CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Interesting TIVs
please post date+time / console / title / tiv

Long Term

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------

condition stuff seemingly pulled back by amazon, spoilered until I can reorg
Notice 4/14/11: New shenanigans abound! There is now a condition field for all trades - all trades are set to "Good" and may be determined to be worse than that ("Acceptable") or better ("Like New"). During the trade-in confirmation process you may choose whether to have an item in worse condition returned to you or just processed at the lower value. It does appear that this might mean that NORAM will start taking games/consoles without original packaging / manuals / etc which might be beneficial to some.

We'll see how this works out! To be added to the core FAQ after its newness wears off.

condition_example.png

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade-In(s) of the Day
-= Can be found HERE =-

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure

1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 12/10/09)

Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the upc into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

(This is also an option when submitting your trades)

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 months period

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game, it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

trade-in promo related faq spoilered for history. promos no longer offered by amazon
---- TRADE-IN PROMO RELATED FAQ ---

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPARATED BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
Previous promo coupons and their expiration dates (NO ACTIVE PROMOS CURRENTLY):

1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had 7 games accepted in 4 different packages, including 2 packages that were 27 days old. Was a bit worried about those, thankfully UPS trying to deliver them back to me, didnt end up screwing me over.

I know this has been posted/asked multiple times in the past 20(one of the few thread' i'm keeping up with) pages but can anyone PM me what they said to get credit from amazon for a rejection and if it was via phone, chat or email?

[quote name='nas6034']I know this has been posted/asked multiple times in the past 20(one of the few thread' i'm keeping up with) pages but can anyone PM me what they said to get credit from amazon for a rejection and if it was via phone, chat or email?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember exactly what I said (and it is gone now, anyway) but I used the email option each time and it has worked out for me.

I just told them I sent it in pristine condition and got back a crushed case and that it was very unlikely it happened during shipment because 4 other games in the same package (which was a box) were accepted just fine.

But I used more words ;).

Looks like Amazon is matching Gamestop's 3DS Trade Up deal ($50 for DS Lites, $75 for DSi and $100 for XL), but they aren't requiring you spend the money on pre-ordering a 3DS. There's no official thing, but the list on the trade-in homepage and the search results are showing the higher values.

cool news on the DS trade.

Just saw dead space 2 for $38 , i locked it in, got it with amazon credit anyway and i am almost done with it, might as well trade it in.

[quote name='theking20']cool news on the DS trade.

Just saw dead space 2 for $38 , i locked it in, got it with amazon credit anyway and i am almost done with it, might as well trade it in.[/QUOTE]
It is now up to $38.25 on 360 and $40 for PS3

[quote name='handsomepete']1-19-11: FOR ANYONE THAT TRADES IN MULTIPLE COPIES OF GAMES, BE ADVISED THAT THE TRADE IN LIMIT IS NOW 2 PER TITLE INSTEAD OF 3
[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since I traded with them (except for a trade a couple of weeks ago). But do canceled trades still count against that limit?
I had submitted a trade for a game a few days ago. Today that value went up. So canceling that trade and submitting a new one is no problem (as I stay within the 2 count limit in any case). However, if the value goes up another time within the next 7 days, will I be able to do the same or have I reached my limit for that game for the next 3 months or however long? thx.

Dead Space 2 Xbox 360 is up to $40. I locked that in.

Dragon Age Origins UE Xbox 360 is $32, which seems really high so I locked that in as well. I only paid $35 for that on BF.

[quote name='basketb']It's been a while since I traded with them (except for a trade a couple of weeks ago). But do canceled trades still count against that limit?
I had submitted a trade for a game a few days ago. Today that value went up. So canceling that trade and submitting a new one is no problem (as I stay within the 2 count limit in any case). However, if the value goes up another time within the next 7 days, will I be able to do the same or have I reached my limit for that game for the next 3 months or however long? thx.[/QUOTE]

cancelled trades do not count against you (last I checked at least which was this week), but expired trades do.

I've finally had my first problematic trade-in with Amazon/NorAM. I sent in one game, it was received at the beginning of the week and I was just e-mailed to inform me that my trade-in was rejected for being broken. This makes no sense as I literally bought the game to trade it in (I locked in Metroid: Other M twice as I was certain my first order was going to be rejected because of the time it took me to send it in - it went through with no problem and the 2nd backup trade-in value was worth more than the price of a new game so I bought it again to trade in another copy).

The trade in value has dropped, but I'm more concerned with the game coming back in worthless condition. Should I e-mail Amazon's customer service before or after I get the game back to try and get the credit?

I got little big planet 2 from the buy 2 and get one free deal. I beat the main story and locked in a trade price on January 24th for 40 bucks. I hope that goes through decently.

So is there a rotating list of high value Deals of the Day for game trade ins? I must have seen Super Paper Mario up there 3 or 4 times. Finally found the case for it so I can trade it in!

I have a bunch of older games I'd love to get rid of, but if they have been listed as a deal of the day and might come up again I'd rather wait it out.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I've finally had my first problematic trade-in with Amazon/NorAM. I sent in one game, it was received at the beginning of the week and I was just e-mailed to inform me that my trade-in was rejected for being broken. This makes no sense as I literally bought the game to trade it in (I locked in Metroid: Other M twice as I was certain my first order was going to be rejected because of the time it took me to send it in - it went through with no problem and the 2nd backup trade-in value was worth more than the price of a new game so I bought it again to trade in another copy).

The trade in value has dropped, but I'm more concerned with the game coming back in worthless condition. Should I e-mail Amazon's customer service before or after I get the game back to try and get the credit?[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar situation where I got my first "damaged" game. I'm waiting to get it back before any further action. The price has dropped about $3 so I can wait and see.

I'm thinking about trading in my DS Lite to take advantage of the $50 trade-in price. Will I need the DS Lite box to have my trade-in accepted? Right now, all I have is the system, charger, and stylus.

I browsed through the thread, but couldn't find whether the system box is also needed for the trade-in to be considered complete?

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody else been having probs signing into their trade-in acct. for the past few weeks and getting this error message:

We're sorry!

An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

on the Amazon.com home page.

[quote name='sirplue']anybody else been having probs signing into their trade-in acct. for the past few weeks and getting this error message:[/QUOTE]

Just signed in this morning and traded a game fine here.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Just signed in this morning and traded a game fine here.[/QUOTE]

herm, I should have been more clear. No, when you sign into your trade-in acct to edit/cancel trades and whatnot?

I want to trade in Wii Fit plus with the balance board and my PS3 memory card adapter, but I dont have the box for them.

I have the box for the game, but I dont have the whole box the board and game came in. Do you guys think that will be a problem?

[quote name='sirplue']herm, I should have been more clear. No, when you sign into your trade-in acct to edit/cancel trades and whatnot?[/QUOTE]

Have you made an obscene amount of trades on your account? If you have then I was in the same boat since I made a lot of trades and cancellations. It seems like it can't handle all the information and just attempts to load the page for a while and then you get the "we're sorry" page. For me, the easiest way I was to get around it was to use a friend's account as they have no trades on their account so it was like I started fresh, though now I do trades and cancellations sparingly now as to not repeat what happened to me previously.

[quote name='nbballard']Anyone ever have luck getting Amazon to adjust trade-in values for items that change right after you sent them in?[/QUOTE]

I had one game have its TIV increase by 5 dollars within the week that they credited me. I contacted CS a few times, with no luck. I have seen some people get the extra credit, but most of that is when Amazon hasn't given the credit yet. So if they haven't given you credit yet, it's worth a shot.

I'm at work but I want to lock in a trade in. Can I lock in it then print off the packing label and stuff when I get home later tonight?

I mailed a trade in a while ago that they received late last week. I got credit for all of my item's today, but the most expensive- my DSi. The email states "trade in item not received" next to where all the other games say the gift card value. The freaking DSi was in the same box, in its original packaging, which I had saved. Has anyone ever had this happen to them-where they say that they did not receive something that was in the same box as everything else.

[quote name='NeuralFizz']I'm at work but I want to lock in a trade in. Can I lock in it then print off the packing label and stuff when I get home later tonight?[/QUOTE]

yes, I do it all the time when I'm not connected to a printer.

i actually just got a second email saying my items had been received and showing credit for the DSi. I sent them an email asking about what happened, so I don't know if thats what changed things. This is the first time items I sent in the same package from the same trade in were not all credited at the same time.

[quote name='confoosious']i think different people inspect different items (vgs, books, hardware) so that could have been the holdup.[/QUOTE]

ya that would make sense, since it was a few games, which were all credited at once, and the system that was credited later on. They should probably have a separate entry in those emails like "pending inspection" though instead of not received, got me all worried.

[quote name='flatliner718']I got little big planet 2 from the buy 2 and get one free deal. I beat the main story and locked in a trade price on January 24th for 40 bucks. I hope that goes through decently.[/QUOTE]
I'd gladly trade mine in too for $40 after beating it, but unfortunately mine came from the CE and has a NOT FOR RESALE in place of the frickin' UPC.:bomb: By the way, the CE is NOT really worth the extra $20-ish unless you resell the outfit code, since the plush Sackboy is about an $7-8 item but the 'game ends' are like pressed cardboard or some other shit.:roll:

The story was good and it was fun trying to figure out what was going on in the environment BEHIND the levels on LBP2. Like in the one level I saw something that looked like a car wash.

But there's a weird glitch in the game that causes the craft world(aka LBP) to end up inside your pod and it blocks the pod computer. Only way to get it to go back to normal is to sign out of PSN and sign back in while in the game.

[quote name='Jay']You guys think it's safe to mail two 360 games in a bubble mailer?[/QUOTE]

I've done it before without problems. Shipping it in a box would be best since you don't pay for shipping so it doesnt matter how much it costs but risk of damage is really minimal so if all you have is a bubble mailer it shouldnt be an issue

[quote name='NineH']Have you made an obscene amount of trades on your account? If you have then I was in the same boat since I made a lot of trades and cancellations. It seems like it can't handle all the information and just attempts to load the page for a while and then you get the "we're sorry" page. For me, the easiest way I was to get around it was to use a friend's account as they have no trades on their account so it was like I started fresh, though now I do trades and cancellations sparingly now as to not repeat what happened to me previously.[/QUOTE]

welp, that's effed-up. :bomb: There servers/whatever should be able to handle the it. I can't start from scratch - I have pending trades saved that I haven't printed out/sent in. :cry: Boo, I'm gonna cry to Amazon.

[quote name='Jay']You guys think it's safe to mail two 360 games in a bubble mailer?[/QUOTE]
You can cut-out some cardboard for extra protection if you're worried.

[quote name='sirplue']welp, that's effed-up. :bomb: There servers/whatever should be able to handle the it. I can't start from scratch - I have pending trades saved that I haven't printed out/sent in. :cry: Boo, I'm gonna cry to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Toss']Yeah...what you can do is cut/paste the order number from your trade in page into the url of an order that is able to ship. Just go to the print label page of any trade in and paste the order number of the trade you need to ship.[/QUOTE]

Hey Sirplue, if all you need is to print out your trades, you can just do this so long as you still have the transaction numbers which can be found in the confirmation emails they sent you. You don't need to access the account to print out the labels. You can look at your browser history if you don't have your old orders handy. Hope this helps!

[quote name='sirplue']welp, that's effed-up. :bomb: There servers/whatever should be able to handle the it. I can't start from scratch - I have pending trades saved that I haven't printed out/sent in. :cry: Boo, I'm gonna cry to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I'm sort of concerned about this as well. I tend to do a lot of submitting/canceling trade-ins to get the best prices, and I'd like Amazon to fix the potential problem before it happens to me!

Keep us updated, thanks!

I just got my rejected game back and it looks like someone stepped on it with a high heel. The odd thing is the puncture is at the back of the game case, but the game disc is completely fine. It didn't even have a scuff mark on it. They rejected it for "damaged artwork," but I know this only could have happened during shipping or something on their end.

I shipped it in a bubble mailer, the exact same kind they mail back rejected items in. Strangely, their rejected package had no damage to it, so my initial package probably didn't get damaged in the mail, either, and more than likely this occurred while in their hands. Obviously I can't prove this, but it's disappointing to be out the trade-in credit and be stuck with a game I've beaten and didn't like.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Did anyone get the credit for the 360 mic connector for crazy amount?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, the site I ordered mine from sent an email a day later saying they were out of stock :(

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Obviously I can't prove this, but it's disappointing to be out the trade-in credit and be stuck with a game I've beaten and didn't like.[/QUOTE]
Complain to Amazon like everyone else does. Don't let them just break your shit and get away with it.

Just traded for the first time. Sent about 5 textbooks. The tracking says they arrived on Monday, and the Amazon status says not yet received. So 3 to 5 business days usually according the OP?

[quote name='jaydepps']Just traded for the first time. Sent about 5 textbooks. The tracking says they arrived on Monday, and the Amazon status says not yet received. So 3 to 5 business days usually according the OP?[/QUOTE]

It just takes them a few days to process books. Once they finish opening your package and inspecting them it should all be fine (if they don't get rejected, but I've never gotten books rejected from them.)

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Did anyone get the credit for the 360 mic connector for crazy amount?[/QUOTE]

They rejected mine for "missing packaging". Two emails to Amazon customer service so far, and both get replied to stating that it was rejected "due to "missing packaging"' (information included in my inquiry), and a quote of the trade in conditions which don't state anything about hardware/accessory trade-ins requiring original packaging. I doubt I'll actually get anywhere with it, but I think I need to actually speak to someone at this point.

Anyone who has traded in accessories before have any advice for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back