheap this weekend, CIF was taken almost every time except for a few houses at the end of my run which lasted from 11am till 3pm. In those cases I was just CIF'ing for stupid stuff so I really don't care. I did run into a couple houses giving away things at the end which was cool.

4 Nintendo 64 controllers, 2 with box. 2$ each. This was well worth it as the controllers are nearly perfect (no loose joysticks) and they are in high demand now on ebay. There were a lot more controllers and I would have bought them all day long at 2$ each however the other ones were not in as good condition as the ones I picked. This came from a lady's house who formerly had a store. Prices were all over the place on stuff, she obviously didn't know current rates for video game systems. I also got an empty GBA box from this house for nothing, it has boxes and manuals and is perfect. I have lots of GBA's so this was perfect for me.

Sega Pico for 1$. Probably the most bizzare find of the day. I found Pico games last year for 25 cents each so now I have the system to go with them. No idea if it works, I will post back on condition in a few days. No cords or adapters but I have plenty and it only takes standard AV cords. Thankfully this was in a bin with a bunch of baby toys and the person happily took my 1$. Yeah I am hardcore enough to buy a Sega Pico.

2 N64 games for 1$ each. Spiderman and Gex 3.

Ok here is one of the best finds, Digimon world 3 for the PS1. This came in a lot of PS1 games that I paid 5$ for. The other games in the lot are:

Strike Point
Syphon Filter
Destruction Derby 2
Beyblade
Ninja : Shadow of Darkness

Demo's (included with above lot)
.hack infection
hot shots golf 2
legend of legaia
some other demo from a magazine The games are not perfect but they were cheap so I took my chances with them. Digimon world 3 at least has its case and manual.

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Best CD - 1$. This was really interesting as I almost never find CD's at yard sales because I like japanese music. This was from a lady who said her son just hauled off a bunch of anime stuff to take in the trash and if I would have gotten there sooner I could have either had or bought more. Too bad I was late on this one as its rare to find anime stuff around here. There was a bunch of gundam and other manga there but I am not really interested in that so I didn't buy it.

Ok those are really all the noteworthy finds. I did buy a few other things like a glue gun for 10 cents, B-daman thing for 50 cents and some storage boxes for 25 cents each which are badly needed. Keep in mind I am in this for more than just games so I felt today was pretty successful.

I also ran into a house with a bunch of interesting toys. There was a Pogo ball for 25 cents that I was tempted to buy but it was large and space is at a premium here (and I just picked up the huge Sega Pico a few minutes earlier). Oh god I remember those things from when I was a kid, advertised so much on TV its nearly ingrained.

Went to a townwide and hit about 40 sales in fast paced 2.5 hours.

1001823.jpg

Genesis 2 w/ hookups, 2 controllers, 1 PS controller and 33 games - TOTAL $10
Asked for games at this sale and the lady said she had some Genesis stuff in the garage and dug it out. She said she
had to call her husband to see if it was OK with him to sell it. As she was on the phone I heard her ask how much to her
husband, then she was like in what seemed like disbelief "HOW MUCH" I immediately CIF'd $10 and she said to her husband,
he's offering $10 I'm taking and she took my money. I heard some loud grumbling from the husband on the phone - it
appeared as though she just hung up on him after that. Under normal circumsatance I would have offered less but listening
to the conversation she was having I knew the husband was looking for more, so I almost instinctively shoved the $10 in
her face which kind of distracted her from what her husband was saying on the phone and she snapped up the cash. This
is a perfect example of CIF'ing successfully. ALWAYS have the money ready and ALWAYS be prepared to act quickly

1001819.jpg

PS1 with hookups, controller memory card and 3 games - TOTAL $2
IAP was $5 CIF'd $2. games are all mint and Street racers was on my want list because it's an 8 player simultaneous

1001821k.jpg

IAP on this stuff was $1 each, tried to CIF $3 but got a "c'mon $1 each?" - TOTAL -$6
complete Mortal Kombat trilogy PS1 not pictured

1001820s.jpg

TOTAL -$1 Bought this at a sale with about 10 CD's at .25 each. Asked for games while siftingthrough CD's and the guy
came out with these 2. I was initially going to pass but everything at the sale was priced cheap so I asked how much to
which I got .50 each so I took them. I was suprised to find out that the UFC game has about a $20 + value.

1001822cfn.jpg

Kid had a SP that case was pretty scratched on and wanted $10. I asked how much just for the games and he said
.50 each on the GB and $3 on the DS game. That seemd more than fare and the kid was pretty young maybe 11 or 12
soo... TOTAL - $6

1001824k.jpg

Asked for games at this sale and the lady came out with this. She wanted $3 but after pointing out some minor corrosion
on the batteries and offering .50, I walked away with it. Labels are a little dirty and show age but it works fine and is a
cool little piece to have in my collection if I don't already have one packed away some where

nice finds everybody, i still havent been yardsaleing yet this summer. I work almost every friday and saturday now but its usually opening shift one week and closing shift the next week so I really need to stop being lazy on my late shift days and go saleing

I went to all of 'em in town today, but none of them were any good. UT 2004 for $5 was all I could find. This was my first time seriously garage saling. I will never go again with more than one person. Slow people ruin everything. ;_;

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I went to all of 'em in town today, but none of them were any good. UT 2004 for $5 was all I could find. This was my first time seriously garage saling. I will never go again with more than one person. Slow people ruin everything. ;_;[/QUOTE]

Hope you didn't buy it.. you can pick up the Unreal Anthology (which has Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Unreal 2) for $1.99 at EB/GS.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Nope, didn't buy it. It was literally the only game I found though. Went to 16 garage sales total.[/QUOTE]
Hey man what part of Minnesnowta are you from?

[quote name='panamared']Hey man what part of Minnesnowta are you from?[/QUOTE]

Northfield. Most exciting town ever.

Surprise score!

Had noted (mapped out) what I perceived to be about 75+ sales today...and what do I find while following signs on my way home?
A boxed (complete) pristine Virtual Boy with 4 games! asking $10 offered $5 (accepted) while talking to the home owner...noted a sega (passed on the system but grabbed a 6 game in one cart...) got for free!
My second VBoy but first complete....

At other sales -

$1 GBA Pokemon Emerald complete with perfect box/manual.
$6 360 Marvel/Forza, 2 Xbox games (young men went into the house to retrieve these upon my request, so I paid what they asked)
Free! pile Sega 16 bit complete with game
Left my name and number for hopefully a minty SNES plus games...we'll see if he calls...

Passed on a handheld leapster with 4 games for $7 (kinda regretting that one...)

Handfull of Disney DVDs $1 each

Oh and had one of these moments :wall::wall::wall:
Bought an "Iceman" off craigs for $40 this week. (it's a gizmo where you fill a lil cooler with ice/water and a pump circulates cold water through a pad that you wrap around an injured knee/ankle/shoulder/elbow etc.) The cold last for hours Vs refreezing pads etc...$40 was a good price for the model and attachments received and I have only noticed a couple of these ever at hundreds of sales visited (both were missing the ac cord) and today a house has one for $5 and throws in a second one for free (missing the power cord on the free one)...lol what are the odds of such an unusual item that I've kept my eyes out for at least the last couple years and finding it less than a week after paying 8x as much...that's what I get for not trusting the rummage sale gods...

[quote name='donut']

Oh and had one of these moments :wall::wall::wall:
Bought an "Iceman" off craigs for $40 this week. (it's a gizmo where you fill a lil cooler with ice/water and a pump circulates cold water through a pad that you wrap around an injured knee/ankle/shoulder/elbow etc.) The cold last for hours Vs refreezing pads etc...$40 was a good price for the model and attachments received and I have only noticed a couple of these ever at hundreds of sales visited (both were missing the ac cord) and today a house has one for $5 and throws in a second one for free (missing the power cord on the free one)...lol what are the odds of such an unusual item that I've kept my eyes out for at least the last couple years and finding it less than a week after paying 8x as much...that's what I get for not trusting the rummage sale gods...[/QUOTE]
I've come across a couple of similar EB Ice units. I usually only paid around $5 for each. I kept one of them for myself and have sold several on ebay for around $50 each. These things feel really nice.

bread's done
Back