CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Interesting TIVs
please post date+time / console / title / tiv

Long Term

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------

condition stuff seemingly pulled back by amazon, spoilered until I can reorg
Notice 4/14/11: New shenanigans abound! There is now a condition field for all trades - all trades are set to "Good" and may be determined to be worse than that ("Acceptable") or better ("Like New"). During the trade-in confirmation process you may choose whether to have an item in worse condition returned to you or just processed at the lower value. It does appear that this might mean that NORAM will start taking games/consoles without original packaging / manuals / etc which might be beneficial to some.

We'll see how this works out! To be added to the core FAQ after its newness wears off.

condition_example.png

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade-In(s) of the Day
-= Can be found HERE =-

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure

1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 12/10/09)

Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the upc into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

(This is also an option when submitting your trades)

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 months period

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game, it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

trade-in promo related faq spoilered for history. promos no longer offered by amazon
---- TRADE-IN PROMO RELATED FAQ ---

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPARATED BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
Previous promo coupons and their expiration dates (NO ACTIVE PROMOS CURRENTLY):

1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Last edited by a moderator:
just got rejected for a copy of need for speed hot pursuit that i got from gamestop.com

the disc was resurfaced and there are no deep scratches (looks better than some used games you would find at gamestop b&m) and played fine in my xbox. i even went to a local gamestop to swap out the case and instruction manual and looked like a perfectly used game. i wonder the condition it will be returned in. maybe i can trade it back into gamestop with their 50% trade in promo.

one question, with all the restrictions and everything amazon does to verify the games, one of my games, GOW collections has no bar code and says NOT FOR RESALE, im guessing amazon is gonna reject it so theres no use for me to send it in, btw it get $15 in trade in. Or should I just risk it?

[quote name='chingychink']one question, with all the restrictions and everything amazon does to verify the games, one of my games, GOW collections has no bar code and says NOT FOR RESALE, im guessing amazon is gonna reject it so theres no use for me to send it in, btw it get $15 in trade in. Or should I just risk it?[/QUOTE]

don't bother...it will get rejected due to no upc

No Trade of the Day today? that's odd.

On the items with no SKU- you could try finding a site that offers game covers and printing a new one. It's probably YMMV though.

[quote name='chingychink']one question, with all the restrictions and everything amazon does to verify the games, one of my games, GOW collections has no bar code and says NOT FOR RESALE, im guessing amazon is gonna reject it so theres no use for me to send it in, btw it get $15 in trade in. Or should I just risk it?[/QUOTE]
Best Buy offers the same TIV for it($15), so just go in-store with it and trade it there. You can then add another $10(or trade a game worth $10 to BB) and get an Amazon Kindle branded gift card that's good for $25 worth of Amazon credit and get the same result as trading in both games to AMZ.

Unfortunately, it's YMMV as to whether or not the employee(s) working the trade counter at your BB may be willing to manually look up the game to determine it's trade value or not. But I had them take in four games marked NOT FOR RESALE earlier this week.
[quote name='edson13']thats the norm. Mass effect 2 was $10 up until a few days ago when it jumped up to $32. Most new releases hover around 10 for the first week or two.[/QUOTE]
That trade listing is likely for the PS3 version which just released not too long ago and NOT the 360 version.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Best Buy offers the same TIV for it($15), so just go in-store with it and trade it there. You can then add another $10(or trade a game worth $10 to BB) and get an Amazon Kindle branded gift card that's good for $25 worth of Amazon credit and get the same result as trading in both games to AMZ.

Unfortunately, it's YMMV as to whether or not the employee(s) working the trade counter at your BB may be willing to manually look up the game to determine it's trade value or not. But I had them take in four games marked NOT FOR RESALE earlier this week.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you could trade in games at the store. You said the trade counter, but would I take them to the normal customer service area? You also mentioned adding $10 to get a $25 Amazon gift card. I'm assuming $25 is the cheapest Amazon gc available, is that right?

BTW, you just made a decent sized post with not a single smiley...congrats!

[quote name='dino88']I didn't know you could trade in games at the store. You said the trade counter, but would I take them to the normal customer service area? You also mentioned adding $10 to get a $25 Amazon gift card. I'm assuming $25 is the cheapest Amazon gc available, is that right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. You go up to the normal customer service/returns counter and do the trades there. Although I believe some folks were saying that there's a special counter some stores have made just for the trades.

As for $10 to get a $25 Amazon gift card, $25 is the lowest they have. But I was saying to chingychink that they could take their GOW Collection into BB as well as another game worth $10 to get the $25 gc, since GOW Collection is worth $15 in trade to BB just like it is on Amazon.

Sorry for any confusion, but if there were a way to get $25 AMZ gc's from BB for $10 I think I would've figured it out by now.:D;)

[quote name='dino88']I didn't know you could trade in games at the store. You said the trade counter, but would I take them to the normal customer service area? You also mentioned adding $10 to get a $25 Amazon gift card. I'm assuming $25 is the cheapest Amazon gc available, is that right?

BTW, you just made a decent sized post with not a single smiley...congrats![/QUOTE]

Either the Geek Squad desk or the Customer service desk. Also, mention to the person at the front that you're bringing the game in so they can attack you with the green sticker which verifies that you're not stealing and then trading.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sorry for any confusion, but if there were a way to get $25 AMZ gc's from BB for $10 I think I would've figured it out by now.[/QUOTE]

No, I understood what you meant. I'm on the BB trade-in site now and noticed they also take dvds, so I'm sure I can find $25 worth of stuff lying around. Thanks

And right after I congratulated you.

I was thinking about trading in some DS games. Problem is, I don't have any of the cases, do they still accept them?

[quote name='coma8']I was thinking about trading in some DS games. Problem is, I don't have any of the cases, do they still accept them?[/QUOTE]

No, they will not accept them.

random question but it has to do with amazon credit, i have a bunch that i was going to apply to a previous order i made on amazon. The 3DS, i'm wondering since i heard it was gonna be "the day you placed the 3DS pre-order is the spot you get it", would it change the order date if i were to apply the amazon credit to that order?

I sent off three things on Thursday at 5 pm and it got there yesterday B^) , quick service , hope i get my $52 credit and not rejected.

[quote name='theking20']random question but it has to do with amazon credit, i have a bunch that i was going to apply to a previous order i made on amazon. The 3DS, i'm wondering since i heard it was gonna be "the day you placed the 3DS pre-order is the spot you get it", would it change the order date if i were to apply the amazon credit to that order?

I sent off three things on Thursday at 5 pm and it got there yesterday B^) , quick service , hope i get my $52 credit and not rejected.[/QUOTE]

I applied credit to my 3DS order last week and the order date stayed the same.

[quote name='theking20']random question but it has to do with amazon credit, i have a bunch that i was going to apply to a previous order i made on amazon. The 3DS, i'm wondering since i heard it was gonna be "the day you placed the 3DS pre-order is the spot you get it", would it change the order date if i were to apply the amazon credit to that order?

I sent off three things on Thursday at 5 pm and it got there yesterday B^) , quick service , hope i get my $52 credit and not rejected.[/QUOTE]

What i would try to do is click on the " view order details" for your 3DS order and on top, it should say something that says "Important Message
You have gift account balance of $XX.XX. Apply balance to this order". I've never tried it personally but seen it on some of my preorders.

On the random accessories with sky-high values, what are people's experience trading them in without packaging (i.e. no UPC to scan?) Wondering if it's even worth trying...

wow some high tiv's. im trading in my twoworlds2 i got from kmart for 40 for 36.75. that's a deal. thinking bout getting rid of sims 3 for $33 also...idk. i bet it would get cheaper in the future...

oh and i feel like costanza from seinfeld with the tagged book trying to get a tiv out of my 2nd ea sports active 2 game. i took it to bestbuy, tru, gamestop and they all look at me crazily. they said they cant take the game without the heartrate sensors and all that. i understand cuz it is worthless without, but i needed two so we could both workout together... now i got this 2nd game that isn't worth much to us...

TRU should have accepted it without the accessories, since their trade ins are supposed to be always game only with no bundled stuff accepted.

yeah i have traded games only before, but they said. 'oh wow, looks like we can't take it unless you have some stuff to trade in with it.' i was hoping tru or bestbuy wouldnt be knowledged enough to know it won't work without it. gamestop was just like, wheres the heartbeat sensor and im like, ugh i dont know. lol...

[quote name='mgford11']I think I asked in the wrong thread. What's the deal with the kmart version of enslaved? Can I still trade it in?[/QUOTE]

type in the upc into amazon's search and see if it shows up. Idk the upc so I wouldn't know but try it. If it comes up then they should take it in.

[quote name='mgford11']I think I asked in the wrong thread. What's the deal with the kmart version of enslaved? Can I still trade it in?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AJVtony831']type in the upc into amazon's search and see if it shows up. Idk the upc so I wouldn't know but try it. If it comes up then they should take it in.[/QUOTE]

I traded in 2 copies of it. The Kmart version(Xbox360) had a different UPC , but it was only a sticker. I peeled that off to reveal the printed UPC underneath and had no issues at all.

Is anyone having a problem seeing their trade-ins? It won't let me view my current and pass trade-ins. I tried three internet browsers and I keep getting this.

i23o1y.jpg

[quote name='za23']Is anyone having a problem seeing their trade-ins? It won't let me view my current and pass trade-ins. I tried three internet browsers and I keep getting this.

[/QUOTE]

same is happening to me

[quote name='smoger']I traded in 2 copies of it. The Kmart version(Xbox360) had a different UPC , but it was only a sticker. I peeled that off to reveal the printed UPC underneath and had no issues at all.[/QUOTE]
The sku is different than the one I just checked at bestbuy and gamestop. Guess I'll try.

Edit; I'm talking about the ps3 versions FYI. I think the skus vary due to the pack ins and dlc that's different per retailer.

I traded in games for the first time and the got there today at around 4:00 am ET. It still shows up as not received though. Will it stay like that until I get paid, or is it supposed to update.

What's everyone's experience with trading in a version of a game that doesn't have a card code with it for downloadable content? Especially for one that blatantly says "BONUS CONTENT" on the front cover - I mean it doesn't say "code" or "download" anywhere so one could assume it's on the disc...

[quote name='Necrozilla']What's everyone's experience with trading in a version of a game that doesn't have a card code with it for downloadable content Especially for one that blatantly says "BONUS CONTENT" on the front cover - I mean it doesn't say "code" or "download" anywhere so one could assume it's on the disc...[/QUOTE]

hmm i was going to say shouldn't matter, but now that i think about it i did keep my need for speed ea online pass (even though it is redeemed) and it got rejected due to being "damaged" i get it back soon, so i'll see how damaged it really is.

i haven't seen many clear answers or stories of experiences regarding hardware trade in. i would like to know as well.

has anyone printed a shipping label/trade in slip today? it is printing too small to use (like 1/4 of a 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper) and i can't adjust it.

[quote name='frpilot']has anyone printed a shipping label/trade in slip today? it is printing too small to use (like 1/4 of a 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper) and i can't adjust it.[/QUOTE]

I just printed one and it looks like it always does.

black ops trade in value is back up to 39$ for 360 and 38$ for ps3.

once again i'm pissed i traded it in weeks ago for 35$. i thought for sure the trade in value would have dropped significantly especially after amazon was selling the game new for 40 bucks.

my trade in for hot pursuit expired after they had it for 4 days, naturally, theyre sending it back to me instead of crediting me.. stupid.

[quote name='io']I just printed one and it looks like it always does.[/QUOTE]

must be my computer at work. i tried with two different printers there and both end up small. went home to print it and it's "normal" size.

[quote name='edson13']my trade in for hot pursuit expired after they had it for 4 days, naturally, theyre sending it back to me instead of crediting me.. stupid.[/QUOTE]

that's odd. are they checking dates when you send them now? they were kind of relaxed over it, especially since they themselves have gotten slower verifying stuff.

speaking of hot pursuit, i got my "damaged" copy back. it looks like either ups or someone stepped on a corner of the package and the case is shattered also making a small 1/4 inch tear in the process. they put a sticker on the case that said "damaged artwork" where the tears are. looks like they looked at the game disc because it was in the case with the read side facing up also. i just threw that case away and put it in a replacement case.

Has anyone ever canceled the wrong trade and either found a way to undo the cancel or gotten an amazon rep to reverse it? I clicked the wrong one to cancel and the games have of course gone down several dollars.

anyone have any experience accidentally dropping off a prepaid UPS package into a USPS drop box... I was totally spacing out. I'm going to call the local post office in the morning, just wanna know if anyone has any insight into a situation like this lol.

[quote name='HipnotiK']that's weird ^ i've sent out packages a day or 2 after the deadline to ship and it still went through.[/QUOTE]

I think he means when it says "trade-in expired" in the system, not past the 7 day deadline.

I was afraid of that. I guess I'll be getting my DS2 back. I had $40 locked in and now its $36.75.

When does the trade-in expire? Is it 25days?

[quote name='nas6034']I think he means when it says "trade-in expired" in the system, not past the 7 day deadline.

I was afraid of that. I guess I'll be getting my DS2 back. I had $40 locked in and now its $36.75.

When does the trade-in expire? Is it 25days?[/QUOTE]

i didn't even know trade-in would expire in the computer on their side with some people claiming sending games up to a week late after the deadline, which is already kind of pushing it imo.

[quote name='oli821']anyone have any experience accidentally dropping off a prepaid UPS package into a USPS drop box... I was totally spacing out. I'm going to call the local post office in the morning, just wanna know if anyone has any insight into a situation like this lol.[/QUOTE]

Yes every 2 days or so, Ups comes to usps to pick up deliveries.... You will have to wait until the next pickup... i made the same mistake once, and had to wait 3 days for the ups man to come (i had just missed him).. You should be fine though

[quote name='sittinghawk3']im trying to trade my dsi in. i have a stylus, charger and the system. do i need the box it came in as well?[/QUOTE]
nope

I have a question about trading things in using the pre-paid USPS label.

I printed one out from the site that said "no additional postage necessary" on the trade-in page. However, when I tried to give it to my mailman today he said that it has not been paid for and can't be shipped out.

http://img11.imageshack.us/i/noram.jpg/

He wrote a question mark in the top saying that's where it should have the postage paid.

How am I supposed to send it out? I thought you had to tape that label to the box and then they pay the postage when they get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back