Official ______ Referral Thread (IIIa) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how the "points" version of the YourNintendoWii4Free.com place works? I would think it'd be easier to do it without having to bug people for referrals, but I've never done this and have no idea what kind of hoops I'll have to jump through.
I'll sign up under whoever explains it properly (If I decide to do it, that is).

Edit: in order to not clutter-up this thread, feel free to PM me instead of just responding here
Edit2: Thanks for the help, Earthking.

[quote name='SDC']Can anyone tell me how the "points" version of the YourNintendoWii4Free.com place works? I woudl think it'd be easier to do it without having to bug people for referrals, but I've never done this and have no idea what kind of hoops I'll have to jump through.
I'll sign up under whoever explains it properly (If I decide to do it, that is).[/QUOTE]

Each offer is worth a certain number of points, and then you have to do enough offers so that the points add up to the number of points required to get whichever gift you choose. I don't personally know how many points each offer is worth or how many you have to get for the gifts though.

BTW, I would appreciate it very much if someone signs up under me on any of the sites in my sig, especially for the DS lite.

What's up with this? A4F is not working....It says I need a "Username" and "password" (A pop-up for me to get into the server)...Does anybody know WTF is going on?

don't put in your INFO!!!! this is most likely a phishing attempt, these have been done to a4f before!!!! btw, I'm superstarsaga!

Thanx...When am I able to get in there? Do they send an e-mail saying that the thing is over?...I already tried (before I posted the last message) to put in my info, is that a bad thing?

if it is a phishing attempt, then putting in your info was a baddddd idea. My advice, when it is back up, change your password!

[quote name='SDC']Can anyone tell me how the "points" version of the YourNintendoWii4Free.com place works? I woudl think it'd be easier to do it without having to bug people for referrals, but I've never done this and have no idea what kind of hoops I'll have to jump through.
I'll sign up under whoever explains it properly (If I decide to do it, that is).

Edit: in order to not clutter-up this thread, feel free to PM me instead of just responding here[/quote]

Simple. Once you signup for a point account you need to keep doing offers till it matches or goes over the reward you want. Each offer has different point amounts, so add it all up.

Here's the amount of points needed for each reward:

Nintendo Wii - 550 points
Silver Bundle - 750 points
Platinum Bundle - 900 points
Gold Bundle - 900 points
$250 Cash - 550 points

There are 2 offer types -- Level A (worth at least 50 points each) or Level B (offers worth under 50 points). If you want a default
Nintendo Wii or $250 cash, this accounts to 6 level A offers only.

If you think this is helpful, I'd appreciate the signup here: http://www.yournintendowii4free.com/index.php?ref=3668495 :)

So I'm new to this whole process obviously, and I'm kind of afraid I'll do an offer, try to cancel the service, and get fucked over on automatic charges or something. How can I avoid getting screwed?

mkda: I appreciate the response, but Earthking beat ya to it. Thanks, though. I'll keep you in mind if I need other stuff.

For those of you worrying about A4F, it isn't a phishing attempt, so you don't have to worry about that. Still, there is no need to put in your information. Some punks decided it would be fun to take advantage of some vulnerabilities in the forums and now the site is down. I'm assuming during this downtime they are going to patch the forums, which would have stopped all of it from happening in the first place.

To SDC, I suggest for your first few offers try to go with companies that you've heard of and trust until you get the hang of it. If there is a company you're not so sure about, but you want to do that offer, read through their ToS and stuff to make sure they don't have something in there about you not actually being able to cancel or something(I guess that's your biggest concern right?).

[quote name='SDC']So I'm new to this whole process obviously, and I'm kind of afraid I'll do an offer, try to cancel the service, and get fucked over on automatic charges or something. How can I avoid getting screwed?

mkda: I appreciate the response, but Earthking beat ya to it. Thanks, though. I'll keep you in mind if I need other stuff.[/quote]

Oh, ok. Darn! lol... Let me know if you need other stuff ;)

As for the offer, do try to take legitimate interest in the offer. Doing so just for credit and a quick cancellation will put your account on hold. Go with the big name offers like Blockbuster or Video Professor, for you know they're pretty legit. Getting a free trial of movies and software to learn other software is quite good too as well! Both these offers are good, so do try it out sometime! :)

Other ways to not risk it is to do non-credit card offers like this wii site or get a giftcard to use.

Let me know if you need anymore help. ;)

[quote name='Sooner']For those of you worrying about A4F, it isn't a phishing attempt, so you don't have to worry about that. Still, there is no need to put in your information. Some punks decided it would be fun to take advantage of some vulnerabilities in the forums and now the site is down. I'm assuming during this downtime they are going to patch the forums, which would have stopped all of it from happening in the first place.[/quote]

Thanx. Do I still need to change my password, as LarryGe suggested?

The Ref rates are lower than nocreditcard.yourgiftsfree!!!!!!!

Cmon, get your free NON-CC Stuff!!! Only need two more for wii site!!!

FREE NON-CREDIT CARD WII!!!
http://Wii.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=71

FREE NON-CC IPODS, IMACS, MAC MINIS, MACBOOKS!
http://Mac.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=3

FREE NON-CC MONEY!!!
http://Christmas.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=2

FREE NON-CC XBOX 360S!!!!!
http://360.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=248

FREE NON-CC IPODS OR PSPS!
http://250.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=10

Cmon guys, Its not free if you need a credit card!!!

[quote name='EarthKing']Thanx. Do I still need to change my password, as LarryGe suggested?[/quote]

Take a pre-caution and change it.

Woohoo!! Got my Wii today, courtesy of yournintendowii4free. Now they didn't ship it to me, I had to go to circuit city, but the money to buy it was from them. I originally ordered the system itself, but when it never shipped, I was worried I wouldn't get one for a while, so I went and camped out and got one this morning, so I changed my order to the cash option. Good thing I didn't go for those extra refs.

help out a poor college kid.....and no credit card required!!!! plz help since its been a yr and i still havent gotten my hands on one of those pretty xbox 360s

theres nothing to this offer....i just need 25 people to sign up

also, if i actually end up completing the offer i will keep track of everyone that completed it for me and give them 2 paypal $ each so be sure to PM me after you complete the offer so i know who you are!

http://nocreditcard.yourgiftsfree.com/?id=5698

[quote name='splinky321']Woohoo!! Got my Wii today, courtesy of yournintendowii4free. Now they didn't ship it to me, I had to go to circuit city, but the money to buy it was from them. I originally ordered the system itself, but when it never shipped, I was worried I wouldn't get one for a while, so I went and camped out and got one this morning, so I changed my order to the cash option. Good thing I didn't go for those extra refs.[/quote]

Congrats! I'm personally waiting for just 2 more refs in order to get the wii and games and save myself some tax if I chose the option to take the money ;)

[quote name='splinky321']Woohoo!! Got my Wii today, courtesy of yournintendowii4free. Now they didn't ship it to me, I had to go to circuit city, but the money to buy it was from them. I originally ordered the system itself, but when it never shipped, I was worried I wouldn't get one for a while, so I went and camped out and got one this morning, so I changed my order to the cash option. Good thing I didn't go for those extra refs.[/quote]

Congrats!...:bomb: ...I'm going to explode doing these things...Have fun...What games did you get? *Predicts that Zelda or Red Steel is one of them*

I didn't get in the first shipment on yournintendowii4free.com I would've if my last referall hadn't been stupid and taken 2 months to complete an offer after I did an offer for him :( Someone actually got theirs on Saturday from this site. I can't help but wish I'd just gotten a different referral so I could be playing my Wii either right now or sometime in the next couple days.

Oh well, spilt milk an' all. I should be seeing one within a couple weeks anyway.

I found 2 unclaimed settlements today. I've only got 4 defense(close to 5) right now though so I've gotta hope nobody strong finds it lol.

NO CC NEEDED
This is for a wii with 10 referrals. you have to do one offer too, but there's a free one where all you do is download a my web search toolbar and download a screensaver. it only takes a couple of minutes and you can uninstall the searchbar and the screensaver later.

Here's my referral link, please use it:

http://www.freewii.com/?r=3198

If you don't want to sign up under me, here's the site:

http://www.freewii.com/

[quote name='SDC']How do you guys get all your referrals? I don't want to bug my friends about it...[/QUOTE]

Bug strangers on teh internet

[quote name='LarryGe']yeah, basically advertise on forums
or go to a4f and trade/pay money[/QUOTE]

What is a4f?

13674949.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back