CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Interesting TIVs
please post date+time / console / title / tiv

Long Term

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------

condition stuff seemingly pulled back by amazon, spoilered until I can reorg
Notice 4/14/11: New shenanigans abound! There is now a condition field for all trades - all trades are set to "Good" and may be determined to be worse than that ("Acceptable") or better ("Like New"). During the trade-in confirmation process you may choose whether to have an item in worse condition returned to you or just processed at the lower value. It does appear that this might mean that NORAM will start taking games/consoles without original packaging / manuals / etc which might be beneficial to some.

We'll see how this works out! To be added to the core FAQ after its newness wears off.

condition_example.png

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade-In(s) of the Day
-= Can be found HERE =-

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure

1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 12/10/09)

Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the upc into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

(This is also an option when submitting your trades)

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 months period

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game, it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

trade-in promo related faq spoilered for history. promos no longer offered by amazon
---- TRADE-IN PROMO RELATED FAQ ---

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPARATED BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
Previous promo coupons and their expiration dates (NO ACTIVE PROMOS CURRENTLY):

1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

I traded in games to Amazon and it says "Delivered" but I haven't got my credit. It does say my trade deadline passed but I sent it just a few days after it expired, unfortunately a little late.

I see some people are having problems, but will I get my credit tomorrow morning?
I always thought when it's delivered then you get the credit right away.

Thanks

[quote name='CyReN']My stuff arrived early Tuesday (1am) and I haven't gotten any kind of confirmation they have got it yet. Is that normal? I was planning on doing some Black Friday deals and saving some money but not I can't. Sad since I shipped this 1+ week ago.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat. What's going on?!?! Man, I hope I have the credit in the morning!!

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']Hello all,

I traded in games to Amazon and it says "Delivered" but I haven't got my credit. It does say my trade deadline passed but I sent it just a few days after it expired, unfortunately a little late.

I see some people are having problems, but will I get my credit tomorrow morning?
I always thought when it's delivered then you get the credit right away.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I never like to be one of "those guys", but this is getting ridiculous. You would have easily found the answer if you read the first page *OR* this page - and probably by reading any other 1 page in this thread. Come on man,. it's not that hard.

(and that's not directed solely at you.. people are popping into this thread and asking the same thing over and over, so it's constantly being answered and reanswered. Yours is just the straw that broke the camels back for me)

Anyway.. the answer is it takes 2-3 days after UPS lists it as delivered for you to get your credit. It won't show as received on Amazon's site until they credit you.

[quote name='smoger']I never like to be one of "those guys", but this is getting ridiculous. You would have easily found the answer if you read the first page *OR* this page - and probably by reading any other 1 page in this thread. Come on man,. it's not that hard.

(and that's not directed solely at you.. people are popping into this thread and asking the same thing over and over, so it's constantly being answered and reanswered. Yours is just the straw that broke the camels back for me)

Anyway.. the answer is it takes 2-3 days after UPS lists it as delivered for you to get your credit. It won't show as received on Amazon's site until they credit you.[/QUOTE]
Dammmmn! Hopefully I get the credit tomorrow. I just found this thread and decided to post instead of reading everyhing. My bad though, you're right I was lazy and should've read instead of posting probably..just seemed like there was a new issue with their trade-ins and I was scared.

Thanks for the response and I have to stop being so lazy to read through the posts!

Edit: About those other trade-ins. I sent in my Halo Reach two days late (didn't realize the deadline had passed) and still received $40 for it right away (I sent the game in about a week and a half ago). But now I'm worried about my other games that have dropped way down. They were in perfect condition too but trade deadline passed. I'll stay optimistic because I only shipped it Monday.

I have a question that I don't think is explicitly answered in the FAQ:

Obviously, trading in to Amazon requires the game + original manual + original case. But I really hate the red "Greatest Hits" cases that I have, and I'd like to get rid of them. Can I swap a "modern" clear :ps3: case with a "Greatest Hits" red :ps3: case?

For example; I want to trade in :ps3: Prototype. I swap the clear case it came in with the red case my Uncharted (Greatest Hits) came in. Will Amazon accept the Prototype disk + original manual + red case? Anyone try this before? Thanks!

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I have a question that I don't think is explicitly answered in the FAQ:

Obviously, trading in to Amazon requires the game + original manual + original case. But I really hate the red "Greatest Hits" cases that I have, and I'd like to get rid of them. Can I swap a "modern" clear :ps3: case with a "Greatest Hits" red :ps3: case?

For example; I want to trade in :ps3: Prototype. I swap the clear case it came in with the red case my Uncharted (Greatest Hits) came in. Will Amazon accept the Prototype disk + original manual + red case? Anyone try this before? Thanks![/QUOTE]

They don't care what case it comes in. As long as the cover art has the correct barcode, and the manual and disc are there, there should be no problem. I've traded in Xbox 360 games with black cases with no issues.

YES!

amazon finally credited me for my 2 games I sent more than a week ago. I finally have some amazon credit to burn. Now choices choices choices, hehe.

Has anyone had any issues lately with games being rejected for no reason at all? I have had two rejected recently Mafia II and Castlevania LOS saying that they are not for resell, even though they were purchased at a store with a normal sku and it was not part of a bundle. Kind of frustrating since they have all these sweet deals going on.

One of my games seems to be stuck at the Salt Lake City UPS distribution facility. It's been there since the 21st. It's currently at the ARRIVAL SCAN phase. Hopefully they didn't lose it...

I was credited today for my 2 games I sent in. Nope, I've never been rejected and always send my games in perfect condition. Put in a bubble mailer that fits the games just perfect.

[quote name='bigdogn12']They don't care what case it comes in. As long as the cover art has the correct barcode, and the manual and disc are there, there should be no problem. I've traded in Xbox 360 games with black cases with no issues.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the reply!

Anybody know if Amazon will accept New Super Mario from the Red Wii Bundle which comes in a cardboard sleeve (similar to Wii Sports), rather than a traditional case?

Traded in 6 games including GH:Legends of Rock. That was the only game that wasn't credited. It was only for 4.50 but anyone know why it wasn't accepted? I keep all my games in great condition so I'm sure it wasn't broken when it got there. Only thing I can think of is that it came from the guitar bundle.

[quote name='madbst']Traded in 6 games including GH:Legends of Rock. That was the only game that wasn't credited. It was only for 4.50 but anyone know why it wasn't accepted? I keep all my games in great condition so I'm sure it wasn't broken when it got there. Only thing I can think of is that it came from the guitar bundle.[/QUOTE]

If it came from guitar bundle it might not have had a UPC for them to scan.

Okay I'm completed new to this Amazon trade in program. Just got an email that they have verified my trades. I sent in a bunch of college books and two video games. (modnation and killzone 2). Everything got accepted but the two ps3 games still say 'not yet received'. I have a feeling those games are gone for good. Can anyone help?

[quote name='OxyFenix']Okay I'm completed new to this Amazon trade in program. Just got an email that they have verified my trades. I sent in a bunch of college books and two video games. (modnation and killzone 2). Everything got accepted but the two ps3 games still say 'not yet received'. I have a feeling those games are gone for good. Can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Give it a few days, they seem to be behind on the video games side. I just got 1 of 2 boxes accepted, though, so they're working through it. Otherwise, you could always chat up a rep on their site if you're worried in a day or two.

Can you trade in Kmart's version of Enslaved to Amazon for credit? I'm seeing conflicting results in this thread that is preventing me from trading it in. What is the UPC they'll accept for the original?

[quote name='darkpal245']Can you trade in Kmart's version of Enslaved to Amazon for credit? I'm seeing conflicting results in this thread that is preventing me from trading it in. What is the UPC they'll accept for the original?[/QUOTE]

They took two from me... I noticed there was a sticker upc on the back.. I scraped that off and had no problem. Sorry I don't. Have the number

[quote name='smoger']They took two from me... I noticed there was a sticker upc on the back.. I scraped that off and had no problem. Sorry I don't. Have the number[/QUOTE]

that's the 360 version.

the PS3 version has a different cover.

[quote name='confoosious']that's the 360 version.

the PS3 version has a different cover.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that explains it. I was trying to figure out WTF was up with this sticker stuff. I sure thought I would have noticed that. I don't have the game any more to check but I was pretty sure it was a different cover.

It is pretty stupid of NorAm to reject those, especially if the comic was included. if anything, those should sell for more used than the regular version. But whatever...

I traded in Dj Hero from the wii bundle, will they accept it if theres no upc on it. If its not accepted do they ship it back to me.

[quote name='vince726']I traded in Dj Hero from the wii bundle, will they accept it if theres no upc on it. If its not accepted do they ship it back to me.[/QUOTE]

nope, not if it has the not for resale they won't take it. they will send it back.

Had my first rejection EVER since using their service. Had 3 PS3 Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Editions rejected for being "incomplete."

They all had their cases (mint) and instruction booklet included so not sure what's missing. Hope to find out once I get the games back.

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']Had my first rejection EVER since using their service. Had 3 PS3 Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Editions rejected for being "incomplete."

They all had their cases (mint) and instruction booklet included so not sure what's missing. Hope to find out once I get the games back.[/QUOTE]
did the ones you sent have the small artbook and collectible card?

[quote name='rb109972']did the ones you sent have the small artbook and collectible card?[/QUOTE]

Artbook yes. Collectible card no. Forgot about that one. :cry:

They seem to be a little behind probably due to the holiday. I had a package delivered on Monday and nothing yet...

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']Artbook yes. Collectible card no. Forgot about that one. :cry:[/QUOTE]

dont be sad you could probably get 60-70 for it on ebay anyways

[quote name='io']They seem to be a little behind probably due to the holiday. I had a package delivered on Monday and nothing yet...[/QUOTE]

is that what it is? UPS confirmed delivery for me this morning, but Amazon's page says they haven't received it.

i sent amazon 2 brand new copies of just dance unopened. and they just sent me an email saying they were damaged. That is really annoying

[quote name='io']They seem to be a little behind probably due to the holiday. I had a package delivered on Monday and nothing yet...[/QUOTE]
My package was received Monday, got my money (including $36 for My Japanese Coach :hot:) yesterday morning.

[quote name='bredbu']i sent amazon 2 brand new copies of just dance unopened. and they just sent me an email saying they were damaged. That is really annoying[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, you can sell them on eBay and make more than what Amazon is offering. I sold mine on eBay instead of trading them in and got well over 30 each for them :)

[quote name='smoger']Did they have a trade in thing up there? If so, clearly a mistake and it's gone now.[/QUOTE]

It has a trade in value of 4.25

Hmmm...should I even bother sending one in to see?

I sent in a strategy guide, some dvds and some xbox360 games in one box. They got it a couple of days ago (per tracking info). I got an email today saying they had received and credited me for the strategy guide...but all the other items say not yet received. Is this normal? I am hoping they just processed the guide first, and the credit for the dvds and games will be coming soon. Am I wrong?

Ugh, I think I picked the worst time to send out games to Amazon.

I shipped out 2 games by pre-paid UPS on Nov. 23, a few days before Thanksgiving. The games got to NorAm on Dec. 1 after a 1-weekday hold at Massachusetts for no reason. As of now, I still haven't received gift card credit.

This is probably the last time I use the pre-paid UPS for high value trade-ins. Delivery always take too long from CA to NH. Unless the game is worth less than $6, I'll take the $3 hit and use USPS for now on.

edit: not even a half-hour later after this post, I finally got the gift card credit. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
They added my credit for all the stuff I sent them later in the day also. For some reason, they pulled the strategy guides out first and processed them...then did the games and dvds later in the day.

[quote name='bredbu']i sent amazon 2 brand new copies of just dance unopened. and they just sent me an email saying they were damaged. That is really annoying[/QUOTE]

You'll probably get them back opened with a crack and 10 million fingerprints. More then likely you got a higher tiv then they knew they could get for them and so they rejected them but felt like they should open the packages so you couldnt sell them as new somewhere else.

NorAM accepted my 3 trade ins of trinity universe for $56 each. They received my package wednesday and got my credit today. Thanks again zulux21.

[quote name='evenfl0w']NorAM accepted my 3 trade ins of trinity universe for $56 each. They received my package wednesday and got my credit today. Thanks again zulux21.[/QUOTE]

this is encouraging! maybe they will accept my 3 copies of pitfall wii for 60 a piece :)

I sent in 3 copies of garfields nightmare that had a TIV of $51 each. They were new and sealed and rejected them forwrong item. WTF? I heard that noram has pulled this kind of things before and amazon protects them. I have 3 other packages as well. One is for this pitfall game bredbu mentioned (but mine is for $47, how did you get $60) and another is for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the wii that had a TIV of $123. If they deny me all these TIV i will look into sueing them. Anyone intersted in joining a class action lawsuit against amazon and noram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back