Official ______ Referral Thread (IIIa) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO CREDIT CARD SITES!!!!

Want to get free stuff, without ever spending a penny?
Well sign up here!
http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=623

great prizes, great rates!!!!

other great NO CREDIT CARD STUFF!

Free NO CREDIT CARD WIIIIII!!!!!!
http://Wii.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=1098

FREE NON-CC IPODS, IMACS, MAC MINIS, MACBOOKS!
http://Mac.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=3

FREE NON-CC MONEY!!!
http://Christmas.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=2

FREE NON-CC XBOX 360S!!!!!
http://360.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=248

FREE NON-CC IPODS OR PSPS!
http://250.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=10

Cmon guys, Its not free if you need a credit card!!!

[quote name='prmononoke']I signed up under you, if anyone wants to sign up under me, it's prmononoke.[/QUOTE]
Signed up under you.

ABALISTAR742 if anyone would be so kind.

[quote name='LarryGe']so now you have 2? what did you do with the other?[/QUOTE]

Already sold it. I did these free sites early last year, with the intent of keeping one. But, they were taking too long, so I ended up buying my own in November, and I will just sell the two free ones I got.

Had a bit of a problem today.
I feel like barfing right about now.

I decided to exchange my PS3, because the box was all banged up. I tried it out, and it seemed fine, but you can never tell with consoles. Sometimes they stop working later down the line for something you did months ago. So, I figured I will take care of it now, while I still can.

Anyway, it looks like the PS3 was ordered from BestBuy.com, and it came with a receipt and a 'return/exchange' receipt too, in case I needed to return or exchange it. Well, I went down to a local best buy, and they offered to do it. Problem was, they had to do it as two separate transactions (one refund to the original credit card, one charge to a new credit card). The lady told me this, but it didn't quite register that the original credit card was not mine. So, basically, she refunded the damaged PS3 to the original credit card (which was the free ps3 website's) and then looked at me and stuck out her hand. I was confused for a bit, then she said she needed a credit card to charge the new PS3 to!
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
DAMNIT!!!

So, there was no way to 'undo' the return (I talked to a few people in the store, and on their 800 # thing), so now I have no PS3, and the company that gave me the free PS3 now has the $600 for that PS3. DAMNIT! I'm freaking out right now. I'm sure everything will be okay, but I don't like not knowing what will happen to that gift. I have proof of the refund, so I am hoping OnlineRewardCenter will just replace it again (I'll have to wait for another to ship though).

Their office is currently closed, so I had to email them. I'll feel much better once I hear from them.

That sucks. Those shipping times on these site can be brutal just waiting for. At least you already have a PS3 to play in the mean time. :lol:

I need 3 referrals to receive a $25 Visa. I'm going to use the Visa to complete CC required offers on other free sites. Click "Additional Details Here" for more info on what you can expect. No credit card and no social security info is needed to earn or recieve your Visa Card.

Thanks for looking!

http://25.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=562
$25 Visa Gift Card or $25 Paypal
Additional Details Here| 0/3 Referrals

So, I've done 2 referal sites now (one for a 50 dollars giftcard and 1 for a nano) and both of the sites have pretty much died and wont send me my items. So I'm going to try this once more and hope for the best. What is the best/most reliable referal site (that uses a CC) that I could get a PS3/360 on?

[quote name='chodax']So, I've done 2 referal sites now (one for a 50 dollars giftcard and 1 for a nano) and both of the sites have pretty much died and wont send me my items. So I'm going to try this once more and hope for the best. What is the best/most reliable referal site (that uses a CC) that I could get a PS3/360 on?[/quote]

I'd recommend http://www.3604free.com/ for a 360, and the TRAINN PS3 site.

Anyhoo, still paying 25 bucks/trading for a wii referral. Give me a PM first if you are interested!
http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=223171

Wow, that sucks dpatel. I had 2 ps3s too and got 1 returned in a way I hoped it would work. What I did was this...

Since I didn't know when my ps3 would come, I had the opportunity to order a ps3 online thinking maybe I'll sell it. However, at the time I got it premiums on the ps3 started to drop drastically. The most I was offered was like $800 Canadian - which is like $50 over what I paid for it. So I decided to keep it and sell my other one. Surprisingly my other ps3 came 2 days after new years as my retailer had over 1K in stock online ,and that was the day trainn pounced on most of it for Canadians.

So, anyways, what I thought would work is that since Futureshop (which BB owns in Canada) had a 30-day return policy, and both systems were within the 30-day returns, I returned the unopened system trainn got me using the receipt from the own I bought. The difference being the one I bought first had the bonus bluray disc, and trainns' one didn't. They scanned it, and the money was charged back to my card. Only thing I lost was $14 on shipping, which isn't bad considering I got a crappy movie and the premium to play it before xmas (and the long break).

I hope you get refunded.

[quote name='chodax']So, I've done 2 referal sites now (one for a 50 dollars giftcard and 1 for a nano) and both of the sites have pretty much died and wont send me my items. So I'm going to try this once more and hope for the best. What is the best/most reliable referal site (that uses a CC) that I could get a PS3/360 on?[/QUOTE]

I dont think this is your typical refferal but if you would like to join Spideys Web you would need a invitation. Spideys Web is a web site dedicated to the upcoming SpiderMan3 Game. You can come and chat on the forums and complete polls and missions to earn points to upgrade your account status and become eligable for amazing prizes. You can also get exclusive insider information, and expand your spidey web to get a chance at bigger and better prizes.

So if your intrested PM me with your email and I will send you a invite.

[quote name='XorpheusX']How dumb of me. I didn't realize that there was an actual referral code.

Click "Invite Friends" to get what you should be giving people. Mine is XORPHEUSX438.[/quote]

I signed up under you.

Here's mine if anyone wants to sign up KINGOFOLDSCHOOL162

This site does work.
I have gotten numerous Amazon gift certifcate from them over the past year.
The surveys on top never really work, do the ones on the bottom.

PS, they update every other weekend.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I signed up under you.

Here's mine if anyone wants to sign up KINGOFOLDSCHOOL162[/quote]

Signed up under you! Please follow the pattern and use LOESJOEL as your referral! Thanks :)

I was able to get a total of 3,100 points (plust 120 that I didn't feel like going for). So unless some of those big points surveys start working for me, this is going to take awhile. But it only took like 30 minutes to get those 3000 points (100 point sign-up bonus), so I'll do it. Does anyone know if the questions were updated this weekend or if there are going to be more next weekend?

[quote name='iowaholdem']Signed up under you! Please follow the pattern and use LOESJOEL as your referral! Thanks :)

I was able to get a total of 3,100 points (plust 120 that I didn't feel like going for). So unless some of those big points surveys start working for me, this is going to take awhile. But it only took like 30 minutes to get those 3000 points (100 point sign-up bonus), so I'll do it. Does anyone know if the questions were updated this weekend or if there are going to be more next weekend?[/quote]

The surveys must be the same as last weekend, as that is when I signed up, and they haven't changed yet. And BTW, in order for people to sign up under you, you have to go to the Invite Friends tab and it gives you a code to give to people for you to have a referral.

[quote name='Firestorm']I have a question. Do they email you the Wii Points and stuff or do they mail it to you?[/quote]

They send you the actually card, so put the right addy.

I just finished a survey that actually let me take it, it was Survey #9338 for 2000 points. It was about movies, and was pretty easy. And just so I don't end up screwing myself from the survey, I did prefer not to answer for ones like your race and income.

EDIT: I was just able to complete Survey #9364, for 1850 points! This website isn't so bad after all! A total of 7,070 points now!

:360: Free Xbox 360 games, controllers, live points, etc.

A TRAIIN run site. I have heard great things about all of these guys sites from the CAG forums.

All you have to do is either complete two offers on your own OR complete one offer and then have two referals complete one offer each as well. Simple as that.

All the offers require a credit card, but as long as you cancel the offer after you have been credited for it then you will be fine. I would like you CAGs to be careful though of what offer you pick. ALWAYS read how to cancel what you do. Sort the offers by popularity to see which ones people do, and therefore there is a good chance that they are easier offers.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=231821

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am going to be buying an Xbox 360 in a couple days, and I would like to be able to get a lot of good games for it!

Thanks!

New search engine, better than blingo since there are more chances to win. You basically either collect points like winzy or win instantly by searching. However, unlike winzy you get to keep those points until you can cash out prizes. It's a mix between blingo and winzy. If anyone would like, use my referral link please. http://www.searchchips.com/uEih/

Hey guys if anyone would like to join SpideysWeb. Its a cool site for the SpiderMan 3 game it has exclusive content and a chance at amazing prizes for earning points and being an active member. To join you need an invitation so if you would like to join send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send you a invite. I do benift some what from your joining and participation.

So if you want to join PM me.

I am also wondering about this. I signed up for this and it seems like it such a great thing that I wonder about its validity, but there are so many pages in a thread with people with large check amounts that I am certainly willing to give it a try.

Gaming Lagoon has delivered twice for me, my Netwinner giftcard is being processed, so it seems that these sites can be true. So I am willing to invest some time to try it out.

If you would like to assist me in being a true CAG then please utilize my referral link. With my new Xbox 360 (on 3/8/2007) I will certainly need some more money to buy all those games you guys suggested in my thread. I also need to get a router to get online and play with you all! Thanks!

My referral link: http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=185616

[quote name='Brian9824']Refferal posts belong in the refferal thread above, NOT in this forum.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the well thought out post.
Seeing as theres several like this thread in this forum, one would assume its okay to ask about "Free Stuff" in the free stuff forum .. I'm simply curious if anyone else has participated in this website and has any information on if its legit or not, though your sig seems to suggest it is legit .. would you care to elaborate on the website? your opinion on it?

Guys, we've decided to create a new Referral forum as a sub-forum of the Contests & Free Stuff forum.

Please post all future referral related items here.
REMEMBER: One thread per member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back