Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

Got a couple of games in my quick picks today. Mostly for the Wii.

:wii:Donkey Kong Country Returns
:wii:Epic Mickey
:wii:Kirby's Epic Yarn
:wii:Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
:ps3:The Sly Collection

Thanks; updated.

TONS of updates incoming to recs and I'm seeing stuff like BioShock Infinite and Witcher 2 among others. Expect some nice quick picks tomorrow and I'd clean up your recs ASAP for stuff you don't want.

[quote name='Jodou']TONS of updates incoming to recs and I'm seeing stuff like BioShock Infinite and Witcher 2 among others. Expect some nice quick picks tomorrow and I'd clean up your recs ASAP for stuff you don't want.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I need to prune mine again.. I let it get overgrown because nothing I wanted popped for months.

Anyhow, still managed to get something new... Not that I think I'll bite.

:psp: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (+10 dollar credit)

[quote name='Jodou']Got Aion: Assault on Balaurea and Phantasy Star Portable 2 today. Really surprised a lot I was expecting didn't show up.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm just paranoid but when the online video game marketplace got super competitive earlier this year I think Amazon decided to not list allot of game in quick picks...

Maybe I'm wrong but this thread sure did dry up.

I want to thank you guys for helping to keep this thread alive; not sure what I can do to attract more traffic here, though. :\

[quote name='Jodou']I want to thank you guys for helping to keep this thread alive; not sure what I can do to attract more traffic here, though. :\[/QUOTE]

Still here... I just never see anything new. I'll clean up my picks and try for some general game picks and not anything specific.

[quote name='KillerRamen']:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future[/QUOTE]
Also got this today and Gears of War 3 with it.

Just found out why my recs weren't updated for a couple weeks: megaton update today. I had to sift through maybe 10 pages of new stuff and after all that I ended up getting two strategy guides (Fallout/Fable) and Time Crisis: Razing Storm.

Was really hoping for the Goldeneye w/ controller TBH. :(

Some really 'interesting' games in my Quick Picks today...

Killzone:Liberation PSP
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (!!!) PS2
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective DS
Boxing Gloves for Wii Punchout
Disciples III: Renaissance PC
Yakuza 3 PS3

Why can't I get Ys Oath in Felghana LE in my quick picks. :(

[quote name='Takeda Kenshi']Why can't I get Ys Oath in Felghana LE in my quick picks. :([/QUOTE]
I had that in my recs yesterday, but sadly a lot of games weren't added to the roster of quick picks.

Ah cool, I didn't know they were doing an LE for Oath in Felghana. Time to cancel my regular edition preorder.

All I got today was

:wii: Cursed Mountain LE
:ds: Etrian Odyssey III

I've been getting more and more of NOTHING lately. I scroll past Best Deals, and then it hits the GB forums. Sucks.

Today I got a couple of DS games and UDON's Art of Capcom 2 (Udons Art of Capcom) [art book].

:ds:Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
:ds:Etrain Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Lol, why is Amazon trying to make me buy Sims games? Got the Sims Medieval today, which goes on the long list of games I didn't know existed.

:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
:psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable 2
:psp: Knights in the Nightmare
:360: Lips Number One Hits
:ds: Avalon Code
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Strategy Guide

[quote name='Ryuukishi']:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
:psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana
:360: Lips Number One Hits
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Strategy Guide[/QUOTE]

Would love to have had those as my quick picks. You got pretty much every PSP I want to buy. :) Haven't had a very good selection at all as of late.

Just make a faux pre-order for something related to any of those and I'm sure you'll get at least a few tomorrow in your picks.

[quote name='Takeda Kenshi']Would love to have had those as my quick picks. You got pretty much every PSP I want to buy. :) Haven't had a very good selection at all as of late.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have been scoring pretty much every PSP RPG lately. Got the LE for Oath in Felghana today. :)

As promised I cleaned up my recomindations. it took a few days but I'm starting to see worthwhile items.

:360: Halo Reach Wireless Xbox 360 Controller
:360: Deathsmiles Limited Edition*

* Yeah, not so new but its still around.

More...

:360: Dark Star One - Broken Alliance*

:wii: Cursed Mountain**

* I wanted that one a long time ago... Now I just want more price drops on it.

** I get this one at least once a week it seems...

So, yeah, not much... I guess just consider it a free *bump* Jodou. ;)

so now that gears of war 3 has a $20 credit, do you think it will show up in the quick picks still? wondering if i should preorder now or see if it comes back.

[quote name='y2jasper']so now that gears of war 3 has a $20 credit, do you think it will show up in the quick picks still? wondering if i should preorder now or see if it comes back.[/QUOTE]
Oh shit, Amazon PM'd Walmart? Guess I'll stop waiting on a CE to be announced then. Yes, I'm sure it would still show up in picks as credits haven't stopped other games in the past.

Massive Kinect update and the few I got were Your Shape Fitness Evolved and Kinectimals. Also got Spec Ops: The Line but I doubt anyone cares lol.

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
:wii: Little King's Story
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']One today... (Other than the reoccurring Cursed Mountain which seems to pop at least once a week.)

:ps3: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus[/QUOTE]
Lol nice. No doubt I would've seen it as well if I hadn't already ordered one!

Thanks all; updated.

bread's done
Back