Official Amazon.com Trade-In Deal/FAQ Thread: Extra $30 for $60 worth of trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

disillusion386

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
Trade in Games and Get an Extra $30 Toward Your Next Video Games Purchase (EXPIRES 08/31/09)
Submit a video game trade-in order with a total value of $60 or more in our Video Games Trade-In store before August 31, 2009 and in addition to your Amazon.com Gift Card, you'll receive an extra $30 credit to use toward a video game or accessory purchase in the Video Games store. Limit one discount per qualifying order.
Details:
-To qualify for the $30 credit, you must create a trade-in order during the promotion period (July 19, 2009 - August 31, 2009). Items must be postmarked no later than September 7, 2009 to qualify.
-In the case of multiple trade-in orders, the coupon code will be given for each qualifying order that is received.
-Coupon code applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com in the Amazon.com Video Games store.
-Trade-in submissions not accepted and returned to you do not qualify for the promotion. Your trade-in submission could be returned to you if the items are damaged or non-working, incorrect items are included in your package, or accessories such as artwork or manuals are missing. Any submission postmarked later than 7 days after a mailing label is printed will be returned to you automatically. You should receive returned games within 14 days of receipt via the U.S. Postal Service.
-Qualifying customers will be emailed their coupon code within 10 days after their trade-in has been accepted.
-Coupon valid for all video game products sold by Amazon.com in the Video Games store.
-Coupon code applies only to items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in Marketplace.
-Coupon code applies to the lowest priced qualifying item.
-Coupon code valid on purchases ordered before 12/31/09.
-Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
-No substitutions or rain checks.
-Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
-Tax, shipping, and handling charges may apply to all products.
-Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
-Void where prohibited.
-Limit one discount per household, per qualifying order.

Trade-In(s) of the Day
:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - $16.00
:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All - $13.00
:ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $13.00

If you have not used the previous trade-in deal coupon (50% off on a game or accessory), here is a list of big-ticket items that qualify (thanks to Japakneez):

[quote name='Japakneez']**UPDATED 7/26/09**

Here are some items that work with Amazon promo coupons. Last day to redeem Amazons 50% off coupon is 8/31/09. Some items on sale. Click on links to see latest price and promotions.

:ps3:
$100 Batman: Arkham Asylum
$100 NBA 2K10 10th Anniversary (Click on 'Special')
$120 Tony Hawk Ride Bundle
$120 DJ Hero with Turntable
$120 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA (all Sanwa parts)
$150 Madcatz Tournament Edition Fighting Stick (all Sanwa parts)
$150 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition ($80 Hardened Edition)
$150 Tekken 6 Bundle with Wireless Stick
$200 Band Hero Superbundle
$250 Rock Band Beatles
$300 Ion Drum Rocker

:360:
$100 Batman: Arkham Asylum
$100 NBA 2k10 10th Anniversary (Click on 'Special')
$140 Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE (all Seimitsu parts)
$150 Madcatz Tournament Edition Fighting Stick (all Sanwa parts)
$150 Tekken 6 Bundle with Wireless Stick
$150 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition ($80 Hardened Edition)
$160 120gb Hard Drive
$200 Turtle Beach Ear Force X4
$250 Rock Band Beatles
$300 Ion Drum Rocker

:wii:
$90 Wii Fit
$??? Wii Fit Plus
$250 Rock Band Beatles

[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest USPS Post Office and mail it by (one week from submission of trade).

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

If you are concerned about the reliability of Media Mail, you may send the games yourself and pay for postage. The address to send the games is:
NorAm International
43 Broad st. C403
Hudson MA 01749

FAQ

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
USPS Media Mail

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
Yes. If you’re worried about your package, definitely take advantage of these shipping options. You’ll just have to pay a little extra to ship your games. NOTE: There have been cases where the post office doesn’t allow adding these options on prepaid shipping labels, but try anyway or go to a different post office.

I don't trust Media Mail. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
43 Broad st. C403
Hudson, MA 01749

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit in 3 to 5 business days, however.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the trade-in deal?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however. On the other hand, older gen games, such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 10 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that it might still raise red flags. No one has reported attempting this so we do not know for sure. 2 to 3 copies of a game should be okay, but more than that is pushing it. Also, keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always edit or cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
Yes.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Does the ECA discount stack with the trade-in deal coupon?
Yes.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found USPS tracking is quite spotty. It's not unusual for a game to seemingly be sitting in the same place for a few days and then suddenly it's delivered 2000 miles away. I think that's why they call it delivery confirmation instead of tracking.

[quote name='antitravolta']I've found USPS tracking is quite spotty. It's not unusual for a game to seemingly be sitting in the same place for a few days and then suddenly it's delivered 2000 miles away. I think that's why they call it delivery confirmation instead of tracking.[/QUOTE]
True, but in the many times I've used DC, it's always been updated pretty quickly after being delivered. Yeah, it may not update very much in between, but they're usually good about updating after delivery. I know my package hasn't been delivered anyway as I haven't received any emails from Amazon yet.

[quote name='YodaEXE']True, but in the many times I've used DC, it's always been updated pretty quickly after being delivered. Yeah, it may not update very much in between, but they're usually good about updating after delivery. I know my package hasn't been delivered anyway as I haven't received any emails from Amazon yet.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point.

Question for everybody...I have Halo 3 Collectors Edition. Halo 3 trades for $16.50, but they don't list the Collectors Edition. Does anybody know if I can just send that one and get the Halo 3 trade-in value?

Here is a decent Gamestop to Amazon Flip --->

Crimson Gem Saga

GameStop Price = $20 Used = $18 after Edge.
Amazon TIV = $15

So, whilst it's not -great-, its a decent way to move credit.

Another flip...:

Persona 3 FES = $13 Used at Gamestop, $9 Trade-in Value at Amazon.

There is a 20% off used PS2 games coupon for this week + 10% from Edge.

Ends up being $9.10 at Gamestop. Not bad at all.

Can anyone confirm the 50% code works on a G19 keyboard? Also, before I invest in ECA could someone with a code confirm that the 10% will come off the G19 in their cart? Thanks!

[quote name='jacknicklson']Does not work on the G19, just tried[/QUOTE]
GDI, guess I'll have to resort to pestering their CS managers. Thanks for checking!

This is such BS. One of my games was rejected because of a cracked case which leaves me with $48 in credit instead of $50. I packed it so damn well and even put tape all around them. Cannot believe this. Liars.:bomb:

[quote name='irongolem411']You MUST talk to the supervisor to have any chance at getting your G25. You also MUST be nice. That is how I got mine. It can be done. DO not accept being dumped off onto marketing.There is no place to go but down from there.[/QUOTE]

Already tried that, spoke with three different managers, got the same response from all three.

Exactly how good does "good" have to be? Like, perfect? Can the cover art be kind of messed up? Does the case have to be immaculate? How about disc condition?

I'm surprised my Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda got accepted considering all I had was the discs and manuals in old plain DVD cases. I'm just waiting for them to send the code so I can use my credits. How long does it usually take (my credits were deposited two days ago).

[quote name='Samus']Exactly how good does "good" have to be? Like, perfect? Can the cover art be kind of messed up? Does the case have to be immaculate? How about disc condition?[/QUOTE]

Well, seeing as how items going in without cover art and in plain black cases get accepted, I'd say your chances of getting your beat up games accepted is pretty high. They're USED games, they'll have wear and tear the usual wear and tear.

[quote name='Miryokuteki']I'm surprised my Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda got accepted considering all I had was the discs and manuals in old plain DVD cases. I'm just waiting for them to send the code so I can use my credits. How long does it usually take (my credits were deposited two days ago).[/QUOTE]

Read the OP...it'll answer all your questions.

But if you're too lazy, people have been getting them 2-4 days after credit is deposited, but it may take up to 10.

Well, I called again... redirected to marketing promotions again...

I was extremely polite and gave the link to the 50% promotion details. Even asked for the manager, but no go... They just ended up resending another email with a "priority" tag... My item is actually expected to arrive today... I should be happy, but I really can't be waiting for the status of my 50% code to go through.

Okay, all three of my Monday trades from Florida were accepted. I had two games that had some pretty brutal scratches, but they were both accepted so three codes headed my way and a couple hundred dollars in my Amazon account for about $170 out of pocket

[quote name='io']You get an email confirming receipt of the games and deposit of the gift card before getting the promo code. Usually the promo code comes 2-3 days after getting the credit.[/QUOTE]
Damn, they never sent me that email.

Turnaround seems relatively fast for this. I submitted a trade request on the last day of the 50% promo., sent the games out Tuesday media mail, and received confirmation that they were received today. Hopefully the coupon will show up fairly quickly as well.

Of course, I still have to figure out what I'm going to buy with it.

Finally got my 1st 50% off code from amazon. Ordered MW2 Prestige for xbox 360. This plus my SF4 TE stick order yesterday only cost me like $17 out of pocket after ECA and 2 50% codes. BEST.PROMOTION.EVER.

I only wish I would have done a 3rd trade in for a 3rd 50% off code. Oh well.

so no one has heard of a notice being left when they attempted to deliver the package? im wondering if they will try to deliver my package again tomorrow

Well, my package was finally delivered according to delivery confirmation, but haven't heard anything confirming it from Amazon yet. I'm hoping that I'll get my credit today, but that seems unlikely. I'll probably get it Monday. Oh well! I look forward to having my 50% off coupon so I can order a set of X4s.

[quote name='Taboner']Thanks for the accusations you bum. And I can afford the games. It is just not worth joining for codes that will be expiring 9/30/09 and there is no way of knowing if they will still give more codes.[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about? At least check up on things before giving FUD (or just admit you're too much of a miser to pay the almost non-existent fee).

THE MEMBERSHIP LASTS ONE YEAR. The codes they get from Amazon have an expiration date. After the expiration date they put up more codes from Amazon which will probably have an expiration date. Although individual codes have expiration dates, new and valid codes will continue to be brought in and thus anyone who gets a membership can expect one year of benefits (including 10% off Games at Amazon for the year).

So what's your excuse now?

@Taboner
The codes expire so that people that join and quit don't have an everlasting code.

@prateeko
Seriously, why are some people so paranoid?

why the hell are people jumping on prateeko? if you want codes for 10% off then just join the eca and be honest like the rest of us are. it shouldn't be that hard to make up for the $15 you have to pay in the first place anyways, damn.

The trade-in values are actually really good with the $30 promo.

I traded in:

Halo Wars
Zelda Twilight Princess

Last gen games:

CoD3 (PS2)
Smackdown 08 (PS2)
MLB 08 (PS2)
TNA Impact (PS2)
Madden 09 (PS2)
CoD2 (PS2)
Sonic Collection (PS2)
Smackdown 09 (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
Ace Combat 5 (PS2)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Xbox)

For $102. They gave me $42 for Halo Wars/Twilight Princess alone, which is a fair going rate on even eBay. So they essentially gave me $60 for all those crappy last gen games I'd never be able to unload on GTZ/CAG or even Craigslist for that price. I could have eBayed them, but I doubt for $60 and then you have to deal with shipping costs, ebay fees, and paypal fees.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Once again, it only took about 48 hours for my games to reach them and for them to credit me--w00t.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you live in a large priority mail box within the post office in Hudson, MA? ;)

For those of us with real houses, it takes considerably longer than that...

I finally picked up a second copy of Gravity to fill out another trade. I need 2 more - it's a bit of a pain considering that it seems every GS only has one (gutted) copy.

[quote name='io']I'm assuming you live in a large priority mail box within the post office in Hudson, MA? ;)

I finally picked up a second copy of Gravity to fill out another trade. I need 2 more - it's a bit of a pain considering that it seems every GS only has one (gutted) copy.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the East Coast... but definitely not in MA ;)

On a semi-related note, I can't wait to see this thread come the holiday season. Media mail speeds slow down dramatically (from my experience) once the holiday rush begins...

Wow, Amazon honored the deal. I was about to fucking cry as I sent in some of my best games to get that 50% off promo. Word of advise, don't send the exact amount worth of games for these promotions cause you may get one of your games rejected even if you sent it in damn near new one.

My package was delivered this morning at 10:00am but it still says not yet received on my trade-in page. Its been 11 hours and im starting to get worried.

It was the trade-in deal before this current one. Trade-In $50 worth of games and get 50% off a game or accessory. Worked on big things, like X4's or Beatles Rockband, making it arguably the best deal yet. Ended the 18th.

[quote name='Samus']Wait, what 50% deal? Was that the one before the current one or am I missing out on something?[/QUOTE]

Yep, that was the last promo they had for about a month....

Come to think of it, a log of the old promotions might not be a bad idea for the OP.

[quote name='thegilby']why the hell are people jumping on prateeko? if you want codes for 10% off then just join the eca and be honest like the rest of us are. it shouldn't be that hard to make up for the $15 you have to pay in the first place anyways, damn.[/QUOTE]

I don't think people (save one) were arguing against me. wacher0 seemed to be agreeing with me.

Hell, I can't imagine anyone in the CAG community can really disagree. If you don't dislike code sharing (ECA) based on the fact that the buy-in is so little, you should hate it for the fact that code-sharing/selling WILL ruin the perk. And quite frakly, it's too damn good a perk to go away.

Also, about the 50% off code. I received my credit Thursday morning but have not yet gotten the 50% off code. How long do they normally take and if it's been too long is there someone (other than regular CS) I should email/call?

[quote name='io']I'm assuming you live in a large priority mail box within the post office in Hudson, MA? ;)

I finally picked up a second copy of Gravity to fill out another trade. I need 2 more - it's a bit of a pain considering that it seems every GS only has one (gutted) copy.[/QUOTE]

I must live in one of those magical boxes as I sent my trade in (2 copies of Infamous) on Wed afternoon via the preprinted media mail label and got confirmation that they were received today. 2 days from So. Cal to MA. Not bad at all.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones too. Sent in my games on Monday and received a confirmation that they got accepted on Wednesday. Considering I live in Northern California, that's a fantastic turn-around time.

[quote name='Bavgate']Guess I'm one of the lucky ones too. Sent in my games on Monday and received a confirmation that they got accepted on Wednesday. Considering I live in Northern California, that's a fantastic turn-around time.[/QUOTE]

crazy good. I love how I'm 45 min away and it took longer haha.

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']I must live in one of those magical boxes as I sent my trade in (2 copies of Infamous) on Wed afternoon via the preprinted media mail label and got confirmation that they were received today. 2 days from So. Cal to MA. Not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bavgate']Guess I'm one of the lucky ones too. Sent in my games on Monday and received a confirmation that they got accepted on Wednesday. Considering I live in Northern California, that's a fantastic turn-around time.[/QUOTE]

Man, now that's just plain wrong. Sometimes I think they screw up and put media mail on the airplanes. Note that it is supposed to go by truck, which is why, for me anyway, it has averaged 5-10 days travelling between the Federal Way, WA sorting facility and the Springfield, MA sorting facility, with 1-2 days up front to get it to Federal Way, and 3-4 on the other end to deliver once it goes through Springfield.

I did order something from Amazon a couple months ago that shipped Friday via media mail from half way across the country that I got on Monday. I was quite shocked. I ordered the exact same item again and it took nearly 3 weeks the second time :lol:. Like I said, I think sometimes they screw up and send them by air on occasion (or possibly they just make a judgement call on extra cargo space or something). In general, though, they go by truck which is why it is usually no less than a week cross country.

[quote name='acyw13']man the TIV keeps dropping, im not sure should i take advantage of the $30 more deal anymore[/QUOTE]

Examples, please?

Edit:

OK, here's some I noticed:

:wii:
Ben 10 Alien Force $13.25 -> $8.50 (I'm surprised it took this long to drop, actually, compared with others)
Carnival Games Mini Golf $10 -> $9
Endless Ocean $11.25 -> $16 (wow, a reverse drop!)
House of the Dead Overkill $16.50 -> $9 (holy hell - glad I locked one in)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 $8.50 -> $7
Skate It $11 -> $8.25

:ps3:
Tomb Raider Underworld $11 -> $9.50

:ds:
Bolt $10 ->$6 (fuck, this was the one they rejected because of no manual - now I lose (at least) $4 if/when I ever get it back)

I locked most of those in, thankfully, including Endless Ocean. I think I can drop that one from the trade and still be OK though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent out two packages: one for the current deal, and one for the previous promotion that I locked in on the last day. Cashier at USPS wouldn't let me attach DC to it at all. Here's to hoping my orders go through some time this century.

[quote name='Skoad']It was the trade-in deal before this current one. Trade-In $50 worth of games and get 50% off a game or accessory. Worked on big things, like X4's or Beatles Rockband, making it arguably the best deal yet. Ended the 18th.[/QUOTE]

You mean the 19th, on the 18th you could still do it. Right? Because I'm about to send my package tomorrow and I submitted my order on the 18th.

My codes came in just before 4 am. YES!!!! I mailed my games in Monday just before 6pm. They were accepted on Thursday and now early Saturday morning I have my codes. Now I can order my Ions and have it on Monday. Thank you everybody!

Subtotal of Items: $149.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Pre-order Guarantee:
-$0.00
Promotion Applied:
-$75.00
Promotion Applied:
-$15.00
Promotion Applied:
-$0.00
Total:
$59.99 Gift Cards: -$52.00
Total for this Order:
$7.99

Awesome deal, got the COD:MW2 Prestige Edition for $7.99 along with free release date delivery, not to mention the extra $10 you get in your account when the game ships! Practically got it for free! Woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back