Official 2009 Yard Sale Thread

finds061309.jpg

Dreamcast with:

Broadband Adapter
2 controllers
2 VMU
Pelican Light Gun
And the following games - Sonic Adventure, Tennis 2k2, House of the Dead 2, Jet Grind Radio and Rayman 2

$40

The Broadband Adapter is up for trade/sale.

Atari Flashback 2 (great condition, still in its original box) $1.50
Sega Saturn $0.50
Nes Advantage controller $0.50
Sega Genesis Super Pad (sealed) $0.50 (anyone know if these are worth anything?)
Radiata Stories $3
Metal Gear Solid 2 $2
Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament $0.50
Gamecube console (no hookups or anything), Dragonball Z Sagas, three xbox controllers, and an N64 controller, all for $2

Non gaming related finds:

GPS (won't turn on, figured I'll try to fix it) $0.50
Two Poloroid Sun 600 cameras $0.50 each
Westell router- free lol (I asked the lady if it was wireless by any chance and she said she didn't know, then as I was walking away she told me I could just have it

Think that was about it for today. First yardsale hits of the year, not bad

Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 wanted $3 each, CIF $5 for both

Final Fantasy IX guide and Dracula the resurrection wanted $2 each, CIF $2 for both

75 books (game related pictured), 6 VHS Pee Wee & SM Bros., 6 SNES games, N64 Mario Tennis CIB.
She had them priced out around $35, but her sign said she will deal on prices.
Paid $17 (didn’t want to CIF, since the person may have been mentally challenged.
I also cleared the offer with her mom first.
(I only had $17 on me and I offered to put some books back, but she was delighted with $17).

16 NES games and 13 SNES games wanted $29 CIF $12.

Highlights Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Turtles in Time.

Books free with the above items FF II manual was in one of the books. Bonus! $0.00

3DO FZ-10” Interactive Multiplayer System with all cords, box, documentation, extra “gamepad6” controller…and 29 games.

Also SCPH1001 PS1 with 2 dualshock controllers, memory card.

Wanted $10 for the 3DO and $2 for the PS1 CIF $10 !!!

I have wanted a 3DO since I saw it and the Dragon’s Lair demo at our “brand new” BestBuy store.
Of course this lot doesn’t have Dragon’s Lair or Samurai Shodown, but it does have the ‘rare’ ESPN games and SSF2Turbo.

I hit about 5-6 sales this weekend. Here is what I purchased...

Walk Hard 2 disc $3
Final Fantasy Spirits Withing $3
Pass the Pigs game $.50
Hotwheels Raceteam Motorhome FREE
TI82 Graphing Calculator $.50 (batts dead, need to test)

Didn't see a ton of games. One guy had a few NES games for $5 each (just the cart). Also had some B movie dvds ($5 also).

Star Wars Imperial Assault Tiger Handheld game (New) - .75 (IAP)

System Shock 2 (PC, Complete) - .50 (IAP)

PSone With 1st Party Controller & AC Adaptor $2

These 3 items were all from different sales. The PSone Was labeled as needing TV hookups which was nice as most people are clueless about such things it seems when selling something like a Playstation at a yardsale, $2 was the IAP.

GameCube Memory Card (251) - $1

A buck was the asking price, this was at the same house I got a ton of stuff from last year around August IIRC (mostly GameCube games). I showed up about 10 minutes early on Saturday but very little was new from what didn't sell last year video game wise. I was glad I only spent a buck this year but wouldn't have minded finding a good game or two relatively cheap with what I bought.

NES System [And Instruction Manual] With (All 1st Party) 2x Controllers, 2x Zappers [And 1 Instruction Manual], AC Adaptor & RF Adaptor

Games (26 Total, 12 with slip covers)

Bigfoot
City Connection
Contra
Cybernoid
Defender II
Donkey Kong Classics
Dr Mario (With Manual)
Excitebike
Hoops
Ice Hockey
Iron Tank
Kung Fu
Little Mermaid, The
NES Play Action Football
Paperboy
P.O.W. Prisoners of War
Rocket Ranger
Shingen The Ruler
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt x3 (With 1 Manual)
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet
Super Mario Bros. 3
Spy Hunter
Tetris (With Manual)
Top Gun The Second Mission

$50

I saw this sale advertised on craigslist about a week early and it mentioned an NES with about 20 games in the ad. It also mentioned gold or silver and it's value so that had me even more worried about the NES stuff not being dirt cheap, I was taking an educated guess that it was going to be marked anywhere from about $25 to close to $100.

I got to the sale just before 8 on Friday and the NES stuff was marked $50. I tried offering $20 and when that didn't fly asked about meeting me in the middle. The lady called her husband and it was $50 firm politely mentioning that it was going for more on eBay and that he may even just eBay it if it doesn't sell. I asked about going cheaper if it didn't sell after the yardsale and she said he might, so I'm guessing he may have done $40-45 late Saturday to avoid the hassle of selling online which they obviously didn't want to bother with.

I left without buying it and ended up going back for it just before heading out of that town about an hour later since I only spent .25 after a few yardsales (I actually had $50 in cash on me and some change) and figured it wouldn't be worth saving a few bucks and making a special trip out to maybe get it Saturday afternoon if I decided to try my luck at doing so. Talking to the guy it seems as if he wasen't crazy about selling it but probably needed the money and/or his wife told him it had to go :D

Atari 2600 System

Accessories
Regular Controllers x12!
Paddle Controllers x4 (1 or 2 seems to be bad)
AC Adaptors x5 (2 say Atari, 1 Magnavox, 1 Odyssey2, 1 Recoton)
Some Sort of Joystick with 2 buttons, you can twist the stick on to retract the controller cord also
Video Touch Pad
Trak-Ball (Atari)
Atari Game Center (Storage thing for games etc.)

Games

Amidar (With Manual)
Asteroids
Atlantis (With Manual)
Barnstorming (With Manual)
Basketball (With Manual)
Berzerk (With Manual)
Breakout
Bugs (With Manual)
Circus Atari
Combat x2 (With 1 Manual)
Cosmic Ark (With Manual)
Dark Cavern (With Manual)
Dodge 'Em
Donkey Kong
Dragonfire (With Manual)
Enduro
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
Fast Food
Fire Fly
Flash Gordon (With Manual)
Frogger
Frogs And Flies (With Manual)
Front Line (With Manual)
Gopher (With Manual)
Jr. Pac-Man
Jungle Hunt
Kangaroo (With Manual)
Laser Blast (With Manual)
Lock 'N' Chase
Mario Bros.
Miner 2049er (With Manual)
Missle Command
Mouse Trap
Ms. Pac-Man
No Escape!
Pac-Man
Phoenix (With Manual)
Pole Position
Raiders of The Lost Ark (With Manual)
Reactor (With Manual)
Realsports Football (With Manual)
Riddle of The Sphinx (With Manual)
Sky Skipper (With Manual)
Space Invaders
Spider-Man (With Manual)
Star Fox
Star Raiders (With Manual)
Super Breakout (With Manual)
Super Challenge Baseball (With Manual)
Trick Shot (With Manual)
Vanguard
Video Pinball
Warlords
Yars' Revenge (With Manual)

Manuals Only

Crime Buster's Handbook (Keystone Kapers Manual)
Dig Dug
Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis)

$5

I asked about games at this sale and the guy said he had a Nintendo with about 25 games in the attic and took my number (that always ends well) but lucky for me his wife just came home after he took my number and he went up and brought out this box of Atari stuff that weights about 28 pounds! I looked it over and offered $5 which he took. I was very happy when I saw Barnstorming since I've been hoping to find it for nostagic reasons, same goes for Kangaroo which I remember playing way back when and just noticed when I was going through the games a few hours ago :D

Random Non Find Bullshit

Not much this week I spent more time out and about then usual and probably hit up about 50 yardsales between Friday & Saturday I would guess. Got a bit more of the we/I still have but use (insert old system here) or we did have but sold (insert old system here) a few years ago when we had a sale.

I picked up a System Shock 2 for .25 at a sale a while back, just disc and case. I didn't even know it was worth anything, I just wanted to play it, but I couldn't get it to run on Vista.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Good find on System Shock 2. Sold my disc+case for ~$35 on Amazon last year. What does IAP mean?[/QUOTE]

Initial asking price

This weeks finds:

two are from craigslist and the rest from the swap meet (was at a party friday night and didn't get home til 3 am so didn't go saling) but I am too lazy to post in two different threads so here you go:

FIRST HAUL:
Lunar Silver star story complete (complete and mint with large box and stuff)
Lunar 2 eternal blue SEALED (game i sealed with security strip and no rips in shrink, outer box and extras are not sealed but mint)
lunar sstc working designs strategy guide
preorder puppet thing boxed

All for $30

Then, another find from craigslist, also $30 total:

purple gamecube with cords, wavebird, extra wavebird receiver, pelican wireless controller with no receiver, memory card

zelda collector's no manual
zelda windwaker no manual
incredibles rise of the underminer complete
ultamite spiderman player's choice complete
tiger woods pga tour 06 complete
marvel nemesis player's choice complete
spongebob squarepants lights camera pants disc only
madden 05 complete
star wars rogue leader complete
simpson's road rage complete
spongebob squarepants creature from the krusty krab no cover art
shadow the hedgehog complete
tmnt no manual
pokemon Colosseum disc only
x men legends disc only
sonic adventure 2 battle player's choice no manual
cars disc only
open season disc only
mario sunshine case only, no game
spiderman case only, no game

then, from the swap meet:

Grim Fandango (complete and mint in CD case, no large cardboard box) - $3
Was originally $5, offered 3 and it was taken.

Pokemon Yellow cart only - $3
Same as Grim Fandango, was originally $5, offered 3 and it was taken.

4 NES toasters with hookups, 9 controllers - $40
Some guy had a pile of systems he was selling out of the back of his truck for $15 each. Most were crap like N64 and genesis, but there were four NES. I asked if he would do $10 each if I bought all four and he did, also threw in an extra controller he found.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Mario Kart Super Circuit (ripped label), Mario Pinball Land all cart only - $10
Were originally $5 each, offered 10 for all three and it was taken.

Mega Man Legends 2 (complete)
Digimon World 2 (in Blockbuster case with sticker on disc)
Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (complete)
Jet Grind Radio (no manual)
Sonic Adventure (complete, sega allstars)
Tomb Raider Chronicles (DC, complete)
$5 total.
Was $1 each game. I offered $5 for 6 games and it was taken.

then, from the digitpress forums marketplace:
ar tonelico 2 sealed and firefighter fd18 complete - $50 shipped

So yeah, it's been an amazing weekend for finds.

I'm keeping bolded ones. the rest are for sale/trade.
would trade sealed lunar 2 for cash + mint lunar 2 if anyone is interested.

Wait people buy old PC games? Do they play them on old computers or is there some way to use old games on new OS (or are they just collectors)?

I see hundreds of PC games every week. I just throught none wants them. :wall: I have an original fallout sitting right here CIB. I remember I bought alone in the dark for .10 last year. Are they a specific Os like windows 3.1 or something that are collectable?

I'd Kill for a cheap copy of any of Tim Schafer's old game especially Grim Fandango.

All I got this weekend was :360:Quake 4 $5

not really a yard sale find but more of a after a yard sale cleaning out the basement kind of thing, everything was being thrown away

empty boxes
Super Nintendo Super Gameboy system box...never seen one of these before

various gameboy advance game boxes with manuals, Pokemons, etc, N64 donkey kong system box, gamecube box, gameboy advance box

nothing great but i did need a empty box for the SNES

[quote name='slowdive21']I see hundreds of PC games every week. I just throught none wants them. :wall: I have an original fallout sitting right here CIB. I remember I bought alone in the dark for .10 last year. Are they a specific Os like windows 3.1 or something that are collectable?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I do find a lot of PC games. I sometimes have better luck finding PC games than console or handheld games. I guess people don't think they're as valuable as console games.

I have a good chunk of Lucas Arts' adventure games CIB sitting in my closet. I still need to play them.

I used to love playing tie fighter. I haven't seen grim fandango or sam and max, but I will pick them up if I see them (I always wanted them, but I didn't have a computer). I did see a boxed final fantasy VII PC for $15, but I thought that was too expensive since people were selling sealed ones on ebay for $30 each at the time (about 1-2 years ago). I guess I should start buying Lucas Arts games, since I am a Star wars collector anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold FFVII PC on Ebay a few months back. I got around $45 for it IIRC, and that was only with the discs and disc holder. Though I guess it's ok that you didn't bother with it cuz it was so long ago.

Maybe I just got lucky with these sales, but yeah. Some of these things'll net ya good money. :D

Some items you can get a lot for. I don't plan on selling any of those Lucas Arts games though. I do sell stuff on ebay, but my primary goal when yard saling is expanding my collection of classic games. I really want to find more quality SNES and Saturn games, but they're rather hard to find in my area.

I've found two copies of grim fandango at yard sales - one for 25 cents, and one for $3 on saturday, and one copy of system shock 2 in a bag with a bunch of crappy cds for $1. i don't collect pc games though, so i sold them.

jedi1979 gonna send you a pm about the boxes in a sec. i need some of the ones you mentioned for my collection.
EDIT: YOUR PM BOX IS FULL, CLEAR IT AND SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SELLING THE BOXES

[quote name='erehwon']Some items you can get a lot for. I don't plan on selling any of those Lucas Arts games though. I do sell stuff on ebay, but my primary goal when yard saling is expanding my collection of classic games. I really want to find more quality SNES and Saturn games, but they're rather hard to find in my area.[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem in Illinois. I think the systems with shorter shelf life like saturn, lynx, jaguar, sega cd/32x, 3DO and Turbografix16 are much harder to find in the midwest. I have never seen a Saturn, Lynx, Jaguar, or a 3do (until I bought one last week) at a garage sale.

[quote name='slowdive21']I have the same problem in Illinois. I think the systems with shorter shelf life like saturn, lynx, jaguar, sega cd/32x, 3DO and Turbografix16 are much harder to find in the midwest. I have never seen a Saturn, Lynx, Jaguar, or a 3do (until I bought one last week) at a garage sale.[/QUOTE]
Yea, finding some of those consoles and games isn't very easy out here in the midwest. I'm usually lucky to find any games at all. Strangely enough, I have been able to find some rarer consoles out here. I've found a Vectrex, JVC X'Eye, and a Laseractive. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck tracking down games for either the Laseractive or the Vectrex.

I'm still hoping I can track down a Turbografix16, 32x, and some more saturn games. I also dream of finding a Neo Geo and Panzer Dragoon Saga.

[quote name='erehwon']Yea, I do find a lot of PC games. I sometimes have better luck finding PC games than console or handheld games. I guess people don't think they're as valuable as console games.

I have a good chunk of Lucas Arts' adventure games CIB sitting in my closet. I still need to play them.

[/QUOTE]
That's awesome. Only one I have is Full Throttle disc only.

[quote name='slowdive21']I have the same problem in Illinois. I think the systems with shorter shelf life like saturn, lynx, jaguar, sega cd/32x, 3DO and Turbografix16 are much harder to find in the midwest. I have never seen a Saturn, Lynx, Jaguar, or a 3do (until I bought one last week) at a garage sale.[/QUOTE]

I think it's like that everywhere, sadly. The limited quantity relative to the more mainstream and successful/popular consoles makes the lesser knowns so much rarer and difficult to find. I'm in LA, a huge market, and I've never seen a Lynx, Jaguar, or 3DO in the wild other than a scant few overpriced craigslist ads.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I just wish I could find game deals at local sales. But no luck.[/QUOTE]
It can be hard at times, but I keep on going out early in the hopes of finding stuff. I don't usually find much, but do find somethings to add to my collection and some stuff to sell. I'm hoping I can sell that sound mixer I found for around a $100 on ebay. I want get some money to build a new computer.

Ive never seen the rarer consoles here. I think you have to go to an area that is more wealthy to find those, you have to find an area where people bought the latest of everything no matter what in order to find them. I have never seen a lynx or a 3DO, I would probably crap my pants if I did see one. I really would like to find a lynx too. Just this past year I saw my first nomad and first sega pico systems that I have seen in 10 years of game collecting from yard sales. Last year I saw my first virtual boy ever.

I can't believe how much the Pico originally retailed for, 139$ that is really insane. It is basically a very expensive coloring book.

I am to the point on my collection that all I need is the more uncommon stuff now, but that stuff is very hard to find.

This area is filled with common consoles, everyone had a PSX, N64 or a Genesis.

Update on my $10 3DO. It must have some type of disc read error. It powers up and I can get to the title screen, but I can not go much further. On Street Fighter I got to the character selection screen, and alone in the dark, I got to the story screen. It just resets itself and goes back to the 3DO start up screen or the save file screen (like a Playstation without a disc in it).

my last three weekends out (not counting the most recent -- i was in Vegas):

DC Hydro Thunder (new & sealed)
DC White VMU
DC Blitz 2K1 (beta??)
DC NBA Hoopz (beta??), $3 for all

Mario's Cement Factory Mini-game, $1

GC Wavebird (x2)
GC 251 memory card, $4 for all

E-reader Tennis, $1
Transformers Blaster figure, 50c

DC Grey controller
DC Grey VMU
DC generic memory card, $2 for all

10 Dunlop guitar picks
NES T&C Surf Designs, $1 for both

PS Ridge Racer 4
PS Parasite Eve, $3 for both

PS Tomba! (disc only), $1
SMS Phantasy Star, 50c
GEN Phantasy Star, 50c
GEN Toe Jame & Earl: Panic on Funkatron, 50c
GEN Ecco: Tides of Time, FREE
Sega Saturn controller, FREE

PS2 Sega Classics Collection, $1
PS3 Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, $2
PS3 Motorstorm, $2
PS3 MX vs. ATV (empty case), FREE
PS3 Guitar Hero III (empty case), FREE

USB Rock Band microphone (x2)
USB Rock Band hub (not pictured), $5 for all

PS2 Final Fantasy XI w/HDD
PS2 network adapter
PS Final Fantasy Tactics
N64 memory card, $13 for all

N64 Vigilante 8, $1
N64 WCW vs. NWO, $1
SNES Mystic Quest, 50c

X360 HDMI audio adapter (x2), $1 for both

Beavis and Butthead DVD set Vol. 1, $1

UMD Spider-Man 2, $1
UMD Spongebob Squarepants Vol. 1, 50c
DVD SLC Punk, $1

NES Top Loader (system only)
NES Superspike V-Ball, $4 for both

N64 Micro Machines
N64 Space Station Silicon Valley
N64 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
N64 Mission Impossible, $2 for all

XBOX Halo
Street Fighter/Darkstalkers figures, $2 for both

GG Sonic the Hedgehog 2
GG Ren & Stimpy
GG Mickey Mouse: Land of Illusion
GG Sonic Drift 2
GG World Series Baseball
GG case, 4 GB cases, $3.50 for all

Sega Game Gear system w/battery pack and case
GG Popils (JAP), Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Iron Man, Shinobi (JAP), Fantasy Zone, Castle of Illusion, G-LOC, Ax Battler, Shinobi, Columns, Mortal Kombat, Aladdin, The Majors: Pro Baseball, NBA Jam, Joe Montana Football, $10 for all

GBC Donkey Kong Country
GB Pokemon Gold
GBA Advance Wars
GBA Classic NES: Ice Climber, $3 for all

part two coming in a few minutes...

X360 Guitar controller, $1

DVD The Perfect Storm, $1
DVD Planet Terror, $1
DVD Appleseed, $1
CD Industrial Revolution Vol. 2 ,$1

Nintendo Game Boy Advance dipswitch cartridge (dev tool? -- contains Lego Knight's Kingdom), $2

Nintendo Game Boy Color (Grape, missing battery cover)
GBC Pokemon Crystal, $2 for both

3 flash memory cards, $2

N64 Waialae Golf
N64 Indian Jones (?? - no label), 50c for both

N64 controller (both have wobbly joysticks)
N64 Perfect Dark, $2 for all

PS2 Astro Boy
PS2 Beyond Good and Evil
PS Wipeout XL, $5 for all

PS Wild Arms
PS Legend of Mana (missing manual), $3 for both

TG Klax
TG SimEarth: The Living Planet
TG Vasteel, $5 for all

Yahtzee (new & sealed)
Tri-Ominoes (new & sealed, not pictured), $3 for both

Assassin's Creed guide (slightly torn map), 50c

Neo Geo Pocket Color
NGPC Baseball Stars, $3 for both

X360 Skate 2, $2

GC Spyro: A Hero's Tail (new & sealed), $3

the end!

anyone seen the GBA cartridge before? it looks to be 100% official, and not some pirating device. i practically ran in the house after i got it to see what (if anything) was on it; turned out to be Lego Knight's Kingdom, which i didn't spend much time playing.

and sorry for the long two posts -- i've been busy and just barely got around to taking pics and getting everythingi typed up.

thanks! my favorite finds were the DC GD-Rs and the GBA dev tool thing. i can't believe i found them within two weeks of one another. i'd love to try the DC discs but i don't have a system disc, which i believe is required to get them to boot.

[quote name='allyourblood']thanks! my favorite finds were the DC GD-Rs and the GBA dev tool thing. i can't believe i found them within two weeks of one another. i'd love to try the DC discs but i don't have a system disc, which i believe is required to get them to boot.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's definitely awesome. Didn't you also find a PS1 dev system awhile back? There must be a lot game studios in your area.

Try downloading Utopia Boot Disc? Maybe that would work?

[quote name='darkslime']Yeah, that's definitely awesome. Didn't you also find a PS1 dev system awhile back? There must be a lot game studios in your area.

Try downloading Utopia Boot Disc? Maybe that would work?[/QUOTE]

two PS1 debugging stations, but they each have different power inputs, which is kinda weird.

the following is all speculation on my part, but i'll try to test the theory soon: i don't think the Utopia disc will work; i think the system disc has some special data on it that tells the system what to do with unfinished games, whereas the Utopia disc just tells the system that the disc being booted is genuine, and not a copy. my hunch is that if there is a homebrew or copied image of the system disc "out there", i would load the Utopia disc first, then the system disc copy, then finally one of the GD-Rs. who knows if the DC will even let you get that far, though.

they're still fun to own, either way.

Maybe try asking about it on digitpress forums? There are some hardcore DC and prototype collectors there who would probably know.

Nice pick-ups.

What I really don't understand is where you guys find PS3 and Xbox 360 games for less than $5. Granted I don't go yardsaling or out to flea markets, but I would think most people would price them higher, especially with the gouging I've seen at pawns and on craigslist. And it's not like these are bargin bin games; Skate 2 and Hot Shots Golf.

Makes me jealous to say the least

[quote name='lolwut?']Nice pick-ups.

What I really don't understand is where you guys find PS3 and Xbox 360 games for less than $5. Granted I don't go yardsaling or out to flea markets, but I would think most people would price them higher, especially with the gouging I've seen at pawns and on craigslist. And it's not like these are bargin bin games; Skate 2 and Hot Shots Golf.

Makes me jealous to say the least[/QUOTE] Pawn shops and people on craigslist are both out to make some money, and usually have a general idea of what their stuff is worth, people at yard sales usually just want to get rid of their stuff and clean out the house, and don't know / care what it's worth.

I've found multiple 360 / PS3 / WII games for under $5 at yard sales, they're definitely worth going to.

I saw a whole stack of Xbox360 games last year for 7$ each. Cheap enough IMO and it looked liked there were some good quality games in the bunch. However I don't own an Xbox360 so no need for me to buy them.

I think you might have some luck on X360 games because a lot of people get red ring on their system and they just don't want to deal with it so they throw the system out and sell off all their games, in other words they just want to be rid of it. There are people out there who don't want to deal with microsoft or don't know that microsoft will fix their console or issue a replacement for free. When it breaks they assume its gone and they toss it out and sell all the games. Just watch out for huge gouges in the discs.

Got a PaRappa the Rapper alarm clock that raps when the alarm goes off for $3 (IAP was $5).

Also picked up Resident Evil Directors Cut for $5.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Got a PaRappa the Rapper alarm clock that raps when the alarm goes off for $3 (IAP was $5).
[/QUOTE]That's fucking awesome, you should sell it to me.

If you look around the system disk is online. You can load it as i think it is a selfboot and if not load it through utopia.

[quote name='dodgeme']If you look around the system disk is online. You can load it as i think it is a selfboot and if not load it through utopia.[/QUOTE]

i'll have to check this out; i'll let you guys know what i find. thanks!

[quote name='darkslime']That's fucking awesome, you should sell it to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm keeping this find. I didn't even know something like this existed. I offered $3 because I didn't know it worked. I came home put batteries in and that thing scared the hell out of me because the volume was all the way up and the "rapping button" was pressed on :D.

Going Saling this weekend for the first time in 2 years. First time doing it in Portland, so it should be interesting. I took quite a hiatus from the hobby but I'm back baby.

Shaq, you should give us more story! CIF? Did you have to ask to get most of the stuff or was it out? What were the sellers like? Give us more info!

Didn't buy anyhting today. I did see a Genseis with 5 games for $50 and about 40 xbox games for $4 each (but I am not sure if any of them are worth it, since I do not have a xbox).

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']I'm keeping this find. I didn't even know something like this existed. I offered $3 because I didn't know it worked. I came home put batteries in and that thing scared the hell out of me because the volume was all the way up and the "rapping button" was pressed on :D.[/QUOTE]
mind taking pics? i wanna see what it looks like! :)

bread's done
Back