Official Amazon Trade-In FAQ 4.0 - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

Hey trade-in pals! SENDING THINGS IN DISC / CARTRIDGE ONLY / GENERIC CASE NO MANUAL / ANYTHING BUT COMPLETE COULD RESULT IN REJECTION. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. YOU MIGHT GET ACCEPTED, YOU MIGHT NOT. NO ONE KNOWS. THERE ARE NO HARD AND FAST RULES. IF IT IS ACCEPTED, IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY ONLY BE CONSIDERED "ACCEPTABLE." RISK YOUR TIME AND EFFORT AT YOUR PERIL!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I'm getting an acceptance rate of about one per day; it makes me think some supervisor is standing around with a glass of absinthe next to a couple of dumptruck loads of games...while the one responsible for the glitch is made to scan each item and recite its TIV with tears in their eyes.[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------
Useful links:
-- BlueLobstah
-- CheapAssGamer
THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s video game trade-in program. Conspiracy theories about NORAM smashing games before sending them back / stealing children / sneezing and touching public door handles / etc welcome, but try to avoid going nutso. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

Trade-In Procedure

1. SELECT ITEMS: Search for items to trade in. Your trade-in items must meet the product eligibility criteria.
2. SHIP GAMES FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. GET A GIFT CARD: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
note to self: look up new address
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 06/07/2011)
Can I post a question on this thread?
  • Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.
Can I edit this FAQ? (updated 6/7/11)
  • You bet! Up top there is a section for notable TIVs - feel free to add anything in there (and if you can remember, clean up after yourself in a few days when the TIV has undoubtedly dropped). You can edit the FAQ too, please just make sure it's useful and well formatted! Thanks!
Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
  • The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.
What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
  • Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.
Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
  • Yes.
Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
  • Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.
Can I put separate trades in to a single box? (updated 6/7/11)
  • Sure, and they'll likely be accepted just fine. However, it isn't recommended since you would only have proof that you sent one of the trades (whichever mailing label you used). So it can be pretty risky.
Can I send in sealed games?
  • Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.
Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
  • UPS Ground already provides you with tracking information, and I imagine you could get some sort of insurance added at a UPS store or location if you were so inclined.
I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
  • Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
    NorAm International
    22 Hampshire Dr
    Hudson, NH 03051
    (This is also an option when submitting your trades)
When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
  • You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!
Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
  • Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history or just submit a new one to use the link), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.
How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
  • From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.
How long does the "processing" status usually take? (Updated 6/8/11)
  • Usually a day or with little delay at all, but the longest reported days so far is 4.
My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
  • People have received credit on a Saturday.
I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 6/9/11)
  • While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.

It should be noted that with the new condition requirements (see later in the FAQ), you may be able to send an item in missing some or all of the required items (manual / cover art / case) and still have it accepted in "Acceptable" condition.
I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
  • The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!
My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
  • This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.
My game came with DLC codes and I used them. Will my game be accepted? (Updated 12/28/11)
  • It is expected that included DLC codes have already been redeemed, so you should be fine. It is a kindness however if you have no use for it to not redeem it and let the next lucky soul who buys it from awd or wherever have a crack at it. Up to you!
My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
  • It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the UPC into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.
I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
  • If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is very YMMV.
The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
  • This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.
I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
  • Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.
Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
  • Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.
How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
  • Maximum of 2 copies within 3 a month period.
I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
  • Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).
Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
  • It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.
So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
  • Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people. This is probably moot for most folks now with the per account / address trade-in limit.
Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
  • Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever. Also, not a question.
What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
  • The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.
    LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.
Can I edit a submitted trade?
  • Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.
Can I use my credit on items that are not video game-related?
  • Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.
Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
  • According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.
Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
  • Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011[/URL]). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)
I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
  • The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game (or for a PS2 - just ask io!), it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!
What's all this item condition nonsense? And how can I get screwed over by it? (updated 6/9/11)
  • We're still kinda sussing out the details surrounding the new item condition portion of Amazon Trade-Ins, but it looks like there's a couple things to consider:
    • Good Condition eligibility (games):
    • - The video game, original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are included, but shows wear from normal use
      - Game still plays perfectly
      - Disc may have light scratches and other elements may have minor damage
      - Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)

[*]Acceptable eligibility (games):

- Game still plays perfectly
      - Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)
      - Item may be missing or have irreparable damage to one or all of the following: case, manual, artwork, bundled accessories, UPC

[*]Note that a game will almost certainly not be accepted if it meets any of these conditions:

- Game does not play perfectly
      - Disc is cracked
      - Marked Not for Resale (or is otherwise marked not for sale)
    Consoles/accessories have some slightly different criteria, but the idea is the same.
Did it seriously just ask me if I wanted my game / other item returned if they refuse to give me credit for it? (updated 6/9/11)
  • Yes, that just happened.

Unless you're purposefully sending them things you deem to be trash, please remember to choose the option that has them return your item to you during the checkout phase.
Who is AFS? (updated 6/9/11)
  • Not sure yet, but that's the name on the trade-in shipping labels now instead of NORAM. May just be NORAM with a different name. This will be updated as we learn more.
Post away!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Toss']They are psycho about consoles and original packaging.[/QUOTE]

i have all the original packaging/box/plastic/manuals (except for the club nintendo code) so im not really worried about them not accepting it.

im just worried that my package has been sitting in the same place for a week according to the UPS tracking. ill give it until monday then someone is getting a phone call

[quote name='superhippy1986']Anybody know if the trade in value of black ops on PS3 will go up or down when black ops 2 is released?[/QUOTE]

You know. In your heart.

Seriously, why did you ask this?

I wanted to inform everyone of an amazing jump in TIV at Amazon.

800% jump in trade-in value. That's right, folks. No typos there. Eight-Zero-Zero percent. 800% jump in TIV.

Need for Speed: The Run. Went from 0.25 to 2.25!

Lock it in before it drops!!! :D :D :D

[quote name='CaseX']I wanted to inform everyone of an amazing jump in TIV at Amazon.

800% jump in trade-in value. That's right, folks. No typos there. Eight-Zero-Zero percent. 800% jump in TIV.

Need for Speed: The Run. Went from 0.25 to 2.25!

Lock it in before it drops!!! :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
Response when reading
:) :D :shock: :drool:

[quote name='Supreme0ne']ive read alot of these horror stories about the amazon trade in program, but they had a really great deal on the 3ds so i decided to send mine in. it's been a week and according to the UPS tracking my package hasnt moved from a facility here in my own state.

worried[/QUOTE]

If it hasn't moved from a facility in your own state, that's a UPS issue, not an Amazon one. In general, I think the trade in program is fine (just be prepared for the inevitable mint trade in they reject for no reason), but I'd be cautious with trading in consoles. Unless you keep every last scrap of the packaging it's probably more trouble than it's worth.

Anyone had a trade-in go to a Ohio(Cincinnati, I believe) facility instead of the usual New Hampshire? They've had my package since early Wednesday, and I still havent got my credit as it still says "processing". Sent another trade-in the week before, and it went to NH. I had my credit within a day or two of it arriving there. I wonder what the hold up is.

Well nevermind, reading back a few pages, I see others having the same problem. I'll guess I'll continue waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if copies of Darksiders II at BBY with the Angel of Death DLC included are just the regular game case (i.e., like what you'd find at any other store) with an additional 3D slipcover detailing the included DLC, or does the game case itself have a non-sticker (i.e., unremovable) statement about the DLC on it?

[quote name='Vigilante']Does anyone know if copies of Darksiders II at BBY with the Angel of Death DLC included are just the regular game case (i.e., like what you'd find at any other store) with an additional 3D slipcover detailing the included DLC, or does the game case itself have a non-sticker (i.e., unremovable) statement about the DLC on it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't opened my copy yet, but it appears to have the angel dlc, comic, and slipcover over a regular copy of the game that has the other dlc banner on it. BUT it doesn't appear too be sealed like a regular copy, only the shrink-wrap over everything. So you can't take the bonus stuff and sell a sealed copy of the game, if that is what you are thinking.

[quote name='slowdive21']I haven't opened my copy yet, but it appears to have the angel dlc, comic, and slipcover over a regular copy of the game that has the other dlc banner on it. BUT it doesn't appear too be sealed like a regular copy, only the shrink-wrap over everything. So you can't take the bonus stuff and sell a sealed copy of the game, if that is what you are thinking.[/QUOTE]No, I was planning on buying a BBY copy with Sleeping Dogs (assuming I can PM the TRU 2-for-$60 deal), keeping the DLC and slipcover for when I buy a copy later, and trading in DSII to Amazon at the $36 I locked in, but I'm concerned that any indication of that DLC--and the absence of it with the game--will result in my trade-in being denied.

The BBY exclusive version has a slipcover. Once you remove the slipcover, you see a sticker over the upc on the case. Remove the sticker and you'll see the same upc as the normal LE version.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The BBY exclusive version has a slipcover. Once you remove the slipcover, you see a sticker over the upc on the case. Remove the sticker and you'll see the same upc as the normal LE version.[/QUOTE]Thanks very much. :D

[quote name='kidkash03']Anyone had a trade-in go to a Ohio(Cincinnati, I believe) facility instead of the usual New Hampshire? They've had my package since early Wednesday, and I still havent got my credit as it still says "processing". Sent another trade-in the week before, and it went to NH. I had my credit within a day or two of it arriving there. I wonder what the hold up is.

Well nevermind, reading back a few pages, I see others having the same problem. I'll guess I'll continue waiting.[/QUOTE]

Noram moved out of NH and into KY (must be near Ohio since the packages have an OH designation on them), so any new trades you make will be going there from now on.

Did my first trade in and it went smooth. 8 PSP games that BB would only give $4 for with the bonus, got $28 from Amazon. All were accepted in good condition and only took about a week from the time I started to the time the amount was added to my account.

And looking at google maps, Hebron,KY is right outside of Cincinnati. I checked when my tracker got to Kentucky, then went to Cincinnati, and finally out for delivery.

Has anyone traded in a game with a less-than-perfect case? Did Amazon accept it?

The edge of the Xbox game case (on the top) has noticeable cracks on it. The game is perfect. The cover is perfect. The manual is perfect. Will Amazon reject it because the case is damaged?

[quote name='CaseX']Has anyone traded in a game with a less-than-perfect case? Did Amazon accept it?

The edge of the Xbox game case (on the top) has noticeable cracks on it. The game is perfect. The cover is perfect. The manual is perfect. Will Amazon reject it because the case is damaged?[/QUOTE]

I traded in a Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway with a chunk of the case missing (I set it as "acceptable") last month and had it upgraded by them to "good" since everything else was perfect.

[quote name='Prismatico']I traded in a Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway with a chunk of the case missing (I set it as "acceptable") last month and had it upgraded by them to "good" since everything else was perfect.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks!!

Amazon trading service is surprisingly good. I had noticeable scratches on mine disc and never had a problem getting full price. The only thing they really care about i noticed is original packing. I didn't have the plastic package for a controller and got rejected for that sole purpose.

Has anyone noticed a delay in payout?

As promised, here's an update on the Muppet Monster Adventure (PS1) trade-in I did for $30 (ordered through eBay for $4.99 w/ free shipping):

It went through.

\\:D/

[quote name='Vigilante']As promised, here's an update on the Muppet Monster Adventure (PS1) trade-in I did for $30 (ordered through eBay for $4.99 w/ free shipping):

It went through.

\\:D/[/QUOTE]

Well played. I suspect you're the only person who was actually able to jump on that which always helps the odds.

For those feeling the pinch of delivery delays, I saw this today on a few of my recent trade-in tracking numbers:

September 4, 20127:50 AM Bowling Green, KY, US Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility

*shrug* Who knows what's going on over there. They're finally processing though, so maybe I'll get credited this week.

I got paid for my Uncharted 3. It didn't take all that long, actually. It took 6 days for shipment (an improvement of 2-3 days over the NH and MA addresses) and then they paid out after essentially 1 business day (they got it Friday and paid today). That's better than the last time I sent stuff in.

Not only that, but I had sent in my free UC3 from the "Find The Ring" promo because the one I got at GS had the "Not For Resale" UPC (all 0's). The "Find The Ring" promo copy had the UPC slashed and I was worried they would reject it because of that. It wasn't too obvious, though - just a small line diagonally through part of the UPC (I had replaced the case so that part was no longer slashed).

If I choose to trade in ps3 normal darkness 2, but i mail my ps3 darkness 2 limited edition, will amazon accept the trade in? Thank you very much

[quote name='ckc4043']If I choose to trade in ps3 normal darkness 2, but i mail my ps3 darkness 2 limited edition, will amazon accept the trade in? Thank you very much[/QUOTE]

Type in the upc to see what comes up. If it's the normal Darkness 2, then you're fine.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Type in the upc to see what comes up. If it's the normal Darkness 2, then you're fine.[/QUOTE]

What is UPC ? I am so sorry that I am not familiar with that..also, which website can I check?

[quote name='ckc4043']What is UPC ? I am so sorry that I am not familiar with that..also, which website can I check?[/QUOTE]

It's the numbers on the barcode on the back of the game. Type it in the trade-in page. I used my ps3 copy and it brings up the xbox 360 version. Seems weird so you might have it rejected.

Amazon's really strict about it being the correct title. I have a copy of Batman: Arkham City I purchased from Best Buy since it came with the Robin DLC, but since the barcode is different I'm certain they won't take it.

That's what the above poster is getting at. Even though it's the same game, if the barcodes, packaging or even the title/listing (you selected the standard version to trade-in, but you submitted a limited, special or complete edition), they're likely to reject it.

The only variance to this are greatest or platinum hits.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Amazon's really strict about it being the correct title. I have a copy of Batman: Arkham City I purchased from Best Buy since it came with the Robin DLC, but since the barcode is different I'm certain they won't take it.

That's what the above poster is getting at. Even though it's the same game, if the barcodes, packaging or even the title/listing (you selected the standard version to trade-in, but you submitted a limited, special or complete edition), they're likely to reject it. [/QUOTE]

That isn't always the case...sometimes they've got the retailer variants in the database....For bigger games that have multiple retailer variants, they often seem to have that figured out....The problems seem to be when only one retailer has a special version of a game, that often isn't set up to be traded in. But the answer is to always enter the 12 digit number under the UPC into the amazon search bar and see what comes up.

A few months back, I had a Xbox1 game that when the UPC code was entered, amazon showed the right game title but said it was a windows PC version of the game. I sent it in and still got the credit.

Huh, seems Amazon is being lenient with the case/manual being missing for hard cover cases rather than the old display type ones the N64 and GBA had. Just sent a bunch of old random games, some of which had no case/manual. A Wii and DS game got accepted no problem, but all the GBA and N64 games got denied. Guess I learned my lesson.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Battlefield 3 (PS3) has a trade-in value of $18.90[/QUOTE]

It's a little surprising that it's stayed around that tiv (since it's presently $10 after coupon at bby right now).

[quote name='handsomepete']It's a little surprising that it's stayed around that tiv (since it's presently $10 after coupon at bby right now).[/QUOTE]

I locked it in at 18.90 last week, then it dropped to $10, and jumped back up today.

[quote name='handsomepete']Something very bizarre has happened with a boatload of old system game tivs. Go check the tracker and have fun.[/QUOTE][30-40 minutes ago]
Me: What does he mean by "bizarre"...?
*checks the tracker, looks under "Gamecube"*
*notices stuff like Donald Duck: Going Quackers trading in for $30 max and being sold in the marketplace for under $10 apiece*
Me: O_______________________O
*goes nuts on a bunch of other titles using Amazon GC credit and locking in separate trades averaging $45-$60 max value each while paying at most $20 for two copies of each trade's respective game*

[Now]

Words cannot describe how exhausted I am. This is quite possibly the freakiest, most amazing thing I've ever seen happen with Amazon's trade-in system. I haven't done the math yet, but I spent about $90-$100 in credit and locked in quite a few trades, so...

One thing's for sure, though: I'm getting a freak-ton of packages on Wednesday (some of the games were available in the marketplace with Prime shipping).

Thanks so very much for reporting this, handsomepete. This is, like, as close to winning the lottery as I've gotten (pathetic to say, I know).

For those who want to get in on this, I noticed the weird TIVs on games listed under pretty much every system prior to this generation.

[quote name='animemaniac14']and you're big time risking them simply rejecting everything you send in...[/QUOTE]

and then amazon bans him when he tries to return the games. :lol:

Might as well try, you never know. Take some pictures though, they may come back damaged.

[quote name='animemaniac14']and you're big time risking them simply rejecting everything you send in...[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is great if you have some of these items. I got some GBA I was almost going to Goodwill with a bunch of PS2 $.99 sports games from GS. I'm glad I saved them. I'd say it fairly risky to buy stuff and chance being rejected on some completely crazy TIVs. Tempting though.

Yeah, just so there's no confusion, Amazon added a clause in to the trade-in agreement a year ago or so that says they can reject stuff just because they feel like it. Think of this more like going to the casino - you could walk away without the money you spent and nothing to show for it, but maybe you'll come out ahead.

As far as at least that PS1 is concerned, I thought it had a Japanese part number. I only checked real quick though so I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back